"Urinate Now" Hypnosis

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

"Urinate Now" Hypnosis

Postby Amanda3758 » September 29th, 2005, 5:41 pm

Hey --
I am really afraid about using things like this, and I am sure that probably not using the files would be the best thing. I just have a few quick questions about the "Urinate Now" command.

1) What if somebody else says Urinate Now? For example, I don't plan on telling anybody I use this, but what if someone says, "Urinate Now" like randomly? Will I wet myself? Or does it only work with your own voice?

2) For it to work, do I only play that file? I'm kinda confused as to what to do. Train, Curse, Script - none of it means anything to me because I don't get it.

3) Can I reverse this so that "Urinate Now" will not do anything in the future?

I appreciate ANY assistance given, and I can promise you all that I will post ALL of my tales, and tell you how things work out.

XOXO
Amanda
Amanda3758

Re: "Urinate Now" Hypnosis

Postby jeremiah » September 29th, 2005, 6:13 pm

Amanda3758 wrote:Hey --
I am really afraid about using things like this, and I am sure that probably not using the files would be the best thing. I just have a few quick questions about the "Urinate Now" command.

1) What if somebody else says Urinate Now? For example, I don't plan on telling anybody I use this, but what if someone says, "Urinate Now" like randomly? Will I wet myself? Or does it only work with your own voice?

2) For it to work, do I only play that file? I'm kinda confused as to what to do. Train, Curse, Script - none of it means anything to me because I don't get it.

3) Can I reverse this so that "Urinate Now" will not do anything in the future?

I appreciate ANY assistance given, and I can promise you all that I will post ALL of my tales, and tell you how things work out.

XOXO
Amanda

Amanda. Add me on msn.
miah_is_me08@hotmail.com
I will help you out.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jamesdales » October 12th, 2005, 12:56 am

I have the same questions, why can't you just answer them here, please?
jamesdales

Re: "Urinate Now" Hypnosis

Postby demigraff » October 12th, 2005, 10:00 am

Amanda3758 wrote:Hey --

As it says in the description, it works when you hear those words. Most of the files will not work if you say the trigger phrase yourself - the ones that do usually mention this in the description ("self-triggered" or words to that effect).

Amanda3758 wrote:2) For it to work, do I only play that file? I'm kinda confused as to what to do. Train, Curse, Script - none of it means anything to me because I don't get it.

Yes, you only need to listen to the file you want. If you listen to multiple files, they will probably still work, but they don't normally depend on each other.
It may be worth also listening to TrainSusceptible, depending on how easy you find it to go into trance.
Also, there is one called ChooseTrig which allows you to avoid accidents when someone else says the trigger words.

Amanda3758 wrote:3) Can I reverse this so that "Urinate Now" will not do anything in the future?

Yes. There are files on the site called DeprogramTrig and DeProgramAll, which simply remove the effects of other files. These can be used to remove any file you decide you don't want the effects of any more (except for the Curse files, which are designed to be very hard to remove)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Firbaelvan » October 3rd, 2006, 7:10 pm

I can't seem to find any of the deprogram files under search. can you link me to some?
Firbaelvan

Postby demigraff » October 3rd, 2006, 10:32 pm

Wow ... you replied to a topic nearly a year after the last post. I think in this case, it would probably be more sensible to have started a new one.

They are called "DeprogramTrig" and "DeprogramAll".

If you look in the list of all files, they are in alphabetical order, so it shouldn't take more than a few seconds to find some that you know the name of.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby lihp » November 11th, 2006, 11:43 pm

I was finally able to get this file to work for me today. I laid down in bed with it playing in my headphones and though I seem like I remember most of it, at the end of the file I found myself standing next to the bed in a soaked diaper. Wonderful.
lihp

Postby aj » November 27th, 2006, 7:45 pm

Well, this file has given me the first bit of success out of any files. Being going into trance a lot but nothing really ever happens. I think this is because I've chosen files taht don't lead you through the trigger in quite the same way this file does.

Basically got focused really intensely on my need to pee.. .which started off at that point of "I can wait." because that was how full my bladder realyl was. Then as it went on it just kept progressing until I realised that I really really needed to pee. Unfortunately, this success and realisation snapped me out of trance and the rest of the file was listened to but had no effect.... Next time :)
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby aj » January 18th, 2007, 6:50 am

Update. Never progressed past the point where I really neeeded to pee. In actual fact, I've gone backwards. Now it doesn't do anything. Very annoying.
aj
Regular
Regular

How I got Instant Wetting to work for me

Postby candyellison » June 18th, 2007, 10:35 pm

I was having problems with this file too. I'd wet myself when listening to it, but could rarely get the trigger to work. I decided to only listen to the file when the urge to pee first hit, and this helped a lot. Also, I started to not allow myself to pee until I had said the trigger, even when peeing in a toilet.

After 3 months of holding the pee in until I triggered myself, I was able to force my mind into needing to hear the trigger to pee. It's been a year since I started my own method of reinforcement, and I am now able to wet myself and be triggered to wet on command, and have found that I have no control over my bladder when I hear the trigger. I've been triggered over the phone, email, IM, and in person.

I've found that hypnosis works best when there is repetition. That's why EMG includes suggestions to listen to the files over and over...the constant repetition gets the suggestions more firmly implanted in your mind.
candyellison

Postby patj » July 6th, 2007, 3:37 pm

This file works for me. I have listened to it many times, and now when the trigger is said at the biggining of the file, I usually start to lose it and begin to wet. When the time the trigger is said at the end of the file, I end up quite wet. It is a very enjoyable file.

PatJ
patj

Return to Diapers and Incontinence