Stroke sissy.Obviously working?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Stroke sissy.Obviously working?

Postby sparkelypine » June 25th, 2007, 11:50 am

I did acid lastnight and was comeng down and decided to listen to a file. I convinced full hartedly beforehand I wanted what ever happend in which ever file I listend to. I choose stroke sissy and had a profound experience its the next day and Im shaved in panties and a bra and have listend to the file again another amazeing trance and am still really looking forward to listening again. I also found myself watching the sissy trainging files for 22hr stright just makeing sure I asorb it all thoughts keep filling my mind about a life where I am a complete sissy slut who just gives pleasure in the most female body possible.

So far its so exciteing but Im sure there are concenqunces but it dosent seem to matter I just really want to exerince being a sissy slut.

--Jessica
sparkelypine

Postby NeKofLiP » June 29th, 2007, 7:18 pm

22 hours..does an acid trip last that long?..
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby sparkelypine » June 29th, 2007, 9:24 pm

No, I just happend to hit 2 twice.
sparkelypine

Postby adriana » July 1st, 2007, 4:07 am

Have you listened since?
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » July 1st, 2007, 4:07 am

Have you listened since?
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby sparkelypine » July 1st, 2007, 5:19 pm

Yes...and I just keep doing the same thing its becoming a habit.
sparkelypine

Postby jessieholli » July 2nd, 2007, 12:03 am

you know, you need a guide because your choices while high are not the best, unless you seriously want it. which is probably the best way to make the changes happen without an easy way back.
jessieholli

Postby LaraBimbo » July 11th, 2007, 9:49 am

Please keep us updated, this is very interesting.
LaraBimbo

Postby NeKofLiP » July 13th, 2007, 6:51 pm

I've been listening on and off for about a year or more, so far. No results yet. Not even an addiction, just my stubborness keeps me going.

Tell us if anything interesting happens..
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Re: Stroke sissy.Obviously working?

Postby lexi55 » August 27th, 2007, 7:56 am

I'd love to hear more about your experiance with acid and the files.

I have tried it also and would love to see how it affected others. Acid has been used by both religons, governments etc for years and other phyc.'s have been used befor that. It's very easy to hit trance and your brain is so changable while on it. Just befarfull because the sugestions are very much stronger while tripping.
Please tell me more.
LExi

sparkelypine wrote:I did acid lastnight and was comeng down and decided to listen to a file. I convinced full hartedly beforehand I wanted what ever happend in which ever file I listend to. I choose stroke sissy and had a profound experience its the next day and Im shaved in panties and a bra and have listend to the file again another amazeing trance and am still really looking forward to listening again. I also found myself watching the sissy trainging files for 22hr stright just makeing sure I asorb it all thoughts keep filling my mind about a life where I am a complete sissy slut who just gives pleasure in the most female body possible.

So far its so exciteing but Im sure there are concenqunces but it dosent seem to matter I just really want to exerince being a sissy slut.

--Jessica
lexi55

Return to Feminizations Forum