Train Diapers 2

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Train Diapers 2

Postby Mijal11 » October 25th, 2005, 8:30 pm

Hi, I've been trying this fie for about 2 days and i've been listening to it several times a day, some of them I don't get too deep, some of them I think I fall asleep and things like that, but no success yet...

any sugestions, or someone that had any success with this file??

thanx

Mijal
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby wetnap2 » October 26th, 2005, 5:26 pm

Hi. This is one of my favorites and also the one I have had the most success with. It took quite some time for me, and the changes were subtle at first. Your experiences sound very similar to my own. It seems we are not very easily hypnotised, however with some perseverence, you will have some success. Today, I get exactly what I was hoping for. total bladder incontinence when in a diaper and total control when not. Ahhh a perfect world. Well for me anyway. Again just keep with it and let it happen as it will. Let us know how yu make out.
wetnap2

How long...

Postby Mijal11 » November 3rd, 2005, 12:26 pm

How long it took you to be completly incontinent while in diapers...??
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby wetnap2 » December 15th, 2005, 7:55 pm

it took approximately 3 months of once or twice daily listening. I occasionally still listen just to reenforce.
wetnap2

Postby Igglybuff » December 21st, 2005, 10:44 am

I have a question, I really want to urinate when in a diaper (or Nappies in my case), what I want to ask of those people who had it work for them is this.

Will I have total control of my bladder when I am not in a diaper?

I just want to make sure before I actually do this, cause I do not want to be cursed, but would enjoy to wet my diaper without pushing.

Also, Diapers2, I want to know from other persons experience exactly what happens to them after listening.

I just want to make sure I got the main and important details straight before I actually hypnotise myself.
Igglybuff

Postby dynamite » December 23rd, 2005, 1:48 am

they are only in affect while in nappies.
u will have no problem when not.
i prefer train diapers 2, has a few added triggers in it
like washing your hands, having a drink ect
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby Igglybuff » December 29th, 2005, 3:23 am

Ok then, I'm gonna do it. but I will have to wait until I actually get some diapers first, but at least its nothing to worry about now, thanks
Igglybuff

Postby liljonny » December 29th, 2005, 9:25 am

Igglybuff wrote:Ok then, I'm gonna do it. but I will have to wait until I actually get some diapers first, but at least its nothing to worry about now, thanks

I really don't think you need to wait until you get diapers. You just won't see any effects until you get the diapers. Also if you start listening now, it will be deeper into your mind by the time you get the diapers. :P
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Igglybuff » December 31st, 2005, 10:49 am

liljonny wrote:I really don't think you need to wait until you get diapers. You just won't see any effects until you get the diapers. Also if you start listening now, it will be deeper into your mind by the time you get the diapers. :P

wow, that is good.

There is just one last question, I can safely say its safe for me to start listening to the file more deeply (Without just listening to it just for the sake of hearing what it says), that is, for traindiaper1. Traindiaper2 on the other hand, it says that when I am not wearing them it will make me miss them, I just dont want diapers to take control of my life, just as something I enjoy doing. but still, your right, I will as soon as I can (even if I dont have any diapers)
Igglybuff

Postby dirtyj » January 15th, 2006, 2:00 pm

I also Have a question. When this file works and I go to sleep at night in diapers will I wet while I sleep?
dirtyj

Postby wetnap2 » January 27th, 2006, 10:27 pm

The files have not yet made me a bedwetter. Then, that is not what I want at this time. I do occasionally wear diapers to sleep in but have always woken up to pee. That is not to say everyone will have the same experience as it seems we get what we want, no more.
wetnap2

Postby Igglybuff » March 6th, 2006, 3:01 pm

WOW

Just been listening to Traindiaper2, I must say, even if it doesnt work (havent been in a diaper yet) I had a great experience.

Ok, basically, as I was being pulled under, my body felt really heavy, and when he started telling me about my diapers, I sometimes twitched. I did occasionally gulp some saliva along the way, and nearly opened my eyes (for a brief second, then shut them again).
When it was over, he woke me up, I opened my eyes, it was all blur before he was like "Hope you've enjoyed it", and then I came "Back Online". IT WAS AWSOME!!!

I cant wait to try it out, I got the day off tomorrow, I'll see how the effects went (and when in doubt, I could always go again!)

So thats my progress report, I will let you know if good gets to awsome and I find myself in a wet nappy :wink:
Igglybuff

Postby diaperdan » March 14th, 2006, 2:20 pm

I can tell you the train diapers works. Everytime I wash my hands or take a drink out comes the pee. I also pee without feeling it coming. Needless to say I have to change a lot.
diaperdan

Return to Diapers and Incontinence