Anyone checked out Victorian Girl yet?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Anyone checked out Victorian Girl yet?

Postby Vicky_Mephit » May 6th, 2007, 1:09 pm

Like the subject line says, has anyone checked out Cadrigan's new file, Victorian Girl? Any thoughs or experiences to share?
Vicky_Mephit

Postby daugo » May 9th, 2007, 12:00 am

I've tried it but haven't gotten any results.
I start to go under but somehow I always come out right before the main part.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby marthasissyslut » May 10th, 2007, 8:52 am

i enjoyed it very much...

but Victorian fashion is one of my oldest fetishes. :D

it's a very nice fantasy scenario and a nice deep trance. i don't expect it to carry over out of trance, but since the possiblity is presented... i certainly wouldn't mind it happening.

i guess i'll find out, as i know i will revisit this file many times. 8O
marthasissyslut

Postby Vicky_Mephit » May 11th, 2007, 10:37 am

I tried it out myself, had some tingling in my arms and legs, but that could just be from how I laid down (unmoving for half an hour) and the conditions.

My problem is I keep zoning out during the script, missing the experience. It might be my personal issues ATM (mega stressed out) interfering, or I was just tired when I felt I had time for the script. :(
Vicky_Mephit

Postby tnot » May 19th, 2007, 11:43 am

i really like the induction in this one, i dont think ive ever been that deep before, im usually not sure if i was in trance but im positive i was this time.
the file worked a little bit i guess, i could really feel the corset at that part of the script, it felt like my ribs were being bent in definitely a strong file
nothing in life worth doing is easy
tnot

Postby azimiut » June 5th, 2007, 1:12 am

I really enjoyed it. i had a good feeling durring the file but nothing to extreem. but i do like it. I felt the shoes on my feet and the dress. not so much the corset but the shoes were a big deal. I have huge feet so I guess that would figure.
azimiut

Postby Josh_artist » August 11th, 2007, 7:26 pm

i felt 90% of it.. i lost track because i couldn't focus on one design for the dress itself... and i wound up breaking trance cus of it...
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Postby WhoreDoll » October 17th, 2007, 9:48 pm

This is one of the few files I really enjoyed. Eventually I added my own twist to the articles of clothing but going through the process then the ending is quite the experience. I'm gonna love visiting this file again now that I'm more familiar with the process of hypnosis.
WhoreDoll

Postby dumpertaker » March 8th, 2008, 1:07 pm

I have used this a few times and it has pushed in my stomach a little, but that was it really...although I used it a few days ago and I "zoned out" a few times (I think for about 30-40 seconds each time) during the script....is that normal?
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby lizzie101 » March 8th, 2008, 9:29 pm

I tried it last night. A very good file I think, the induction worked very well, after listening to it once the trigger put me right into trance. The file itself didn't work so well but I'm pretty sure it's because I had a hard time visualizing the entire picture...plus I'm not entirely sure what knickers are :P. Does anyone have a link to a set of Victorian clothes so I can more easily visualize this?

Edit: oh, forgot to mention, after the first listen I definitely had a hard time pushing my stomach back out, but that was it.
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby ashe5k » March 9th, 2008, 6:48 am

I always feel the clothing sliding on and the tightening of the corset and so on but that's about it. It's still a great file. If I tried a bit more I'm sure it'd be more effective.
ashe5k

Postby PS360 » June 6th, 2008, 7:57 pm

It Felt Kinda Weird.

I get a hard pain in my neck every time i hear it.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

I loved it

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 6th, 2008, 9:10 pm

Gave me a real sense of the clothing of the period. I felt the corset for ten minutes after I woke up. I recommend it and give it 5 stars. Please check out my new site as well, whispernymph.com. Feminization and few other fun things. I am working on it. Its really new.
Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum