In the fitting room

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

In the fitting room

Postby slvbianca » October 10th, 2007, 12:42 pm

10-10-2007

I did it...
This was not the first time, but this time someone else knew...
Today I decided that I was going to fit a womans garment in a public change room.

The last time I did this I cheated as I selected some mens wear too and the shop attendant didn't see what I was up to.

After work I went to the sex shop first. I bought myself a serious pair of nipple clamps... Actually simulators the first pair I got, they are made with electrical crocodile clamps... they really hurt and I knew it. My nipples are my weak point. Anny nipple stimulation puts me into trance immediately and nipple clamps keeps me there.

I also got a duldo that looks terribly similar to a penis with balls.
I went to the adult store I knew was run by a Gay man... He called me darling when I asked for liquid incense. He also toled me how brilliant this particular dildo was and toled me he has a bigger one and hinted at how able he was at taking big dick up his ass... I just smiled, basking in humiliation... he knew exactly what I had in mind...

Then I proceeded to the womans clothing store.
I parked the car facing away from praying eyes and unbuttoned my shirt.
The first nipple clamp engaged over my nipple and I only felt split seconds of pain as the second nipple clamp gently hugged my other nipple.

I was in heaven, walking on clouds... my clit hard and visible inside my pants...
I hurried over to the store and started browsing... I had to keep myself from running through the shelfs and tried to keep a normal appearance.

Eventually I picked a skimpy pink top and a pink short skirt.
I browsed the mens section to pick up some mens clothes to cover up the act... but I toled my self not to hide what I am doing... this time I was going to let someone know.
I strolled over to the dressing cubicles and a male attendant came over to assist... I quickly toled him I wanted to fit... His cunning smile was matched only with his inquisitive repetition of my statement as a question... I added that I am going to a fancy dress... he asked me to show him... I felt totally humiliated and my clit filled with hot iron.

I closed the door behind me and heard him tell someone else about a guy who is dressing up and is going to a fancy dress... I took my shirt off... I resisted the urge to take the clamps off and dropped my pants. Only after taking of my socks did the nipple clamps come off... and as the blood rushed back into my bruised nipples I slipped the skirt on... my hard clit made an unsightly bulge between my legs and as I thought about showing the world the real me I realized the shirt was to small. I decided to get dressed and be on my way as the traffic was building.

The attendant was slightly disappointed as I retained just a little decency by telling him the shirt was to small. I got out of the store as fast as I could, but I was in hyperspace... still am...
slvbianca

Return to Feminizations Forum