Hormones as a result of files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hormones as a result of files

Postby madelon » August 18th, 2007, 11:47 am

Today I received a one year supply of female hormones (Estrofem and Premarin) and it all started with the feminization files. Even if they don't totally change your body they may cause you to go the extra mile to made your body match your new mind. Soon I'll be seeing real, not maybe differences. So be careful what you wish for.
madelon

Postby madelon » August 18th, 2007, 8:23 pm

I''ve taken my first Estrofem sublinguallly and applied premarin in my boy-pussy. There;s no turning back.
madelon

Postby grr4 » August 31st, 2007, 5:13 pm

Now that you have started... any comments?
grr4

Postby madelon » December 22nd, 2007, 10:14 am

Now my nipples stand out, are sore, and have a definite lump behind them.
madelon

Postby Tad » February 10th, 2008, 10:07 pm

anything new?
Tad

Postby Cade » February 10th, 2008, 10:59 pm

i'd suggest keeping a journal of your venture if you arent allready.
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby jooli » February 17th, 2008, 8:10 am

It'd be a good idea to add an anti-androgen to a feminizing regimen. It would reduce the dose of estrogen required; a good thing because high doses of estrogen can have dangerous side effects (liver damage and/or potentially fatal bloodclots - not so sexy). Spironolactone (Aldactone) or Androcur are commonly used. Spironolactone is generally favoured: cheap, available and relatively safe (pity it tastes so bloody awful).

Anyone wanting to go this route: Don't just take my word for it. Research, research, research! It'll save you time & money and make the whole deal a lot less risky.
jooli
Regular
Regular

Postby sunray_2 » February 19th, 2008, 12:19 am

Actually getting a therapist's recommendation and seeing an endocrinologist beforehand is much more reliable than only researching.
sunray_2

Postby jooli » February 21st, 2008, 4:26 pm

sunray_2 wrote:Actually getting a therapist's recommendation and seeing an endocrinologist beforehand is much more reliable than only researching.
I agree it's far better. You also get follow up exams and monitoring of hormone levels, liver function & clotting factors etc. Some people can't afford that, don't want it on their medical records or it's just not available to them for whatever reason.
jooli
Regular
Regular

Postby sammy1nz » July 1st, 2008, 10:33 pm

For me it started listening to stroke sissy for a laugh. Now it's stuck in my head. I wear panties full time. My tits are tender and I massage them. I'm looking for hormones. It seemed such innocent fun when I listened to it, but now the inhibitions I used to have about feminising myself are gone. I don't intend doing a full transition, but look what I'm doing to myself! (And loving every minute of it!)
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » July 1st, 2008, 11:44 pm

sammy1nz wrote:For me it started listening to stroke sissy for a laugh. Now it's stuck in my head. I wear panties full time. My tits are tender and I massage them. I'm looking for hormones. It seemed such innocent fun when I listened to it, but now the inhibitions I used to have about feminising myself are gone. I don't intend doing a full transition, but look what I'm doing to myself! (And loving every minute of it!)

Thats a sign to stay away from that file.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sammy1nz » July 2nd, 2008, 1:45 am

Staying away is no fun. This, as I said, is the erosion of inhibition - clearly I want to do this. Go on, give it a try.
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby sabrinaselentra » July 2nd, 2008, 4:04 am

jooli and sunray are right be smart about any kind of therapy you undertake. I recommend a herbal approach myself. But in some cases you do need the other stuff. Best to get a good endocrinologist. Also you have to become your own expert like Jooli said research research research. I invite everyone to take a look a my new site lots of feminization stuff at whispernymph.com. Also I want to create TS section so do need a real TS to help me plan and to oversee that part of the site. Bree is back in Japan making more money than me. So she is not interested. Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Starting therapy

Postby sammy1nz » July 4th, 2008, 5:13 am

To gain legal access to hormones, I have booked in with a registered psychotherapist. I got her name from a local transgender support network, making sure I was going to someone sympathetic. After three months counselling I can go on hormones. Meanwhile I will start on herbals. My wife, very pleased with the effects of my feminisation says that I have started growing little titties already, despite my having lost weight with my feminized diet.

My wife is very supportive, but until tonight has said little about my suggestion or hormones. Tonight she admitted that she loves the way I have become more girly. I talk with her more and I'm more clingy. She admitted that this was so important to her that if there was a drug that promoted this, she'd grind it up and put it in my cornflakes! She said that the potential physcological side-effects of the hormones would be worth it even if I didn't grow titties. Meanwhile, she admitted that she also wildly turned on by the whole thought of my titties growing.

What hope have I got now of resisting? Perhaps I should listen to StrokeSissy again to see if I can get it out of my head! LOL.

Love

Sammy
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Re: Hormones as a result of files

Postby StefeniTS » July 4th, 2008, 6:55 pm

madelon wrote:Today I received a one year supply of female hormones (Estrofem and Premarin) and it all started with the feminization files. Even if they don't totally change your body they may cause you to go the extra mile to made your body match your new mind. Soon I'll be seeing real, not maybe differences. So be careful what you wish for.

Yep this is how it works, been there too in the last couple of months, Tonight i was lying in a trance and for the first time became aware of a 'dream where a woman threw a man out of the front door) i interperate this as my fem side starting to take control but not sure. But I agree with the other comments, do research at least, sometimes access to professional help is not always there but the web can help. if you take hormones but suffer any form of ill health or unusual pain quit at least untill you stop feeling the effects.of this disstress.
StefeniTS

SSC causes breast growth

Postby sammy1nz » October 6th, 2008, 11:01 pm

Two months on hormones now and things are starting to happen! The curse continues.
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby catgirlatheart » October 7th, 2008, 8:13 pm

such as...
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby sammy1nz » October 7th, 2008, 8:26 pm

Well, after five days on spirotone, my libido and mood took a dive. The mood recovered, but the libido is much, much reduced. Within two weeks, my breasts became tender. After two months both nipples and breasts are swollen. My body hair doesn't grow back as fast or as dense. My beard is softer.

The most significant change is mental. I'm much less uptight than I was. I've just had the calmest month of my life. It's just great.

I don't know if SSC is to blame, but I learned my name, I learned there is no going back. I've learned that every time I take a step forward I can't go back. This is how I like it!

If people seek files for breast growth, almost any of the feminization files will do - especially if they urge you to go out and get hormones!
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby sailor2005 » October 16th, 2008, 6:24 am

I have been taking the following for nearly 7 years;

6 mg estradiol (Progynova or Estrofem) daily
10 mg Provera daily
200 mg Spironolactone daily

The physical results have been amazing. BUT.........the psychological results are even more so. I did a ton of research. Believe me that the research does not totally prepare you for what is going to happen. It's like skydiving--you can read about it, watch films, but until you actually do it you have no idea.

The combined physical changes (breasts, nipples, soft skin, redistribution of body fat) cause you to look at yourself differently. The physical changes and their accompanying increase in sensory input to your brain (nipple sensitivity increases tremendously, for example) have a profound effect on how you think. For example, seeing your breasts projecting out from your chest with your nipples erect (as they will be most of the time for months once they start growing) flips a switch in your head. Words fail me here.... but suddenly, one day, you will wonder why you waited so long to begin feminization.

I know I think differently now. I look at men (never did before) differently. They definitely look at me differently!! And women too.

If anyone wants to ask any questions, I'd be happy to answer.

Gillian
sailor2005

Postby sammy1nz » October 16th, 2008, 12:37 pm

Thanks for sharing that Gillian. Yes, the mental and emotional changes are profound. My relationships have all improved and, dare I say it, I have become more manipulate!

Perhaps even more significant than going on the hormones was the decision to do it. I had to do the whole drama with counselling and a prescription as spiro and E aren't available without a prescription here. So that was hard. But it also meant risking the loss of a thing which men hold dear - their erections. The list of side effects for genetic men taking estrogen include sterility, impotence, breast growth, testicular atrophy and feminization. The thing is with hormones, you don't get to choose which effects you get.

For me, the big moment was when I realised that the calming effect of feminizing was worth more than my erections. From there it took me a month to get past the "gatekeepers" and get my prescription. I know I could stop or reduce any time, but the girl inside puts the pills in my mouth twice a day.

For the record, my dose is low - .003 mcg ethynilestradiol and 50mg of spiro.

Sammy
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum