Anyone need a hand? Interested?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Anyone need a hand? Interested?

Postby FrozenRose » March 31st, 2008, 9:44 pm

Welcome, I am a female tist! I have all Messagers NOW! Check below my post you should see msn aim and yahoo. Add Me! I look Forward!.

I am looking to help people in self help or any naughty stuff they want. Seems to be the only things here. I am open to trying new requests and everything. I felt like this needs a better intro then just typing fast, I am happy that people still replyed and PM me. I would like PM's from you if your interested, posting here is alright, I like to check my PM"s first, so just a fair warning. I am STILL OPEN, I am not swamped, since I don't have all messagers just yet. Tell me what you want from me. What you dont want to happen to you. About yourself or anything in general. I have aim and msn messager, for fast chatting. I don't have yahoo messager yet. Sadly. Maybe I will soon! If its better.

Good news, if you can go just a tiny bit under in trance I can get you to go fully under, I tryed a couple people and it worked wonders, I hope you have the same result to, if you need help, you well be able to get your dreams come true when you can go under for any files you want to work.

I look forward hearing from all groups of people.
I have no limits. I'll help you for anything you desire.
You can be anything, male, female, shemale, bi, gay, striaght, anything.

Listen carefully, if you didn't hear from me, please kindly say I think you forgot to send me a reply. Which I didn't mean, don't think it mean's your not accepted. So if thats the case, I would like another PM so I can address you back personally. Thank you for posting and PM me. I look forward to hearing more from you all.

I would like to address as well to not be shy in contacting me. You will be replyed and added, so there is no worrys. I have lots of time, you will be helped. I feel there might be a few people thinking that they wont get helped because I will be busy? I am having no problems yet really. If you don't contact me it's your loss, if you do then great! =3 I however still need to get yahoo still however. I am writting everyone who posted for my help in my forms and in PM. So if you get another e-mail its to make such everyone got how to contact me and such, I hope that's okay with you all. Contact me if you like help in any way as well, I am still open. =3 Peace!
Last edited by FrozenRose on April 7th, 2008, 8:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » April 1st, 2008, 1:56 am

lisacd20@yahoo.ca im very into feeling feminine and girly, im not sure what else to say. i like to dress and feel like a girl thats about it :p
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby FrozenRose » April 1st, 2008, 3:23 am

*smile*
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby SomePerson » April 1st, 2008, 7:04 am

Hello,

I'm very much interested as well in hypnosis, particularly in feminization. If you could drop me an email it would be wonderful, StormRogue@gmail.com.

Cheers~
SomePerson
Regular
Regular

Postby johnnysasaki » April 1st, 2008, 9:43 am

I could use some help. Not just in this but in other stuff too.

johnny_sasaki_226@yahoo.com
johnnysasaki

Re: Anyone need a hand? Interested?

Postby donna_cd » April 1st, 2008, 4:18 pm

Looking at the date of this post,I am a little worried that it may not be as it seems!! Am I just being an old cynic ??

FrozenRose wrote:I dont think everyone views all the forum topics, so just seeing if anyone is interested, I am saying three different things here, none have to do with the other.

If anyone is looking to get hypnosis by a female (me), leave me your e-mail. Better yet you can PM me your reply if you rather. Tell me what you want from me. What you dont want to happen to you. About yourself or anything in general. I have aim and msn messager, for fast chatting. I don't have yahoo messager yet. Sadly. Maybe I will soon!

I look forward hearing from all groups of people.
I have no limits. I'll help you for anything to desire.

This part only for gay guys? I see your having trouble getting posted I can help as well. No matter what you are, straight, gay, bi, anything! =3
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Re: Anyone need a hand? Interested?

Postby demigraff » April 1st, 2008, 5:57 pm

donna_cd wrote:Looking at the date of this post,I am a little worried that it may not be as it seems!! Am I just being an old cynic ??

She posted the same message in other forums a day or two earlier. Just a coincidence :)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby FrozenRose » April 1st, 2008, 9:34 pm

If you are wondering why I have the same thread in different area's, it should be an easy thing to understand but then again people like to think the wrong reasons then what the turth is, they only just guess they don't even ask nicely all they want to do is point the finger at you. Well you are going to know the whole trueth so open your ears and listen well. Can you honestly tell me you check the whole forum? Every area of the form? Okay. Do you check and read every single thing ever written anywhere in the forums? Well not everyone does, I don't doubt there are people who do. I would believe not everyone does. So why should they miss out on a female tist, just because they don't care to check all over the forum? Why should they suffer even though they wouldn't know of me. It's still the same, if they wanted to find one but didn't just because they wouldn't be open enough to check all over the forum, it's not like I posted where I shouldn't. Is it wrong for me wanting them all to know of me? So they can think to themselfs and say wow what luck a female tist to help me! Boy I wouldn't have saw her post if she didn't post in this area. I would say that responds would be a high percent in all honesty. I don't think doing this is wrong, not one bit. I can prove my looks in picture and back up on web cam. I am for real.
Last edited by FrozenRose on April 4th, 2008, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby AlmaTy » April 2nd, 2008, 12:30 am

I'm a TG who is looking into more feminization, preferably nonsexual. Body, mind, etc. Visualising myself as a girl, seeing it in the mirror, inner voice, etc. I don't know your personal type/style, but the voice echo in a lot of hypnosis files puts me out fast.

On top of that, I'm a submissive, and I love having that reinforced, being made more submissive.

You can contact me at my email Clear.Sky.Girl@gmail.com, I'll give you more information there if you want it (name for a personalized file, etc.)
AlmaTy

Hi

Postby annie_transgirl » April 2nd, 2008, 4:18 am

Hi Call me annie_transgirl
I m genetic male n ver staright wid stron attraction for females
Contarrily i'd like to see my feminine sidePlz help me feminize myslef.Just make me feminine,tahts all
annie_transgirl

Postby FrozenRose » April 2nd, 2008, 2:29 pm

Making it so people of all areas of the form
are aware there is a female tist on the site.
Last edited by FrozenRose on April 4th, 2008, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby stereoxchild » April 2nd, 2008, 5:32 pm

pm'd you
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby AlmaTy » April 2nd, 2008, 8:13 pm

FrozenRose, I've sent you a Pm/email, and I'm looking forward to your response.
AlmaTy

Postby Khas » April 2nd, 2008, 9:46 pm

I will let you practice your skills on me if you like many hypnotists can't break through my defenses and seem to get lackluster results. cool_dude5041982@yahoo.com
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby catgirlatheart » April 2nd, 2008, 11:37 pm

catgirlatheart@yahoo.com femizine me... or better yet make me think I'm a girl
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby arion » April 3rd, 2008, 7:11 am

Hello. Your offer seems interesting, and I would definitely appreciate some help, both with some light feminization things, as well as others.

a PM here is probably the best way to contact me, or alternatively ryan.stuff@gmail.com

Thank you for your time :)
arion

Postby FrozenRose » April 4th, 2008, 8:47 am

Very Good. I hope I can help you all soon.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby whateva » April 4th, 2008, 11:58 am

asdfg
Last edited by whateva on October 28th, 2014, 9:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
whateva

Postby DeathMist » April 4th, 2008, 5:37 pm

Hey Rose - I would love for you to mess with my mind :)
kurtlang1@hotmail.com
I'm a brit so timezone odd to you but I'm sure it is fixable if you game :)
DeathMist

Postby PeppermintT » April 5th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Very interested...I sent a PM
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby FrozenRose » April 7th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Updated my first post. Look forward to talking.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby JHoffman » April 10th, 2008, 10:18 pm

[edited]
Last edited by JHoffman on October 28th, 2009, 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
JHoffman
Regular
Regular

Postby Destroyer5325 » April 11th, 2008, 9:23 pm

sallyseductive@yahoo.com Interesting in light feminization. Very interested in talking to you.
Destroyer5325

Postby FrozenRose » April 12th, 2008, 1:26 am

Don't be shy to add me to yahoo msn or aim me.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » April 14th, 2008, 8:08 am

Hi, been listening to stroke sissy for about 2yrs and I get a good trance but I really want some fireworks, I don't thnk I'm trancing enough. WOuld love to find a tist to assist me please email me at jenm698@msn.com
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby kitten » April 15th, 2008, 9:44 am

I'm a t-girl looking for some help, too. You can email me at rach_a_mckay@hotmail.com. Thanks!
kitten

Postby FrozenRose » April 19th, 2008, 2:02 pm

Still open, dont be shy to just add me, my yahoo aim and msn is waiting below. If you feel that is out of place for you to do then leave a PM.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby dsfargeg » April 21st, 2008, 4:44 pm

what is wrong with you
Last edited by dsfargeg on January 26th, 2011, 2:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
dsfargeg

I just added you to Yahoo!

Postby slaveamber » April 26th, 2008, 12:53 am

Thank you for the oppurtunity, Ma'am.

Love slave amber
slaveamber

Postby FrozenRose » April 29th, 2008, 11:31 pm

msn: Mistress-Chrystal@hotmail.com, I will add you to my other account once you add me as well, for better keeping in contact. I have yahoo, dont be shy to im me. savedogz is an super many years old im you can also add me on, besides the other one I have in my contacts, I havnt been on here for awhile. I look forward in helping you.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby sammy » May 18th, 2008, 7:07 am

FrozenRose

Hello, I'm a gentleman from Long Island, New York who is interested in being hyponotisted to be completely gay. Can you help out?
sammy

Postby diggermaloo » May 19th, 2008, 3:56 pm

I shouldn't hold your breath. Dont know about others but I never heard back from her. Did have a brief exchange on IM but she? was rather abrupt and agressive in her? manner.
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » May 20th, 2008, 9:21 pm

diggermaloo wrote:I shouldn't hold your breath. Dont know about others but I never heard back from her. Did have a brief exchange on IM but she? was rather abrupt and agressive in her? manner.

Well, she's said before that her net connection is quite unreliable (and she isn't always at home). She hasn't been online at all for quite a while, hasn't posted on the forums, signed onto messenger, visited her own website or checked her email. So I'd guess she's not got net access right now.

No doubt she'll be joining us again when she can.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby diggermaloo » May 20th, 2008, 10:29 pm

Like I said, don't hold your breath. Check out the Meeting Grounds forum to see how many have expressed interest but so far few seem to have posted positive results.
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Can you help?

Postby wifeneeds9plus » June 5th, 2008, 10:13 pm

I am looking for assistance in something very sexual involving my wife. I am new here so I hope I dont offend.

We have had a fantasy of her taking a well hung black man. We role play and she orgasms very heavily. I need that extra "help" to help her go through with it.

Is this possible?
wifeneeds9plus

Postby Leafer367 » June 6th, 2008, 12:15 pm

I have been talking with her on yahoo and she is having both internet and computer issues at the moment. She doesn't have internet at her place and her laptop is down so she is using the net at her family and friends places on there computers and she has this to say.

I hear someone is bad mouthing me on the warm my mind forum and I have no internet and my laptop is down at my place, I am on cause I am visiting friends or family, but I cant stay on all the time or for long periods, and it depends on the person if I can help them if they are easy or need lots of work would need lots more time, I do want to help you, but can you like stand up for me in the forums warm my mind? I am giving a free service to you anyways.

Please back off from her and give her time to get her net and stuff sorted.[/b]
Leafer367
Regular
Regular

Postby Jimbo99 » June 6th, 2008, 12:20 pm

Leafer367 wrote:I have been talking with her on yahoo and she is having both internet and computer issues at the moment. She doesn't have internet at her place and her laptop is down so she is using the net at her family and friends places on there computers and she has this to say.

I hear someone is bad mouthing me on the warm my mind forum and I have no internet and my laptop is down at my place, I am on cause I am visiting friends or family, but I cant stay on all the time or for long periods, and it depends on the person if I can help them if they are easy or need lots of work would need lots more time, I do want to help you, but can you like stand up for me in the forums warm my mind? I am giving a free service to you anyways.

Please back off from her and give her time to get her net and stuff sorted.[/b]

I'll add to that - she's having computer and internet issues at this time - she's hoping to get back real soon, and she asks for patience.
Jimbo99

Postby dumpertaker » June 6th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Just thought I'd back this up too, she will be back as soon as things have been sorted out with her computer.

Remember, the best things come to those who wait.
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby FrozenRose » June 6th, 2008, 12:29 pm

diggermaloo wrote:I shouldn't hold your breath. Dont know about others but I never heard back from her. Did have a brief exchange on IM but she? was rather abrupt and agressive in her? manner.

Hello. Agressive eh? You must have really done something wrong to make me mad or annoyed with you. It really takes alot to get me like that. I rarely had that happen to me, so you must have really done something. Not contacting you is a number of things, if people are online and dont talk to me thats there loss not mine, I might start a convo up first, plus no internet n etc doesn't help either. I don't take kindly to pushy/bossy people, rude or mean people and people who nudge or buzz me, people that think I need to drop everything oh just because you im'ed me. I am not your slave or anyone elses. I am doing a "FREE SERVICE" why not look at other mistress sites and see the 50 bucks or all the other money they charge, I should be treated better since its a "Free Service" other wise. Since I say "Free Service" it's up to me when I wish to do things. Since I have no reason to do it, besides help people. I have msn that is public on here, then I add you to my other account, if you dont accept that then its not my fault either.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby Leafer367 » June 6th, 2008, 12:36 pm

Jimbo99 wrote:
Leafer367 wrote:I have been talking with her on yahoo and she is having both internet and computer issues at the moment. She doesn't have internet at her place and her laptop is down so she is using the net at her family and friends places on there computers and she has this to say.

Please back off from her and give her time to get her net and stuff sorted

I'll add to that - she's having computer and internet issues at this time - she's hoping to get back real soon, and she asks for patience.

Thank you for adding that Jimbo99 as it is true and I forgot that.
Leafer367
Regular
Regular

Postby Jimbo99 » June 6th, 2008, 12:37 pm

She's been nothing but friendly with me. A very vice woman and a charm to talk to! She had me hooked with the first IM! :D

J.
Jimbo99

Postby Jimbo99 » June 6th, 2008, 12:40 pm

diggermaloo wrote:Like I said, don't hold your breath. Check out the Meeting Grounds forum to see how many have expressed interest but so far few seem to have posted positive results.

Maybe they were just too hot to talk about! :D

J.
Jimbo99

Postby dumpertaker » June 6th, 2008, 12:47 pm

As FR said, she gives her time and talent to us for nothing, and I think that is something to be greatful for...I for one will be, and never take it for granted.

Let me just say here a thankyou for what you do FR, and I am greatful for you when you are here as are others.

As for that muppet who is bitching about you, I have always found you to be polite and charming when we have spoken, so this guy must be a real plonker who either really got to you or (and this I think is more likely for somereason) is just out to cause trouble by talking bull....and dude, if there is a problem with FR, build a bridge and get over it already.
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby FrozenRose » June 6th, 2008, 12:53 pm

diggermaloo wrote:Like I said, don't hold your breath. Check out the Meeting Grounds forum to see how many have expressed interest but so far few seem to have posted positive results.

First, They need to add me, some people don't add they want me to add, which can be hard at times, more so since all the problems. If they don't go online much, I can't be blamed if they don't get faster results then others that come on more and have time for hypnosis with me. If I am online, and they don't talk to me then that's there loss, as I claimed before, I sometimes start the convo, they are more then welcome to contact me email and msn or yahoo. Anyways, besides people have lifes like I do, work and other things as well. Come on use some common sense. Of course it's much more easyer to help the ones who can go in trance and such, they have seen results and get results, however, we are not at the 100% finish line for those people, but we are working our way up. So it doesn't suprise me they havnt say something yet. I am sure they will soon. For people who have more trouble sadly and need more work, it can be hard when there is limited time, and they require one on one time. Not me doing other things as I work. Esp since there is no net, and way to get on, besides the fact of friends/family, or internet offering places. I hope I didnt leave nothing out but that's the turth and facts.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Jeez

Postby PrincessMelissa » June 10th, 2008, 9:28 pm

I know all about computer trouble,(having just ditched my old one) so lay off her. She'll be back when she can be.
PrincessMelissa
Regular
Regular

Postby wlimot » June 11th, 2008, 8:29 pm

whoever it was sying her? and she? give over, I can vouch fo r definite that shes female, and a very pretty one at that. And for the guy copmlaining of rudeness, what did you do, she's one of the nicest people to talk to out there (though we use quite different dialect so chatting is sometimes awkward)
wlimot

Postby HornyVirgin » October 5th, 2008, 1:00 pm

I've been looking for someone like you! I am feminine in private, but I want lessons to get me to go out in public fully cross dressed :)
Last edited by HornyVirgin on July 24th, 2009, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyVirgin

Postby Sxf55 » January 19th, 2009, 9:48 am

Hello FR I could use your help in so many ways. plz add me...metzgtrplyr39@fuse.net
Sxf55

Postby tscd510 » January 27th, 2009, 1:38 am

would love to be feminized. tscd510@yahoo.com
tscd510

Postby jjj200 » January 28th, 2009, 10:55 pm

might as well try it, I don't want anything permanent though..just kind of a temporary thing to make me think I have a woman's body (by temporary I mean..meh, 20 minutes ish or so)

what is your method though just by curiosity?

my email is notzapkeet@yahoo.com
jjj200

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum