Shrinkage...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Shrinkage...

Postby dc414 » April 20th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Has anyone had anykind of success with the penis shrink files? I cant seem to get these to work :( and, wow, I really hate my penis.
dc414

Postby CuriousG » April 20th, 2006, 3:55 pm

Don't be too optimistic that it will work. You might as well expect be able to shrink your nose through hypnosis.

May I ask, by the way, exactly what makes you want your penis shrunk?
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » April 20th, 2006, 7:03 pm

I wouldn't say that either shrinking one's penis or nose is impossible, a change over time is within the normal functioning of the body. It'd take a deep trance, though, and a lot of persistence.

As for why he hates it, I think just about anyone who wants to be feminized would feel ambivalent (at best) about their penis. I'm a hetero male who doesn't really feel attached to male-ness (including the anatomy). nuit used a term for this recently, I forget what it is.. but basically a lot of guys identify with the object of their desire, to the point that they wish that's what they could be.

The difference for me is that I'm willing to accept the way I was made, and hope for "better" next life ;)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » April 20th, 2006, 11:51 pm

I'd be interested in seeing that website with the person transitioning, do you have a link to it?
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nuit09 » April 21st, 2006, 3:20 am

Jacara wrote:I'd be interested in seeing that website with the person transitioning, do you have a link to it?

http://geocities.com/primaelgen/archive/shaping/shaping-2005-09-27.html
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » April 21st, 2006, 7:20 pm

Thanks nuit. While we have to take that person at their word that they've actually gotten shorter or their feet have gotten smaller, they sure seem sincere about everything (and have worked hard on their appearance).

As for the growth stuff, I'm very well aware that hypnosis can help stuff like breast growth (and I wouldn't be surprised to hear of height growth) because that's more in line with what the body's always done. I think the shrinkage stuff would take a lot longer, and for most people wouldn't have much (if any) effect. But it's sure worth a try if it works... it beats going under the knife anyday :wink:
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nuit09 » April 21st, 2006, 8:13 pm

In the case of a full blown transgender person shrinkage of the penis is undesireable because if the penis is too small the SRS surgeon will not be able to build a vagina out of it. He will have to resort to a sigmoid technique using a section of intestine. it is more dangerous, often has an unsatisfactory outcome and it leaves a huge scar. The resulting neo vagina is less sensitive and the mucal secretions are smelly and gross.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Re: Shrinkage...

Postby Michal » June 26th, 2006, 11:51 pm

dc414 wrote:Has anyone had anykind of success with the penis shrink files? I cant seem to get these to work :( and, wow, I really hate my penis.

and the response: Don't be too optimistic that it will work. You might as well expect be able to shrink your nose through hypnosis.

The latter is nonsense. The penis shrinks as you feminize, because it is a tube of skin that contains a mass of tissue well-supplied by a hydraulic pump system that keeps it filled with blood. If you've been a real man, your penis will have alternately shrunk and expanded thousands of times in your life, often in association with hyper-pleasant sensations.

My penis has been shrinking as I feminize, but I can stretch it, too, and I can invert it to form a little hairy pussy that will easily take two fingers inside it, two knuckles deep, for very pleasant stimulation of the pseudo-clit that was at one time my hyper-erogenous dickhead.

I do agree, I can't make my nose shrink (and could never make it grow, because I always tell the truth), and that putting fingers up my nostrils is far from erotic. The analogy is simply absurd.

Also, don't worry about not having enough tissue for a vagina when the time comes to surgically create your pussy. I would guess that it would take many years for the tissues to atrophy to the point where they can no longer suffice for the vaginal tube--but I suggest you check this out with an MD who specializes with sexual transition.
Michal

Return to Feminizations Forum