Secondary Feminization Fetish?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Secondary Feminization Fetish?

Postby Vicky_Mephit » January 21st, 2006, 11:55 pm

Hmm, are there other favorite fetishs that go with feminization? Like period play, feminized with a Victorian theme (a fav of mine), anthropomorphic TG/TFs, or other kinks? Things that haven't been talked about here or put up for voting on the new ideas page?
Vicky_Mephit

Postby jun » January 22nd, 2006, 12:07 am

Oh the list I could compile. ^^
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby Vicky_Mephit » January 22nd, 2006, 11:07 pm

please do. 8)
Vicky_Mephit

Postby jun » January 23rd, 2006, 5:49 pm

I have a very short attention span so many times I'll have an "idea" or interest for about a week and then something new (and shiny! Look, shiny!) will replace it... for another week... then something else... then something else...

I personally have many different sub-fetishes that go with feminization (which is actually a sub-fetish of transformation in general)

I'm multi-faceted that way. >.>

Unfortunately many of my "fetishes" are only realized in fantasies since many of them would be problematic (to say the least) and impossible (to say the worst)

A short list, in no particular order, of interests (which, on some days could probably be considered fetishes) would include;

Pregnancy, period dress (so many), tight and constrictive clothing or devices (yesh, devices), hypnosis (of course) and to a lesser extend mind control, transformations in general but really ones that wreak havoc physically, emotionally, etc... , types of bondage (physical and mental), transformation of the mind (but always with the hint of knowing what's happening and being cognicent but having no control over it)...

I know I have more interests but I'm unsure if they'd be considered "fetishes" or not if I'd really only prefer them in fantasy form.

Humiliation (particular types), costumes, worship (different sexual types), shoes (looooove shoes, yet dislike feet... go figure)

Right now I think 60's style PVC catsuits with go-go boots are wicked.

Oh, and Princess Peach. She's wicked too.

Princess Peach in a 60's style PVC catsuit wearing go-go boots would make me faint.

Me BEING Princess Peach in a 60's style PVC catsuit wearing go-go boots would be the answer to a lifelong wish.

Bizarre is my middle name. :D
jun
Regular
Regular

not so bizar...

Postby Mijal11 » January 23rd, 2006, 10:15 pm

I've also had a lot of fetishes, the ones i really like the most is age-play, I would love to be an 11 yr old girl or so... (not pedophile) and i love sneakers, Puma, nike, mary jane shoes are my favorites, but i also dislike feet... i love feet as long as they are covered, and i don't like heels...

so, I think we all have a bizar midle name
Mijal11
Regular
Regular

Postby Vicky_Mephit » January 24th, 2006, 5:41 pm

Hmm, my perfered fetish is the feminizing in the Victorian period, say the 1870 and 80s.

I'm not sure if I can adaquetly put it into words, it just seems the whole feel of the period and clothing. You have physical bondage, corsets aside appearence was far valued over ease of motion and some dresses just need a way to lock the wearer in to qualify as full bondage outfits.

Then you have the social/legal dominace and submission. Ladies (and other women) of the time were expected to submit, with few legal rights even if not married, and often less when they were. And the whole system was geared for it, not just the will of a Master/Mistress holding you, but everything around reinforcing them.

There is a formal order to the Victorian lifestlye in even the least things, and a real pressure to conform. If you can find the movie 'The Age of Innocence' it gave a good feel for the period and those social pressures.

I'm not sure I'd go as far as the puppet style control, if I was suggesting a script maybe build it so that Victorian female life (demure, submissive, constrained) was considered normal to me and that above all else the most important thing for me was to conform to that life. So without stearing away from other things I'd be confined by the safety and contentment of conforming and being kept, not that those keeping me would leave me the opportunity to escape. Having my life/fate decided to be a Victorian lady, and however dicomforted or tempted I might be the knowledge that there was too much behind it to resist, and lurking out there the pleasure and contentment of conforming to the life choosen for me.

I'm not sure, is that clear to anyone else?
Vicky_Mephit

Postby chuckles » January 25th, 2006, 12:47 pm

My big fetish is humiliation, and I think feminization just naturally falls in with that as its simply humiliating for a man, to varying degrees, to be considered feminine.

Bondage also fits in with the whole transformation genre as being something done without the consent of the transformed. Also being locked into the female form, willingly or unwillingly fits both.

Really S&M and Feminization are my two biggies though as a sub category of fem, I also like shoes without liking feet. Especially heels.
chuckles

Postby jun » January 25th, 2006, 1:20 pm

Speaking of being stuck:

http://www.sticky-site.com/

Some of the works there deal with costuming, feminization, lots of stuck and bondage.
jun
Regular
Regular

victorian period

Postby MRV35 » March 26th, 2006, 10:52 pm

Vicky, have you thought perhaps of requesting a file that basically had you live the victorian lifestyle in your dreams? A long time ago I had a magazine that dealt with Magik and I believe it was about Llewellyn if I am not mistaken. In there there was an ad for tapes that would take you on a journey to magical lands but it was all in dreams, trance or meditation. The tapes included trips to the time of King Arthur and different times. I might be worth a look for you. I have never tried something like that but it may be the best way for you to experience your fetish in as real as can be imagined state. Maybe EMG can make a tape for you or look around on the net at the past life regression sites. They may have what you seek.
Monica Velez

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing is believin'
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Postby sub2humiliate » April 6th, 2006, 5:08 pm

Humiliation through Forced Feminization is great! Also have a foot/shoe fetish so those are wonderful.

What I'd really like to see which noone seems to mention is Cuckoldry, forced or willing. Am I the only one interested in this?
sub2humiliate

Postby fezwick » April 11th, 2006, 1:12 pm

sub2humiliate wrote:Humiliation through Forced Feminization is great! Also have a foot/shoe fetish so those are wonderful.

What I'd really like to see which noone seems to mention is Cuckoldry, forced or willing. Am I the only one interested in this?

Nope, you're not the only one... :D

I think it would be HOT if there was a hypnotic scene where my g/f would go to the store with me, pick out a outfit then go home. She would dress me up, do my makeup and hair while she's doing the same, talking to me about how she's going to be a complete slut all night. She goes out with her friends, comes back home and I have to be a slave to all of them while they humiliate me, and I watch my g/f fuck on videotape.

I could go on and on....
fezwick

fetish

Postby sleepy134 » July 7th, 2006, 7:36 pm

anyone into female baldness?
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum