Baby/Diaper File

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Baby/Diaper File

Postby ocntrl » February 19th, 2012, 2:16 pm

I have not done a diaper/baby file since it is not one of my personal interests.

With this poll I would like to find out of anyone is interested in such a file made by me based on their own preferences and experience with my files.

Any feedback on what would make such a file work best for you will be appreciated. If I make one, I will strive for the maximal effect.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » February 21st, 2012, 12:29 am

I am always up for trying something/someone new
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Baby/Diaper File

Postby Tangy » February 21st, 2012, 9:17 pm

ocntrl wrote:I have not done a diaper/baby file since it is not one of my personal interests.

With this poll I would like to find out of anyone is interested in such a file made by me based on their own preferences and experience with my files.

Any feedback on what would make such a file work best for you will be appreciated. If I make one, I will strive for the maximal effect.

OK I would love to see your file
Suggestion,
I would love to see a file that Allows me to become a a baby in Diapers, Complete no Bowl and Bladder Control Mommy would come over and pick me up after i had been crying hold me in her arms close to her breast wipe the tears from my eyes kiss me and tell me she love me pull up her shirt open her bra and hold me to her nipples and feed me.

Alternate file
Afterward I get to become the Mommy and take my favorite baby Doll pick it up I see it as a real baby, i hold my baby to my breast tell him I love him kiss him . pull up my shirt, open my bra, and put him to my Nipples, and feed him.
Put an 1 to 2 second echo in the file for a better effect. The sound of a baby breast feeding will also enhance the effect.

:?: :idea: :arrow:Bright ideals
Last edited by Tangy on February 23rd, 2012, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ocntrl » February 22nd, 2012, 5:54 pm

Tangy, very elaborate but a bit outside the ideas I had, yet something I should consider doing.

What I have so far, based on some wmm chat, as concept is a diaper file with these 3 items:

- a desire to put on a diaper and feel good about it
- once the diaper is on, loss of control over bowl and bladder
- once the diaper is on, someone else has to change it or allow you to change it, and you are unable to remove it
- optional, orgasm when soiling the diaper

So it is more a diaper than a baby file, sorry for the confusion
Feedback?
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » February 22nd, 2012, 7:13 pm

that sounds familiar!!!

nice!
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » February 23rd, 2012, 3:49 am

For tangy I think it's a baby thing, for just as many others I think it's a diaper thing.

I think the common denominator is the need for a loss of control. Some feel it's ok to lose control if they're a baby. Some think it's ok if they have a diaper on.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence