I wish I was her...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I wish I was her...

Postby topstatus » October 22nd, 2006, 6:12 am

Have you ever thought to yourself...

"Damn she's hot. I wish I was her."

I tend to think this a lot now. I'm obsessed with anal by the way. The reason I say this is because I'm always staring at a girl's ass these days and wish that mine was just as juicy and tempting to fuck. I'm not gay by the way. I just want to be a girl a lot.
topstatus

Postby stefan4711 » October 22nd, 2006, 4:02 pm

I not only think that. I also see things like their nice breasts wishing they were mine and seing the nice dresses they wear wishing it wa me in that lovely dress.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby topstatus » October 22nd, 2006, 7:27 pm

I'm more for the short skirts... :lol:
topstatus

Postby AdamZLaJuene » October 23rd, 2006, 3:34 am

Me too :D
AdamZLaJuene

Postby oh2bpreg » October 23rd, 2006, 6:55 pm

used to quite a lot. But now it's more "I wish I had breasts like hers" or "I wish I had her pregnant belly." I suppose it's because I still want to retain at least little of me (besides my mind)
oh2bpreg
Regular
Regular

Postby jnorcros » October 24th, 2006, 3:37 pm

I definitly think it is one of the side effects of some of these files. Your mind definitly shifs from wanting to do her to wanting to be her along the way.

Janice Marie
Guess you can't figure out who you are until you accept who you might be!..... Luke in "Zerophilia" (Director's Cut)
jnorcros

Postby AdamZLaJuene » October 30th, 2006, 6:04 am

jnorcros wrote:I definitly think it is one of the side effects of some of these files. Your mind definitly shifs from wanting to do her to wanting to be her along the way.

Janice Marie

No, I've seen women with nice bodies and wished that I was them years before finding this site. This is especialy true when viewing tied up women in skimpy clothing.
AdamZLaJuene

Postby jarvisteflon » October 31st, 2006, 4:19 pm

Same here.
I have always been attracted to women, but part of the attraction has to do with wanting to be them. As I explained in the "feminine fantasy" thread, it's masochistic. I want to be them, to have my masculinity stolen/destroyed/consumed by their femininity.
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Postby ruinix » October 31st, 2006, 9:08 pm

Me too.

little different on the masochistic part. The emotions and drive are probably exactly the same, but I dont view my femininity as humiliation of myself, rather as a victory over cold mechanical behaviors built out of fear and conditioning to allow my true light to shine through..

In this essence, I suppose I am completely detatched from my concept of masculinity.
ruinix

Postby susanbitv » November 4th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Me too, it happens all the time. There are some pics I have which just turn my tummy into a knot longing to be like this lady.
susanbitv

Postby dr_worblehat » November 6th, 2006, 4:14 pm

OK I'll fess up and admit it as well - for me it's the having the body to go with the clothes or was it the other way round. never mind given the choice I'll have both.

Unfortunately I don't feel that at this stage I can have it for real so I'll be going for the hallucinogenic ones. That is as soon as I get this trance thing sorted out....

:(
dr_worblehat

aguilera

Postby xthr » November 9th, 2006, 8:42 pm

i agree..just the other day i was watching a christina aguilera video. she was struting around all sexy and feminine. i first thought, "man i want to do her" but then i got excited thinking how much fun it would be to become her. just wake up one day and be a petite little christina aguilera and have a cute little waredrobe full of sexy clothes to dance in. ive been listening to female transformation file,but it does not seem to do much other than increase my desire to become a completely feminine girl like miss aguilera. i feel like as a woman i would want to be with men but no feeling at all to be with men as a man. if i became christina or some other pretty girl, i would have no problem going down on a guy. its strange..
xthr

Postby jarvisteflon » November 27th, 2006, 1:34 am

I would love to swap bodies with Chrissie.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaqo4_chrissie-huge-big-boobs
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Off-topic - Dr_Worblehat

Postby Axiom » February 22nd, 2007, 8:44 pm

I just noticed that Dr_Worblehat was online. I was intrigued by the name so I looked it up. Nice one!

Oook!
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby MRV35 » February 24th, 2007, 3:54 am

I have to agree with xthr. When I watch Desperate Housewives, I wish I could swap bodies with Eva Longoria. Even when I'm out and about I tend to look at women more so in what parts of their bodies I would love to have. I imagine swapping out my legs for their legs for example. I don't just see them as how good they would be in bed.
Monica Velez

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing is believin'
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Postby jun » February 24th, 2007, 8:41 am

I was scrolling through the forums, saw the title of this one and got a strange feeling... I've actually thought that so often, heard it in my mind so often I was taken aback by the sheer fact it was OUT of my head and on the screen. It took me a moment to understand it wasn't me just SEEING that thought projected here.

I'm sleepy, so that's probably the reason, but... wow. I've thought those exact words (and others) so often that it's like... hardwired into my brain.

susanbitv wrote:Me too, it happens all the time. There are some pics I have which just turn my tummy into a knot longing to be like this lady.

I know the feeling. I let out sighs pretty often. >.>
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby karendish » February 25th, 2007, 10:21 am

I would really like to be a woman and dress in feminin clothes.
Still i would like to ba able to change back in a guy
karendish

Postby Axiom » February 25th, 2007, 10:33 am

I would really like to be a woman and dress in feminin clothes.
Still i would like to ba able to change back in a guy

A genie appears and winks at you.
ZAP you are now a cute girl!
"What is your second wish mistress?" he says.

I would do it for you if I could :D
Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » February 25th, 2007, 2:56 pm

After listening to the feminization files I find I am hardly ever aroused by women in Leg Show and instead am just admiring and envious of their legs, breast, hair etc. The whole package basically. :?
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby edimax » March 2nd, 2007, 9:24 pm

I'm also of this same mindset but I've been this way since childhood. The reason I'm interested in these sites is so I can determine whether or not I'm in it alone. ; )

Obviously not, it's good to know that there're others out there who think in the same way. : )
edimax

Postby Female_at_Heart » March 3rd, 2007, 12:40 am

I saw this forum topic and thought I had to make a post. I too have found myself wishing I was the very female I was looking at several times. I've also frequently wondered if my life would feel more worth living if I were female. :?
Female_at_Heart

Postby WifeInTraining » March 4th, 2007, 1:15 am

All my adult life, my basic outlook on life was that the body I have is entirely impossible to feminize, and in this body I have NO homosexual desires...but IF it were possible to be magically transformed into an atractive female, I would not only leap at the chance but would then proceed to be the biggest slut you ever saw.

I always found that sort of odd (i.e. having no interest in males now but being hyper interested in them if female)

Anyway, the ideal state of being, IMO, would to be capeble of shapeshifting - to be any sort of male or female one chose at will.

THAT would be what I wanted the genie to give me.
WifeInTraining

Postby jun » March 5th, 2007, 4:31 pm

Female_at_Heart wrote:I saw this forum topic and thought I had to make a post. I too have found myself wishing I was the very female I was looking at several times. I've also frequently wondered if my life would feel more worth living if I were female. :?

:(

I know what you mean.

I wouldn't say I'm self-destructive like some people with gender dysphoria, but I do have a severe case of apathy. I can't think of a good enough reason to want to do all the things people generally associate with "normal" behavior.

It seems like a huge stumbling block whenever I go to do anything. Kind of a "What's the point?"

The rewards for doing things just don't entice me, not when the one reward I'd like to have is so completely out of reach. >.>
jun
Regular
Regular

Re: Off-topic - Dr_Worblehat

Postby dr_worblehat » March 7th, 2007, 6:21 pm

Axiom wrote:I just noticed that Dr_Worblehat was online. I was intrigued by the name so I looked it up. Nice one!

Oook!

It would be nice to live on Discworld or at least have his powers - but as I'm not into furry I'd have to find another form. Choices, choices.....
dr_worblehat

Postby loony28 » March 8th, 2007, 10:34 pm

Female_at_Heart wrote:I saw this forum topic and thought I had to make a post. I too have found myself wishing I was the very female I was looking at several times. I've also frequently wondered if my life would feel more worth living if I were female. :?

Well same with me, I've often wondered if my life would be better if I were in a female body. I find myself wishing to be female almost every single day.

jun wrote:The rewards for doing things just don't entice me, not when the one reward I'd like to have is so completely out of reach. >.>

The day may come soon when that reward isn't so out of reach. There are some stories of physical transformations so don't give up.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby azimiut » April 13th, 2007, 11:33 pm

I have always thought about this. When I go to the gym in the morning I think about this. the girls who wear the sports bra's and tight pants. I think about how nice it would be to hold that ass, especially if it was my ass!
There was a very brief show on TV where they had make-up done to switch races from black to white and vice versa. just to see how they would see everything. If you had a show on the discovery channel or such, one with lots a money to throw around and really make you look convincing as a female, I would do it. To see the world as a woman sees it.
azimiut

Postby Kalendaine » April 15th, 2007, 2:08 am

jun, your march 6th post caught my eye and struck a chord in me. I've known for a while that, given the chance, i would love to be female. However, i hadn't realized until you mentioned it that a large part of my lack of caring to be 'normal' and stems from this. Granted, i do have a massive contempt for general society (as do most of my family, who loves to nickname all civilization 'the sheeple') that combines with this, so not ALL of my apathy can be laid at the feet of my desire to be a girl.

And, yes, i've seen SO many girls out there i'd love to be - almost any, as a matter of fact, as long as i wouldn't have to hide my face during the day. *sighs*
Kalendaine
Regular
Regular

Postby MeMeMe » May 18th, 2007, 11:50 am

jun and kalendaine - yes that sentiment hit me too, and I hadn't realised it before.
MeMeMe

wishing i was her...and her...and her...

Postby pantislave » May 29th, 2007, 5:53 pm

there have been numerous times that i would see someone on the silver screen (or the small screen) and wish that i was her...the occasions that i wished i had J. Lo's perfect ass;:( and the times when i wished that i were blessed with Mariah Carey's figure; :( the nights when i fantasized about having Jessica Alba's perfect, pouty lips; :( the days when i dreamed about having Catherine Zeta-Jones's sexy legs; :( the lonely weekends when i would pine away for Angelina Jolie's tits; :( the mornings when i would fantasize about having Debra Messing's beautiful, silky red hair..... :(

why can't i be her and her and her and.....?
pantislave

Postby Deej » October 15th, 2008, 6:43 pm

Lately I do wish I looked like certain people,, but not always physical wise. Sometimes I'll see a girl in a cute shirt or just some girls sweatpants in a store and think "Hmm, would those look good?" So far nothing else has come of it but more and more I notice this sort of thinking
Deej

I wish I was her when

Postby BG » October 16th, 2008, 4:45 pm

I wished I could trade places with weman I see in bondage pics and videos
BG

Return to Feminizations Forum