Changing Time experience

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Changing Time experience

Postby Igglybuff » September 10th, 2008, 4:28 am

I was just wondering, has anyone been in this sort of trance before? and if so is the following natural?

before listening to the file, I closed the curtains, straigtened my bed, and lay down in nothing but my favourite adult diaper, and listened to the file. During the bringing down my eyes are shut, but as the file gets deeper and deeper my body does things.

For one I tend to swallow saliva, and I one time heard my stomach churn, but the most weirdest thing is that after 1 my eyes are messing with themselves, they are closed the entire time, but they are trying to tighten themselves more and more and I thought "ok, maybe this will help get the picture across"

Then the fun part, the intro, the file told me to picture myself and I did, all I see is blackness so far, the same happened when I tried to visualise myself in baby clothes and even visualised the diaper I'd wear, but I see nothing. Then it told me to imagine having an accident in my diaper, I did but I didnt feel like I was pooping even though I was visualising it. then during the change I could imagine it but I couldnt see it or feel it.

I just want to know is this natural? or is my mind not acceptable to hypnosis? do I need to stop these weird movements during hypnosis and more importantly do you need to see and feel what is happening or is what I described above the full idea?

Overall though, even if it doesnt succeed it is relaxing and I do enjoy it, also feel free to talk about your experiences with the file.
Igglybuff

Return to Diapers and Incontinence