New White Fairy Series File by Sabrina

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New White Fairy Series File by Sabrina

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 6th, 2008, 7:32 pm

I am so sad to report my latest file in the Enchantment series; The White Fairy, would not upload last night. I am sure it uploaded because it took over two hours. However after that the computer said it was the wrong file type which of course it wasn't it was an ordinary mp3. So I continue to have this same old problem getting files up here. Thats what go me off my beautiful behind to start a new website. Its under construction. However if you click on downloads you can get the file.
Quick description: Asparaz-anel's Finishing Spell or The return of the Pink Fairy
Enchantment Series: The White Fairy; Asparaz-anel's Finishing Spell or The return of the Pink Fairy ~ This is the second of the Portal adventures in the series. Another night in the whispering wood where you are entertained by the Fairies and elves and get a special gift. The pink fairy is up to her old tricks and thinks your breasts need to be a bit bigger.
I hope everyone will let me know how you like it. I hope you enjoy the file. Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » June 6th, 2008, 7:55 pm

I wish i had prenium so i could hear it. :(
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Read my post carefully

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 6th, 2008, 9:04 pm

You can. Because it didn't upload here it is available on my website whispernymph.com. Just click downloads. That should keep you busy for a while. Smoochies on you ~ Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » June 7th, 2008, 5:58 pm

PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Re: New White Fairy Series File by Sabrina

Postby FurryMike » June 9th, 2008, 3:23 pm

[quote="sabrinaselentra"]I am so sad to report my latest file in the Hi Sabrina,

Thank you so much for making your files available on your Whisper Nymph website. I really do appreciate all the work you've put into the "Bree" series and just love your creativity in the "Enchantment" series.

I have only listened to the files about four times each and now I'm going deeper than ever before (esp when combined with Ultra Height methods) and they are starting to have a beautiful transformative effect on me! More than I ever dreampt of possible through just hypnosis.

You're voice is soo sweet and relaxing too, I don't know whether it's your real voice or electronically doctored but I admire the sound of it.

Please do keep on making files freely available for those of us who don't have either money or kinks, just vanilla women with imagination and beauty.

With *hugs* and celestial love,

Helena xoxoxo
FurryMike

Postby PS360 » June 9th, 2008, 4:34 pm

I think it's how my ipod is set but at times her voice is kinda muffled.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Audio Quality i.e. vocals

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 10th, 2008, 9:01 pm

I am still fine tunning the vocals and music. I think its getting better each new file. The CDs are going to be rerecorded at my bosses studio he has great equipment. In some cases it might have just been me. Maybe I was too tired or maybe I had some wine who knows. LOL. I'll try to do it better. Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Re: Audio Quality i.e. vocals

Postby FurryMike » June 11th, 2008, 2:36 pm

Yes, they are getting loads better with each file. The first Enchantment one was a bit fuzzy and the levels were a little out but later files seem much clearer and with voice and music at appropriate levels. I only wish I had any money at all to buy your CD...I'm sure it will be fabulous! Unless I listen in a low suggestability state (which I normally do before going into state for the files, just to reassure myself there are no unpleasant surprises) I wouldn't even notice the quality of the vocals because I'm too "out of it"!

Take care hon, make sure you get enough rest and continue to enjoy the wine.

Love,

Helena xoxoxo
FurryMike

Return to Feminizations Forum