Sissy training

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy training

Postby adriana » April 15th, 2007, 6:18 pm

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=sissytrainer.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=4927BBCSissyTrainer.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=1323BBC_SISSYTRAINER_2.wmv
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BBC_SISSYTRAINER3__BLACK_MANS_BITCH.wmv
These files can be downloaded and used as an aid to any sissy training ..just watch on a loop with headphones... :lol:
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby TabbyCat » April 16th, 2007, 3:28 am

I love these, I've seen them before, I can't wait for more..
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Postby aeroue » April 16th, 2007, 7:54 pm

Does this kind of file actually do anything?
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adriana » April 17th, 2007, 6:06 pm

aeroue wrote:Does this kind of file actually do anything?

Well, not by thenselves..they can only act as a reinforcement/encouragement to other hypnotic files (in theory anyway)
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby aeroue » April 19th, 2007, 6:26 pm

adriana wrote:
aeroue wrote:Does this kind of file actually do anything?

Well, not by thenselves..they can only act as a reinforcement/encouragement to other hypnotic files (in theory anyway)

figured so, cheers
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SYNeR » April 25th, 2007, 8:15 am

Hi, I also made a video which you may find handy. It doesn't specifically deal with sissification, but moreso just feminization in general:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=FeminizingVideo1.zip

Deals with general feminization (ie: needing breasts, girls clothes, makeup, etc) - no suggestions in there about wanting men/cock/etc.

There's no audio track, so run BrainWave Generator or something similiar in the background. Oh, and be sure to set the video to loop - as it loops (reasonably) seamlessly... Here's the description I wrote for it:

"The first feminization video. Makes you desire to be a girl. Also makes you need anal. It does NOT suggest anal with men, but suggests that you need anal with at least sex toys. So you will crave anal, without specifically having your sexuality changed. It is just a general feminization video that will make you desire to be a girl - to dress as a girl, act as a girl, wear makeup, tuck yourself, etc. It is only general suggestions, nothing too specific - so it serves as a good introduction to feminization/brainwashing, further videos with more specific suggestions
will be made. There's no audio, but you can run Brainwave Generator in the background, or your favorite hypnosis file that triggers you.
This file can be seamlessly looped. So you can set it to loop until you feel affected enough ;)
This is done by selecting Play -> Repeat within Windows Media Player.
Please let me know how you find this file, and give me comments/suggestions, to improve the
effectiveness of further videos developed. Thanks!"

Well, there it is.. Let me know how you find it :wink:
SYNeR

Postby oedipus » May 17th, 2007, 6:57 am

Anyone figure out how to download the files? They just seemed to play, rarely and occasionally, in browser for me :/
oedipus

Postby jessieholli » June 3rd, 2007, 12:17 am

id love these, i watch them everyday, i would love to see more.
jessieholli

Postby cug93 » June 3rd, 2007, 9:19 pm

Here is another one from the person who did the ones in the first post of this thread.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=851BBC_Sissy_Trainer___Black_Cock_Worship.wmv

These files do work pretty good in addition to using hypnotic files.
cug93

Postby erika_yamii » June 25th, 2007, 12:09 am

i love watch this videos. if you find more please share with us!! thanks =**
erika_yamii

Postby fernandamartins82 » September 10th, 2007, 10:59 pm

I want to download for me this video files.. can anyone send for my mail?? 82fernandamartins@gmail.com or create a link ou send to any place when I can download???

Kiss.

Fernanda
fernandamartins82

Postby mr_pink » October 11th, 2007, 3:42 pm

cug93 wrote:Here is another one from the person who did the ones in the first post of this thread.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=851BBC_Sissy_Trainer___Black_Cock_Worship.wmv

These files do work pretty good in addition to using hypnotic files.

Did anyone download this one at all?

You can't get it from the site anymore and I deleted my copy!

If someone can send it to me at candies4tea@ h o t m a i l .co.uk I'd be really grateful, thanks :)
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » November 11th, 2007, 6:37 am

If anyone is looking for these vids try this link- http://www.wedeliver24-7.com/Adult/Upload/index.php.
It will ask for a user name which is yhgroups and a password which is 123.
You can then download them and watch them again & again & again over and over until they take over your mind :lol:
Enjoy!
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby mr_pink » November 11th, 2007, 6:48 pm

Once again, thanks! Trying to find this file has been totally doing my head in ;) There's some other good stuff on there too.. methinks a good browse will ensue! :)

Mr P
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby Crazy_Eddy » November 16th, 2007, 9:13 pm

adriana wrote:If anyone is looking for these vids try this link- http://www.wedeliver24-7.com/Adult/Upload/index.php.
You can then download them and watch them again & again & again over and over until they take over your mind :lol:
Enjoy!

