Plans and question

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Plans and question

Postby zion_r_liengod » August 31st, 2008, 8:05 am

Hello. I recently joined this site, and recently became interested in Diapers and incontinence. (Or rather, i've always been interested in it, just now acknowledging it) I want to try this out by useing the file "Trig Diaper dependance." If I find it to my liking, i'm going to start out with "Bedwetting fear to reality" I think i'd enjoy having the mental conflict of fearing bedwetting, and eventually making that thirst decision to start wearing diapers (or pull-ups) to bed. and the surprise when I wet for the first time. If my interest grows further, i'll take it to the next level by Sarnoga's diaper dependance 1. ALso the file "Happy to Wet". If my interest keeps getting further, I'll go for "Diaper Dependance 2" As before, if ti continues to grow, i'll use the other two diaper dependance files, becoming completely incontinent and dependant on Diapers. I'll also shrink my penis, to make it easier to wet.

That'll all occur with due time, here's the question portion...

As we all know, "Bedwetting fear to reality" is a premium file. I'm an amateur author, if I uploaded a short story, wuldn't I get like... free membership for approximately a month? I read that somewhere, in yet, not sure I actually did or not... Also, if I got premium and downloaded "Bedwetter fear to reality" Would the file still be operable after the premium membership ends? (Seems like it should, but I want to make sure)

Finally... I'm very interested in this, and i'm a furry. (if my avatar didn't give it away) A little combination there.
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Postby FloridaPuppy » August 31st, 2008, 9:00 am

As we all know, "Bedwetting fear to reality" is a premium file. I'm an amateur author, if I uploaded a short story, wuldn't I get like... free membership for approximately a month? I read that somewhere, in yet, not sure I actually did or not... Also, if I got premium and downloaded "Bedwetter fear to reality" Would the file still be operable after the premium membership ends? (Seems like it should, but I want to make sure)

I think stories might count towards it like scripts, but don't know and don't feel like checking, it will say it over on the left somewhere though if you dig for it. Premium files are just regular MP3's and don't fail to load or anything like that once you go from premium>regular.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zion_r_liengod » August 31st, 2008, 4:09 pm

Thanks for your input. ^_^ Altough, I did come across another question. I see that "Bedwetting fear to reality" and "Diaper dependance 2" both make you wet the bed, would those two effects coflict at all, in any way?
"We're not tools of the government, or for anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in." - Gray Fox
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence