Thumb sucking

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Thumb sucking

Postby abchipster_13 » November 17th, 2009, 9:59 am

It is possible to create a file that makes you want to suck your thumb, but without all of the extras that are in current file. the thumb sucking curse file is a little hard for soem of us.

Thoughts please. I really love sucking my thumb.
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Postby zzzzz » January 2nd, 2010, 3:58 pm

Edit out the parts you don't want? Audacity is nice and free! For Mac & Linux & Windows
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby Manturkey » January 3rd, 2010, 5:24 pm

Be careful with thumb/object sucking. It can fuck up your teeth if you suck for long periods of time (sleeping).

There are files that involve thumb/object sucking (babyspeak, curse thumb sucker), but i don't know of one that exists for essentially thumb sucking. Now, normally i would give you the same advice as zzzzz, but from my own personal experience i've learned that editing files can be time consuming and the end product can be choppy and ineffective. So, i'd personally reccomend that you write/rewrite a script for a thumb sucking file, get it out there, and if your lucky somebody will make into a file. You could also submit your idea for a file like that on the voting pages.

I feel for you. there are some many files that i think should exist.
Manturkey

Postby abchipster_13 » January 4th, 2010, 2:43 pm

Thanks for the nice advice. As for editing, I would have no idea where or how to begin. i have 8 paci's that i currently use, but for some reason it is just not the same as a thumb. As fo rmy teeth, they are already bad and i am in the process of getting Dentures.

I do agree that some of the files are really hrash with to many extras in them. Things the average person just can't do, especially when holding down a job.

I do like the script idea. I am better at writign baby stories though. i may pnder and think about it though.

have a great day.
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence