Ive tried and tried

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Ive tried and tried

Postby jobabe » April 30th, 2012, 3:49 am

Hello Folks. I joined this site many years ago and in all fairness I never purchased any of the recordings,,,,try before you buy" I have had NO success what so ever with any of them or other ones I got my hands on.
I quess that all you younger members out there will have more sucess than us "older" members as we have had loads more years than you of holding the pee in,and our minds just will not give up so easy. All I wanted from this experience was to wet myself without any control what so ever, to allow me to have an excuse to wear diapers/nappies all the time.I even thought that one day I would be able to go to a doctor and tell him that I keep peeing and cant stop it, thinking that he would say "okay mate your incontinent",,,,,OH look theres a flying pig !!
Kidding aside, whats wrong. I know that not everyone can go "under" I have great difficulty clearing ALL the thoughts in my mind, I do not have a problem peeing in my diapers,,,,,I just want to do it without thinking about it. This is my last chance,,,,I am giving up hope
Any ideas,,,anyone

Ta
jobabe

Postby wohermiston » April 30th, 2012, 8:11 am

Hi,
I fully understand. I have concluded that control is essentially evolutionary and hypnosis is not going to sever your control.
When you are 1-2 years old there is no connecton between the bladder and brain. during this time the bladder fills and empties automatically- this is what you would like to have again. at about 2-3 the brain connection gets made and now you can sense the act of peeing. from this point the brain begins to control the bladder such that when the urge to pee occurs, you intitially stop it. and wait for approval. Some say this is the act of potty training. I don't think so. the control will happen whether you are trained or not. it may take alittle longer, but it will happen naturally. I do not think Hypnosis can undo control. Further, the command of losing control, is not definitive enough and can cause bladder lock.
If anything hypnosis must use a replacement technique that details exactly what should happen. If you have no problem wetting, then you should redirect your efforts to finding satisfaction in wetting anywhere and everywhere. I think the best we can all hope for is to recapture the 3-4 year old behaviour. Apart from surgery which few want. or just wait; because as we age, we will all eventually get there!
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby krisndiapers » April 30th, 2012, 3:00 pm

I have read that everyone is succeptable to hypnosis. But the people who have problems trancing have a hard time relaxing for numerous reasons. I think you need to do research to find out why these files are not working for you. Figure out why you are not trancing. Maybe you get distracted or these files are not what your mind wants to do. You have to find the answers to get results. I admit, I have not had permanant results, but I also dont have the luxury to go 24/7. But I have had some effects after reading about succeptability on proffessional sites. I had to figure out why I wasnt trancing, and how my mind works.
krisndiapers
Regular
Regular

having succes

Postby Slave_gwm » May 4th, 2012, 11:14 am

i think having success depends on your strategy. a file is a file and not a real person. but you need to develop some rapport with the content. many files here atr to extreme because being incontinent completely maybe a great fun for that part of your personality that want sex but there are other parts that realise conciously or uncociously that such a lifestyle leads easyly to isolation or even job problems both are promblems that are not funny.

so if you really want to enjoy your diaper just listen to a file tthat you enjoy and pretend that it work if you "pretend it every day the chace is high that it will work

at least to some degree
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

Postby BabyOzzie » May 4th, 2012, 7:31 pm

I've never had any real success with these files either, and I'm starting to wonder if anyone actually has, or are just lying. I mean, how can we tell if they've worked on someone or not just by a post online? Anyway, I think my problem is having a hard time entering trance, and its often because my mind doesn't shut down easily. I have a hard time just sleeping because of this. Its also the voice and words though. If the voice sounds harsh or silly, I can't take it seriously and it doesn't work. A good hypnotic voice needs to be deep, soothing, and relaxing. A voice you would trust with anything, like maybe the voice of an AB mommy or daddy?
BabyOzzie

Re: Ive tried and tried

Postby Tangy » May 16th, 2012, 10:48 pm

jobabe wrote:Hello Folks. I joined this site many years ago and in all fairness I never purchased any of the recordings,,,,try before you buy" I have had NO success what so ever with any of them or other ones I got my hands on.
I quess that all you younger members out there will have more sucess than us "older" members as we have had loads more years than you of holding the pee in,and our minds just will not give up so easy. All I wanted from this experience was to wet myself without any control what so ever, to allow me to have an excuse to wear diapers/nappies all the time.I even thought that one day I would be able to go to a doctor and tell him that I keep peeing and cant stop it, thinking that he would say "okay mate your incontinent",,,,,OH look theres a flying pig !!
Kidding aside, whats wrong. I know that not everyone can go "under" I have great difficulty clearing ALL the thoughts in my mind, I do not have a problem peeing in my diapers,,,,,I just want to do it without thinking about it. This is my last chance,,,,I am giving up hope
Any ideas,,,anyone

Ta

I have a solution that worked for me listen to my file put n your diapers and when it is time to pee set on the toilet with out taking off the diaper and hold it until youcan not hold it any longer keep dong this for about 6 months you will be peeing without any problems believe me

Here's the file

Close

• Name: I Need to Pee Now!
Description: I need to pee now I just that you will pee you Pants Diapers Your bed You will pee Head phones Are Recommended Please Give me Feedback in the Comment Column And Vote, Love to hear Success Story's Any PermanentrnStraight MenrnStraight WomenrnGay MenrnGay WomenrnTG MenrnTG Women
Author: Tangy ? Added On: 2012-01-04 Downloaded: 124 Length: 11:11
Effect: Permanent
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 1.4286 Total Votes: 7
Permanent Link: I Need to Pee Now! Favorite: Mark Favorite
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence