Just an old fashion girl?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Just an old fashion girl?

Postby Vicky_Mephit » February 26th, 2008, 11:09 pm

ISTM that most of the scripts for feminization revolve around sissyfication, humiliation, and/or homosexual sex.

But does it have to be just that?

My feminization fantasies revolve around taking on the clothes, gender roles, and social standing of the other sex, generally ones considered 'old fashioned', preferably Victorian period. But instead of the other side being dominate males, what about dominate females who 'cross over' and take on the traditional male position instead of 'feminized=homosexual' most if not all scripts here assume? Am I the only one that feels this way?

Similarly humiliation and sissyfication that often go hand in glove implies that the feminization's ultimate goal is to instill shame in the subject over their changed state. Does that too have to be?
Vicky_Mephit

Postby catgirlatheart » February 28th, 2008, 2:35 am

agreed
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » February 29th, 2008, 12:36 pm

I actually do listen to feminization files for fun (sort of living out the fantasy in my mind rather than trying to achieve actual physical changes), and in general, while I could imagine acting like a woman and gaining a woman's perspective on things, I'm absolutely happy with my current sexual orientation and find the thought of having sexual relations with a male disturbing to say the least.

As for sissification, it isn't necessary to have the person turn bisexual or anything like that, but it appears a lot of people attach changes in sexual orientation with this fetish as well.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby lucia-emilie » March 1st, 2008, 4:50 pm

Yea i sorta agree

there should be a few more feminization files taht are designed to cause people to not become sissyish or submissive but to just becaome ordinary old fashion girls,

i do listen to them regardless, i just wish they weren't so submissively focused
lucia-emilie

Postby dumpertaker » March 2nd, 2008, 6:12 pm

I agree also, I think some files that just feminize, but lack the humiliation/submission stuff.
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » March 3rd, 2008, 4:36 am

The problem is, a lot of people who use the feminization files are either submissive already, but need an outlet for it due to the pressures of being in control attached to being a man, or they truly believe women/girls (depending on the scope of the transformation) should be submissive by default, and being transformed into one would be humiliating... (and of course they secretly wish it for themself!)

There are a few feminization files already on the site that don't involve submission, humiliation or changes in sexual orientation, you just have to look... but I'm agreed that more are needed.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum