New bedwetting video

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New bedwetting video

Postby rustyrivers » July 21st, 2012, 11:39 am

Hi folks, Because I can not upload this video I decided to provide it to the puplic. It is a compulation of wetting files that underlay a video of thousands of diaper pictures. Have fun and drop me a line if you like!
http://sdrv.ms/NoCNDZ
format is avi so it should pla on vlc
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

don't wait if you don't have premium

Postby rustyrivers » July 24th, 2012, 9:12 am

its free to download until its up on the site. after the i'll take it ofline from my skydrive
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

Postby jasont » July 31st, 2012, 3:14 am

The video quality was pretty bad. It was too small and grainy. But the audio was amazing! I really enjoyed listening to the file, and it may just help me become the bed wetter i want to be :D
jasont

Postby EntrancedVulpine » July 31st, 2012, 11:07 am

Hmmm. I actually feel quite differently. I feel that the audio was a bit too random; it didn't seem as polished as it could been, it simply seems like you threw together a slew of different wetting hypnosis files without really sifting through them to string phrases together or enforce certain phrases and suggestions. It was just a cacophony of voices.

The video was fun; I enjoyed the images. Honestly, Rusty, I still enjoy your original bedwetting video more than this one. It seemed a bit more polished.

All the same, when I saw that this video was posted, I was quite excited, so that should tell you that I'm a fan~ :3
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

Postby rustyrivers » August 1st, 2012, 10:41 am

Hi EV.,

Thanks for the feedback and your compliment.
Actually I did some pollishing but I overdid it by ading " Erotic Hypnotists Unite - Ocean of Voices ". That file is great as an induction. What i want to do is remake it as an audio only file with ocean of voices leading in the main file. I think i'll work some more on it leaving more peacefull moments in and soft hypnotic music. Also i'lll look critically at the of files so they fit into one goal: to wet the bed.

Thanks again,

Rusty
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

Postby wetlatex » August 3rd, 2012, 11:29 am

Thanks rusty, will give it a test this weekend.

Been trying different files around this place for a while now, and some do work. But i think my mind isnt 100% ready yet, as i seem to "get scared" of the consequences right about when the effects starts working, witch makes me abort the whole thing. Wish i had 6 months i could be forced into all this, and let the fears go, but im getting there more and more.

I am guessing this is somewhat based on the Multi voice bedwetting file Landon put up. Those multi voice files seem to work good on me, except i cant always get into trance with them, but when i do, they do effect me good.

Keep up the good work :D
wetlatex

Return to Diapers and Incontinence