Female hypnosis files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Female hypnosis files

Postby sissydave » May 27th, 2008, 10:38 pm

Well as I can say I find alot of these files very interesting. One of the main problems though is that I can't getting into listening to male hypnotists to well and can never seem to get anywhere not to mention its hard for me to go under in the first place. But most of of the good files are by men. So was just wondering if some of these files could be made by women or have already been. Tried the male to female voice file but can't get it to work either. Also, how long does it usually take for most files to start working? Oh, am straight so not interested in anything having to with doing another man. But am into feminization but just lesbian types.
sissydave

Female hypnotists

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 30th, 2008, 1:24 am

Well Yes a few of the files are by women. I did a few of them. Look under Bree and Breeze and The White Fairy. Also because of upload problems I placed some of the new ones up on a new web site I created. whispernymph.com. I hope the next one I make will upload here. Its been weird that the computer stopped recognizing my mp3s as such. EMG is looking into it.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » May 30th, 2008, 6:48 am

My files also fall into that category of "made by a woman."
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby FrozenRose » June 6th, 2008, 4:50 pm

I made many files, but my laptop is died right now, if I can have it working again and not lose anything, I can upload them all online. Peace.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby Lorry » June 18th, 2008, 2:59 pm

Does anyone have links to similar hypnotic flash files?
Lorry

Postby Teltroxine » June 19th, 2008, 9:42 am

there are lots on sabrinas website whispernymph.com
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

Postby Lorry » June 19th, 2008, 3:59 pm

Teltroxine wrote:there are lots on sabrinas website whispernymph.com

Thanks... some good ones, but why do they program women as 'air or empty headed bimbos'? Would be nice to get some ones where the viewer/ listener gets the desired efffects without losing their brain!
Lorry

Postby Teltroxine » June 19th, 2008, 4:35 pm

to be honest i doubt the flash files would have and real effect i think they are more of a fun gimmick (i may be wrong), if you want real effects you should listen to the files on this website
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

files that make you dumb

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 19th, 2008, 11:20 pm

Only Bimbo101 of my flash files suggest you become dumb. The rest don't. Also you have to watch them a really really long time to get any effect if your not being hypnotized along with them. P.S. I have my forum activated at whispernymph.com Part 2 of TG starts next week in theater one. Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Re: files that make you dumb

Postby Lorry » June 20th, 2008, 1:16 pm

sabrinaselentra wrote:Only Bimbo101 of my flash files suggest you become dumb. The rest don't. Also you have to watch them a really really long time to get any effect if your not being hypnotized along with them. P.S. I have my forum activated at whispernymph.com Part 2 of TG starts next week in theater one. Love Sabrina

Are you going to make any more? I can think of a few that would be popular for girls in genuine distress.

If the viewer of the files has belief and the right frame of mind & the files are good, then anything is possible. So how do you get hypnotized by them? Would listening to meditation music at same time help?

Thank you,
Lorry
XOX
Lorry

Return to Feminizations Forum