You Are A Diaper Boy - Thoughts?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

You Are A Diaper Boy - Thoughts?

Postby blarfles » June 10th, 2011, 6:12 am

So i've been trying out Sarnoga's little gem for a month or two now and I'm beginning to notice a stronger urge to wear diapers and be in them all the time (along with a few other...urges). Has anyone else given this one a try and gotten effects? Are there any other files that I should follow up with?

I'm really liking this one so far at least, I think I'll keep on listening to it... :)
blarfles

Postby soundexcess » June 11th, 2011, 1:05 am

i listen every night and wear every night and have axstrong urge to wear during the day.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blarfles » June 11th, 2011, 3:53 am

soundexcess wrote:i listen every night and wear every night and have axstrong urge to wear during the day.

I've been doing the same thing, actually. I think the file is meant in part to take your perception of what a good diaper boy would be and move you more towards that. My wearing habits have been moving towards pretty thick diapers to bed and pull-ups during the day now, though Im not sure if the file has too much to do with that...

It would be really nice if the wetting part of the file would kick in, but Im not sure if it really ever will. I guess we can wait and see, but the potty training is strong with me. ):
blarfles

you are a diaper boy

Postby boy_arthur_tx » June 11th, 2011, 9:01 am

i was just really getting to enjoy the exciting part of the training when the Master i was serving changed his mind about slave ba being allowed to become erect while diapered. So, had to give up this file and go back to my own files making every diaper a limp dick chastity device.

now that i am on my own for a while, might listed to some files that allow that excitement again.

i once admitted to Sarnoga that i bailed out of the GOOD BOYS WEAR DIAPERS file before it was finished and thought it wouldn't affect me the next day - it did. Sigh! The comments about what a good boy does reminded me that Sarnoga training files can be very effective given a chance to work on you.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

good

Postby renzhee » June 15th, 2011, 12:55 am

it is good
[url=http://www.sinomart.com]cheap wholesale products[/url] online shopping,[url=http://www.sinomart.com]China Wholesale Products[/url]
[url=http://www.sinomart.com/wholesale-searches/Wedding-Dresses-Under-100.html]wedding dresses under 100[/url]
renzhee

Diaper boy

Postby Slave_gwm » December 1st, 2011, 12:32 pm

i was completely not interested into diaper stuff before i tried it out of curiosity. i listened to all sarnoga diaper files that not make force you to wear diaper for 24 h because i feel uncomfortable with them at my work. but in leisure time and during night i wear them very often and if i jerk of after somehours i shoot like hell. Now i would love to find a Diaper master online or for real but it seems difficult to find one.
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » December 2nd, 2011, 7:54 am

this file is perfect, i just istened to it 4 times today! now i even wear during the day, i love beeing a diaper boy...
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Duckypin » December 2nd, 2011, 8:16 am

this is a super file and one that keeps me securely diapered and aware that I am a diaper boy!
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blarfles » January 11th, 2012, 5:32 am

Maybe the file is working and maybe it isn't, but I want to keep steering myself in this direction. I feel as if giving in completely and letting my will be broken and turned more and more into being a diaper boy is a good thing. This is generally how I've always felt but I do admit those urges are a bit stronger now. :D

So what else should a good diaper boy listen to? Any suggestions?
blarfles

Diaper Boy and now

Postby Slave_gwm » April 23rd, 2012, 11:40 am

yes I guess its a problem that there is no other file that pickup the subject of a diaper boy. Most files are more directed to adult babys. Would be great to have more files that increase the arousal of wearing diapers and filling them. For its a turn off or break of rapport if the sugestions want to force me to dont wear them 24 h because at my work they would endanger my my job and thats not funny or exciting in any way. So im still looking for kinky diaper boy files to enjoy in my leisure time.
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

Re: Diaper Boy and now

Postby blarfles » April 24th, 2012, 2:25 am

Slave_gwm wrote: Would be great to have more files that increase the arousal of wearing diapers and filling them.

Agreed, it'd be nice if there were more files could follow up or synergize with this one. After listening to this and a few other files for so long I feel like theres a next step to be taken, even if I havent started wetting at night at all. With this and some of Sarnoga's other files like Every Good Boy Wears Diapers and Interested in Diapers, I now find the urge to wear a diaper is with me all the time now, and the desire to purchase thicker, bigger diapers in large amounts has caused me to place an order for my first cloth diapers (very excited for those!) as well as multiple cases fairly recently. Usually I think I would have just got a case, but the urge to get as much as i can is always there now.

Still no luck on wetting at night though, and I've been pretty active about drinking lots of fluids before bed, so maybe time will tell if that goal is reachable. Something tells me that if I listen to the file more often then i won't have to worry. So far, I love this file and what it's turning me into, and I hope there will be more at some point!
blarfles

next step

Postby Duckypin » April 24th, 2012, 8:12 am

I agree Blarfles, it is time to take this to the next level. I am not sure what that is either. Perhaps Sarnoga will have some insight.
By the way, I have found getting into bed in a diaper that is already slightly wet helps to encourage wetting at night. :D
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Sarnoga is he still there?

Postby Slave_gwm » April 25th, 2012, 11:48 am

Im not sure if sarnoga is still active here seems he did not produce a file here since an eternity
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

Sarnoga

Postby Duckypin » April 26th, 2012, 7:03 am

Let's beg him to come back!
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Sarnoga

Postby Duckypin » April 27th, 2012, 10:39 am

Please, please help us. you know what we need and want.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blarfles » November 10th, 2013, 7:31 am

It's been a long time since I have revisited my training regimen, and a lot of new files have come up in that time, but since I have not been active in listening to any files (until lately that is), I have no further developments to report. My urge to be a good diaper boy has never really waned and i feel drawn back to listen to the file and others that are similar, but since I haven't been the best about staying consistent the full effects never manifested. Not to say that there is anything wrong with the file itself, but i guess I will see just how effective I can make it once my fresh case of diapers get here. :3

I still wish there were more files like this; the idea that being made to masturbate into a diaper while it also strips away your continence and will to resist all at the same time is just such a good combo that i can't believe it hasn't been done more often. It'd be great to see this turned into a series, maybe even using elements of sarnoga's other files to tie the connection of being a good diaper boy to increasing diaper dependence, from gradual wetting, bedwetting, day wetting, messing etcetc.^^

Anyway, do any of you have some suggestions for this diaper boy? I know I'm not the only one chasing the eventuality of becoming a full-time diaperslave, so if any of you have success stories or suggestions for your fellow crinklebutts, post em! Let's bring some life back to this forum! :3
blarfles

Postby wohermiston » November 10th, 2013, 9:32 am

Here is one idea.
I probably should have called this file something else than "The hot Water Bottle Game" http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7152/HOT-Water-Bottle-Game-%232.php
This file does not go down the baby path, but instead simply focusing on bladder relaxation. It follows the story telling concept with some of the best incidental music I have found lately. Kinda sounds like an old radio program. I hope more will try it out. Personally, I really like it.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Re: You Are A Diaper Boy - Thoughts?

Postby Tangy » November 10th, 2013, 11:33 am

blarfles wrote:So i've been trying out Sarnoga's little gem for a month or two now and I'm beginning to notice a stronger urge to wear diapers and be in them all the time (along with a few other...urges). Has anyone else given this one a try and gotten effects? Are there any other files that I should follow up with?

I'm really liking this one so far at least, I think I'll keep on listening to it... :)

Yes I am a diaper Boy.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby twobe » December 4th, 2013, 2:01 pm

This file is wonderful. One of Sarnoga's better files IMO. I had to stop using it though, as wetting and masturbation conflict with each other. You can't wet if you are hard. Also, it's very difficult to masturbate inside a diaper. Not much room in a taped up diaper. I suppose cloth diapers would be more practical for that application. But I wear disposables so it didn't work out for me.

Sarnoga no longer posts here? How terrible. Please come back Sarnoga. I think your files are some of the best on this site. Thank you for creating them.
twobe

Postby DrStevens » December 16th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Sarnoga creates great files, and this is certainly one of them. After listening to it, I found myself being overly cautious about having an "accident"; Taking extra trips to the bathroom just in case and skipping my afternoon coffee.

I recommend this file for any man looking for positive reinforcements, be it for regression / Age Play and or general diaper usage.
DrStevens

Return to Diapers and Incontinence