Thanks a lot - some of those look really good. Could you please tell me what program I use to open *.svp files? I've tried everything, and just cant get them to work....
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby TabbyCat » November 17th, 2007, 4:02 am

Subviewer
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » November 20th, 2007, 11:53 pm

Crazy_Eddy wrote:
adriana wrote:If anyone is looking for these vids try this link- http://www.wedeliver24-7.com/Adult/Upload/index.php.
Enjoy!

Thanks a lot - some of those look really good. Could you please tell me what program I use to open *.svp files? I've tried everything, and just cant get them to work....

The file abbreviation stands for Sonique Visual Plugin. It is some software developed by sonique.lycos.com designed to use all the images and all soundtracks in a folder and play them in some kind of order - defined by a script-file in that folder. That being said I also fiddled around, went to www.sonique.lycos.com and was none the wiser! I think it'd be much nicer if the creators would use something a little more common - like creating a Macromedia flash file. The beauty of the other approach probably is, that you can add new pictures instead of the ones in the package and change the script accordingly - but you need the software!! And the homepage I visited gave no easy way of getting that. But I welcome advice from anybody having had success in this department!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Dischordian » November 21st, 2007, 3:34 am

is the subviewer progam available for mac, or is there anything similar for mac users?
Dischordian

Postby cardigan » November 21st, 2007, 3:40 am

You should try going to sonique.lycos.com and see which downloads, they offer. Or Google a bit. I don't know. I'm using a PC myself.
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Dischordian » November 29th, 2007, 12:59 am

all efforts (to find sub-viwer mac equivilant) bring me to softare designed to view forign-language subtitles when watching films, which is hardly the main objective here!!! :)

I was kind of able to achieve slightly similar results via slidshow on a picture viewing program, set to change images after 0 seconds. This will do until i am able to aquire better means...

thanx all for advice\assistance
Dischordian

Postby Darkmind » November 29th, 2007, 7:35 am

Doesn't sound hard to write a program to do that. Do they document the script format?
Darkmind
Regular
Regular

Postby gigamonkey » December 1st, 2007, 10:37 am

hi, i looked at the files on http://www.wedeliver24-7.com/Adult/Upload/files.php?page=1 and they're really good-well done to all those who contributed. but i would like to know how to make the .zip files into a training video like the .wma files because they're all just pictures and an mp3 track and something else but i dont know how to put them together. any help yould be much appreciated
xx
gigamonkey

Postby TabbyCat » December 2nd, 2007, 6:43 am

password protected...
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Postby jessieholli » December 5th, 2007, 11:49 am

i dunno about all you but i have trouble with subveiwer for some reason?
jessieholli

Postby edfmae » December 5th, 2007, 6:10 pm

How do I play the svp files!?!
edfmae

Postby bored_teen » December 15th, 2007, 12:27 am

I have been looking for subviewer files and then site was really interesting but none of the files will download for me.

I click on something i want to down load and it says i need to wait like 30 seconds and it starts counting down...when done it becomes a download link and when i click on it...all that comes up is an error message about it being an Invalid download link.

It has done that on every single file i have tried to download.

Any other sites where i would have a better chance of actually getting the files for subviewer...and where can i download subviewer?
bored_teen

Postby loony28 » December 15th, 2007, 1:25 am

You can get Subviewer in the Yahoo group Subviewer. They also have some files.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby mr_pink » December 15th, 2007, 10:08 am

loony28 wrote:You can get Subviewer in the Yahoo group Subviewer. They also have some files.

Can you post the link for this mysterious group please?

It doesn't turn up on any searches and I've never been able to find it!

Thx :)
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » December 16th, 2007, 6:41 am

Try http://groups.yahoo.com/group/subviewer/ & http://groups.yahoo.com/group/subviewer2/
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby mr_pink » December 16th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Brilliant thanks! I wonder why they don't come up on the searches? V. strange :?
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby krampuss7 » December 20th, 2007, 2:21 pm

what's the trick to getting added to that first group. i have been waiting for about a week now.
krampuss7

Postby Jerm » December 22nd, 2007, 12:24 am

I don't think that the moderator for that group logs on more then once or twice a month. When I tried to join it took a month before I was accepted. The files are exciting and high quality, well worth the wait. Hope that helps.
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby bored_teen » December 29th, 2007, 12:14 am

well i have membership pending on the first subviewer group and luckily enough the second one just let me on in.

The second one has a couple presets to flip through but they don't offer the subviewer program, so all i can do is literally flip through them in boredom til i get into the first group and am able to download the appropriate program.

And i still can't get that other site (the one password protected one)
i get past the password no prob but it still won't let me download or even view any of the files...just something about an invalid download link (over and over again)

weird...
bored_teen

Postby Vanvonwitz » December 29th, 2007, 4:46 pm

Greetings,

To get to the files:
http://www.wedeliver24-7.com/Adult/Upload/files.php?page=1

User: yhgroups
Pass: 123

The subviewer program zip file is also there, file #33.
Vanvonwitz

Postby bored_teen » December 30th, 2007, 2:52 am

kewl, found the file...but i'm still running into a problem downloading it.

I wait for this timer to countdown cuz it tells me to and then a download link pops up, i click it and it just goes to a white error page saying that its an Invalid Download Link (its done that to every file i've looked at on there, for a while now)
bored_teen

Postby cardigan » December 30th, 2007, 2:59 am

I think your computer is having a problem. Which browser do you use? I am using IEXP v.7 (on PC), and it works fine for me.
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby jessieholli » January 1st, 2008, 11:38 pm

i dunno if anyone can help but everytime i try to run subviewer after i install it it says in an error box "component cmndlg32x.osc or one of it dependencies not correctecly registered: a filise is missing or invalid" any help would be appriciated.
jessieholli

Postby absissy » January 2nd, 2008, 10:08 am

jessieholli wrote:i dunno if anyone can help but everytime i try to run subviewer after i install it it says in an error box "component cmndlg32x.osc or one of it dependencies not correctecly registered: a filise is missing or invalid" any help would be appriciated.

You need to download the comdlg32 file from the Subviewer2 or Subviewer 3 Yahoo groups and put it in the Subviewer folder. Then it should work fine.

Curtsey :wink:
absissy

Postby bored_teen » January 3rd, 2008, 9:59 pm

Either it took too long and my request just canceled itself or the group owner doesn't like me cuz my request to join the Subviewer group 1 disappeared and had to be made again.

And apparently i finally got the archive type site to work, it was the net browser i was using (aparantly AOL can be a bit picky, but i can make use of wifi these days to use Internet Explorer and it got me just what i needed)
bored_teen

Postby krampuss7 » January 6th, 2008, 10:33 am

There is a subviewer group 3 that has all the files from the first one.
krampuss7

Postby fernandamartins_82 » January 9th, 2008, 11:11 pm

Can you post the link of new subviwer group?
fernandamartins_82

Postby Jerm » January 10th, 2008, 3:02 am

My sissy friend Candie started the 3rd SubViewer group. It looks really cool so far. She seems to be passionate about adding new content and keeping things active in the community. There is even a preset contest and a prize for the winner.

The URL is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Subviewer3/
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby orios » January 10th, 2008, 9:34 pm

how cum i cnt run these videos
orios

video files

Postby lilsissy4u2 » February 1st, 2008, 8:00 pm

i love those files a few years back when a freind of mine introduced me too hypnosis he would make me by force, he tied me down and would make me listen to the experience this now file and made me watch these files
after, after a few months i was adickted to it, and the first time he triggered me i cum in my panties while i was sucking him
lilsissy4u2

Re: video files

Postby SDoll » February 2nd, 2008, 1:06 am

lilsissy4u2 wrote:i love those files a few years back when a freind of mine introduced me too hypnosis he would make me by force, he tied me down and would make me listen to the experience this now file and made me watch these files
after, after a few months i was adickted to it, and the first time he triggered me i cum in my panties while i was sucking him

Lucky you. :wink:
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jessieholli » February 9th, 2008, 6:37 am

THANKS ABSISSY! im going to have some fun now.
jessieholli

Postby dirtydawg » February 18th, 2008, 3:33 pm

one of the files on that wedeliver site on the last page is called b230-final. It's a weird file that starts with a 70's tv clip, then cuts to a nice pair of big tits and and this voice keeps saying you want the tits in your face and you want to be fucked by the girl etc, meanwhile she's trying to pursuade you to tell her the "time" and "place" of something....

now if you listen carefully there is a second voice in the background but i can't make out anything it's saying. can anyone explain that file? or what the voice in the background is saying? cuz for a sissification site, it seems to be an extremely hetero file.
dirtydawg

Postby Creanta » February 27th, 2008, 6:44 am

You're right, there is a 2nd track in the background of the b230-final file and it's looped.

If you listen carefully (and it helps to do so without the visual) you can hear "Wanting to submit" and the other words that flash on the screen being looped with the words you see on the screen and echoed - about 4 times, twice in each ear.
Creanta

Postby Gregius » April 19th, 2008, 11:22 am

alysia wrote:any feedback on how well these work?

They don't IMO.

Purely wank material unless you've been tranced by a tist to accept them
Gregius
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » April 20th, 2008, 4:41 am

alysia wrote:any feedback on how well these work?

They do work, although how well would vary a lot from person to person & also some presets are more effective then others. The simpler the preset the more effective. Check out the subviewer groups for more info.
adriana
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum