Just a thought

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Just a thought

Postby Folly2005 » April 16th, 2005, 10:31 am

Wow seriously think I'm a freak. I want to wear diapers and rubber pants and have a woman diaper me. It's like I want to be a baby again. It's really weird. (I felt this way before I listened to any files.) I guess this is kind of off topic but I just felt like sharing this.
Folly2005

Postby SPITZRCC » April 16th, 2005, 11:05 am

Bud, This makes you an AB/DL (adult baby/diaper lover)

I fall into the same catagory, i love wering and using diapers, and the urge to do so is incredible, This is not down to a file, i have felt like this most of my life <<<(only 19 though)

I have been lucky enough though to have a girlfriend who i have trusted to keep my secret, and she has diapered me in the past, and wore them for me.

When she diapered me for the first time, i shot my load there and then i was so turned on. I was very appreciative though, and fuc*ed her brains out later that night.

Enjoy the diapers mate

YOU ARE IN NO WAY A FREAK!!!!

C
SPITZRCC

Postby BobbyS » April 16th, 2005, 3:51 pm

Each to their own I guess...
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby chuckles » April 16th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Indeed, to each his own. I find it amazing just how many of us are so repressed in our sexual desires because we think it makes us freaks. A friend of mine wrote a column about it recently, and I think anyone who feels this way should read it. I foud it pretty helpful anyway.

[url]http://www.rawstory.com/exclusives/avery/s_e_x_041505.htm[/url]
chuckles

Postby babytroll » April 17th, 2005, 12:30 am

Do a web search for "Adult baby" "adult diaper" "diaper lover" and watch the websites appear.

There are literally tens of thousands (if not more) like you out there.

They vary from just wearing diapers to using them to acting like a baby.
babytroll

Postby wetdl » April 20th, 2005, 12:11 am

Folly, yours is the classic story, just like me. I couldn't beleive it when I found others on the net with the same interest. I don't know site policy, so I won't post any links, but do as Babytroll said. There are even newsgroups. Most of what you will find are Pics of models for sale in one way or another. Have fun looking around.
wetdl

Postby Lil-D » April 25th, 2005, 9:52 pm

[url=http://yior.the-cobb.com]You aren't alone.[/url]
Lil-D

Postby beyj8965 » June 27th, 2005, 6:38 am

i thought i was alone (i feal the same way)but then i searched the net for sites.Do a quick search on google or yahoo,you'd be amazed at what you'll find
beyj8965

Return to Diapers and Incontinence