forced incotinence

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby soundexcess » April 12th, 2011, 11:34 pm

i had thought about this to let now it works out, i have scene some premade ones online but they were hard plastic and i was thinking a softer material would be better as it would still not let it close but allow for it squeeze a little to help things move.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ohyouknow » April 13th, 2011, 12:27 pm

In my experience the problem with this is that crap goes round the edges of the tube as well as through it. You eventually end up excreting the whole thing and it's very unpleasant to clean up. I'd be interested if you can make it work though.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby ohyouknow » April 14th, 2011, 2:14 pm

I've found a picture of a Sobe tea bottle - I'm guessing you cut off the neck, and part of the main bit, so as to make a funnel shape? And it went in large end first? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm getting intrigued now, I haven't done any anal engineering :lol: for a long time.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby ohyouknow » April 15th, 2011, 2:59 pm

..searches for suitably shaped plastic bottles...
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby wmm9 » April 15th, 2011, 7:00 pm

So obviously with the goal being incontinence a diaper can be assumed. The problem is that any hollow plug you use is going to slide out. If it does so even a tiny little bit, it'll hit the back of the diaper forming a seal, making the whole thing kind of pointless.

The way solid plugs stay in place is to have a smaller base at the bottom, right before the stand part that prevents full insertion. The sphincter is supposed to constrict at this point. Same concept used for continence itself, basically. But that doesn't work for this hollow plug approach because we need that muscle to be fully open.

For a plug, it's supposed to go in with the larger part at the bottom, to prevent it from going in too far and to give you an easier way to get it out. In the very rare case it does get stuck that is one embarrassing emergency room visit. And given that you'd have to cut the end of the bottle, that would make the end you inserted very sharp o.O

And even then, holy cow. Almost all plugs have small tips and get wider. It's incredibly difficult to start with a very wide point like that. I should also add that it's going to be very painful to keep in for a long time, even with experience. And messing maybe once a day means it'll have to be there a long time.

I can't see this working for many people ...

I am curious though, if you were able to keep such a thing in 24/7 for a long time, most people say it would only strengthen the sphincter. But do the same with a catheter (same concept) and it's said to atrophy the sphincter, causing urinary incontinence. So why are the two different? If they aren't, then 23.9/7 solid anal plug use should cause fecal incontinence.

And that sounds particularly awesome. Either wear a solid plug or be incontinent. No susceptibility to hypnosis required.
wmm9

Postby soundexcess » April 16th, 2011, 12:27 am

actually large plugs worn for any long period of time will, make a person fecal incontinent for a short period of time, 1 month of wear grants 1 week, this possible because you are incontinent while wearing the plug so you continue have bms regularly. as far as hollow plugs if this kind is used then it works as intended and can be worn for sometime the best i system i have seen yet is using these two in conjunction

http://www.huse.com/product/218123.html
http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HDC&Product_Code=218030&Category_Code=
and you may want this
http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HDC&Product_Code=220015&Category_Code=
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ohyouknow » April 23rd, 2011, 12:23 pm

I've been thinking that a 'grommet' would be the right shape, bit like a cable reel but with flared ends. The problem is that, if the inner end was big enough to stay inside your rectum, it would be difficult to get it in and out in the first place.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby Ladon » April 30th, 2011, 6:45 pm

I've often wondered why proper butt plugs don't have a base shaped more like a T, so the 'prongs' go fore and aft of the hole and don't cause discomfort when closing your cheeks. Similarly, I was thinking about an 'un-plug' that would have a hollow core, a rounded bulb that would allow insertion, and a T shaped tail that would prevent it from sliding inside.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

hollow butplug

Postby rustyrivers » October 3rd, 2011, 6:35 pm

I bought a huge butplug with the intent to stretch my sphincter. Only thing was, it did not fit. Even it was verry soft. It consisted of plastic outer skin of aprox. 3 mm (millimeter) and an inner silicon filling. So remover the inner filling and cut of the top. Now I have a hollow butplug two inch high and two inch wide ate the smallest point. The plastic is bendeble but rigid Whe I fold in one side of the plug so it cumes out at the bottem, a small tip sticks out at the top. this I can easely insert. After that I sloweley turn the bottem tip inward. And lore and behold I have an open sphincter.

This does requier me to have to wear diapers. Only thing is the diaper tends to block the poop from freely exiting.

I think I will try it in combination with a marshmellow verginity loss
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

Postby soundexcess » October 4th, 2011, 12:07 am

huse.com makes some hard plastic ones with large holes you get a small one 1.75", a medium 2.25", a large one 3.25" these are the max diameter of each plug they are ~4" long, the holes get bigger as the plugs get bigger. A set is $75.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby poopyone » January 29th, 2012, 12:32 pm

cockringsonline dot com sells a device similar to the "MEO 24/7 anal stretching rings"

I'm wearing one now!

So far, so good,

I took a laxative a couple of days ago to loosen things up a little bit, and since I put this in a couple of hours ago, everything has been slowly leaking out into my underpants.

One thing I like to do is, Thread a condom out the hole and roll it down the outside, and insert it.

I like the way the condom fills with wet shit till it bursts!

What a rush!
poopyone

Postby frosty46 » January 29th, 2012, 8:51 pm

So what ever came of the marshmallow custom plug combo RustyRivers?
doing it again?
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence