Curse Femaleform

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Femaleform

Postby highly_impressionable » July 24th, 2007, 3:49 am

I'm very surprised I haven't seen much about this file in the forums, and I'm curious about the results others have had with it.

Over the last couple of days, I've been downloading and listening to the feminization files on the site. I've tried some of them before, but they have not affected me in any noticeable way, other than some very mild alterations in mood or in reinforcing CD urges. I decided to try using a bunch of them together, and I began noticing certain effects (e.g., being detached from my body and environment while the file was playing), but I never had the feeling that any of the suggestions were sinking in and that I couldn't just turn off my mp3 player at any time if I so chose.

Earlier today, though, I listened to the Curse Femaleform file, and it actually put me under! I was so surprised, as I had listened to the file before, and this didn't happen. But today, I went through the induction, and the next thing I remember was being awakened. It was exciting and a little scary at the same time. I tried listening to it a second time, but this time I got a different result. Instead of putting me under, I immediately felt like my body was under a large amount of pressure and immobilized after the induction.

Though I am highly skeptical of the file's ability to accomplish what it claims, I am pleasantly surprised at the effects that it did have on me. Has anyone else tried this file out? What was your experience with it?

I also have a question about this file. EMG mentions a trigger more than once near the end of the file, but I have no recollection of any word or phrase being mentioned as a trigger. Plus, this is a Curse file, so I'm not sure what is supposed to be triggered. Am I just not remembering the trigger, or was this a mistake made by EMG?[/i]
highly_impressionable

Postby CG091581 » July 24th, 2007, 6:28 pm

You might want to play the file without going under, just to see what the trigger is. I don't know why you didn't listen first without entering a trance.

It's not uncommon to black-out parts of files while your listening, but your subconscious is still hearing them. The more I listen to the same files lately, the more I black-out while listening.

Your always able to break a hypnotic trance any time you want, since you never truly lose control over yourself.

Curse files can have triggers. An example would be something like cursed shaving, where shaving acts as the trigger.

The file says it "Curses you so that you slowly/permanently become a woman.", so I wouldn't expect immediate results
CG091581
Regular
Regular

Postby mm734 » July 25th, 2007, 7:05 pm

I've listened to several of the files and the only time I felt like I was in a trance was when I listened to Curse Femaleform. The induction is different from the other EMG files that I've listened to so far, so I'm thinking that is probably why.
mm734

Postby loony28 » July 25th, 2007, 9:37 pm

mm734 wrote:I've listened to several of the files and the only time I felt like I was in a trance was when I listened to Curse Femaleform. The induction is different from the other EMG files that I've listened to so far, so I'm thinking that is probably why.

Well then take the induction from that one and put it in front of the file you want.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum