SuperFemaleWhammy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby mrexe » October 21st, 2006, 5:27 pm

Hi all,

I just started listen to SFW. I'm very curious about it: both turn on and a little scared too. But I want to see, if I can get some success. Now my question to all, who got some success: did it affect your ability to get hard or achieve orgasm? Did you listen more than 1 times a day?

Tom
mrexe

Postby jarvisteflon » October 27th, 2006, 6:02 pm

I admit I am ignorant of how (or if) hypnosis works. Or if it does, if it works on everybody under all circumstances.

I have listened to various files here, some of them more than once, usually sitting up right at the computer and awake. I have never tranced out, to my knowledge. Often I skip the induction completely, so I can "get to the good part". So as I listen to just those parts repeatedly, I guess that's more of a meditation than it is hypnosis.

This week I downloaded some files to my iPod and have been listening to them during my 60 minute cardio work out. Not the most relaxing state to be in, but there IS a lot of deep breathing, and a kind of exhalted state of mind, and the headphones help.

I know that other factors have affected my feminization, factors other than the files I've sampled here. So I doubt the files are responsible (solely) for what has happened. But have they enhanced the effects? Have they "warped my mind" and changed my priorities? Worn down my resistance, such as it is/was? Made me take steps and do things I might not otherwise have dared do? Maybe.

Read some of my comments in the What is your Fantasy thread. I came to all this already with a self-destructive tendency and a curiosity (even a desire) to be feminized. Or to at least flirt with feminization. If it amounts to "playing with fire" that in itself is exciting. I have had the tendency my entire life.
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » June 19th, 2007, 4:43 pm

I going to start useing this file and see what happens. I have not heard much people talk about what happen to them with this file, But I am Cursious to see what happens.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Wildsprite » January 18th, 2008, 5:29 pm

this file could work, it depends on the susceptibility of the listener,
the mind is the most powerful tool humans know they have,

don't let science tell you something cant work if you really want it,
your only setting yourself up for failure that way, on that note I end with this

if you really believe this file will work it probably will, but don't expect it to be fast, the speed most humans wish things to happen sets them up for failure

you have to ask yourself "do I want this?" and then "do I believe it?"

if you do want it the patience is a virtue

if you don't believe this will work it probably wont

and for all those of you who believe in impossible, I believe thats just an excuse not to try
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

super female whammy

Postby lilsissy4u2 » February 1st, 2008, 7:46 pm

almost 3 years ago, i was made to listen to this file and several others by a coworker and at that time my roommate, i was streight and mabee a bit currious when he tied me up and made me listen to this and some other files after a few times listening i was hooked, within 3 months i was his sissy sex slave, with each listening i wanted more and more and soon i was his perfect slave i now dress all the time, and only wish i could the phisical body to mach my feminine minds
lilsissy4u2

female voice for SWF?

Postby tipcy » February 19th, 2008, 2:06 pm

Would it be possible to get the SWF in a female's voice? I think it would work for me better that way.
tipcy

Re: female voice for SWF?

Postby CycoMelody » February 19th, 2008, 7:49 pm

tipcy wrote:Would it be possible to get the SWF in a female's voice? I think it would work for me better that way.

A simple solution would be to download Audacity(don't worry its free!). With that you can raise the pitch of any audio. You may need to download a plugin for it to work with mp3's but it should work for you.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Janis_en_femme » March 16th, 2008, 8:17 am

I used the SWF for a couple of weeks just out of curiosity.
I didn't notice any changes until my wife dragged me into bed. I had lost all interest in her and could not achieve an erection.
So I stopped listening to it and began listening to the SHEMALE file.
At least I can function in the bedroom with my wife and maintain the upper body physical changes now.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Addicted to the super file!..

Postby BritneyBanks » June 21st, 2008, 12:27 pm

I have been listening to the file for a couple of weeks now and I find more often I actually start listening to my girl voice in my head telling me to do things that I would never at work and at home. I feel like I can hear spanking in the background and I love it! Does anyone else hear that? :oops: The best part is that I dream about being a girl now and I never did before. I can't stop listening to the file...I think I am addicted now. ahhh submit and obey girls! Thanks EMG
BritneyBanks

Postby sammy1nz » July 1st, 2008, 10:07 pm

This along with so many other EMG files have truly corroded my masculinity. It all seemed like such innocent fun. Mind candy. Now I'm full time in panties and looking for hormones.
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby sabrinaselentra » July 2nd, 2008, 4:13 am

Thats awsome! I hpe you have some really pretty ones! TeeHee!
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby sammy1nz » July 2nd, 2008, 4:29 am

I'm convinced they're growing already after listening to files off this site for nearly a year. I think I need a good pump though. Any ideas?
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby bobby12005 » July 7th, 2008, 6:39 pm

tipcy wrote:Would it be possible to get the SWF in a female's voice? I think it would work for me better that way.

just posted a remix of SWF with the voice made to sound more female, its not perfect but i guess its worth a try. if anyone else has tried it plz let me know what u think, or if there are any other files u like to see remixed
bobby12005

Postby Blackjaz » May 1st, 2009, 11:38 pm

bobby12005 wrote:

just posted a remix of SWF with the voice made to sound more female, its not perfect but i guess its worth a try. if anyone else has tried it plz let me know what u think, or if there are any other files u like to see remixed

I use the file today and notice that I wanted to listen again. That usually doesn't happen to me with mp3 files. I going to cont. to use it and tell you if anything else happens.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 1love » May 12th, 2009, 6:15 pm

So i only just discovered this hypnotize thing a couple of days ago. Foolishly my curiosity got the better of me and a tried out a permanant one not thinking nuffin of it. I didnt feel hypnotized. I could still think about other things whilst the track was playing. i could wake up and get up at any time i wanted to. But i listened to it regardless. Then afew hours later my boobs. Well not boobs but apparently boobs to be have starting feeling sore. So ive been on here got a deprogram one. But the deprograms only for triggers! Gah!!!! I wish i new before i did it.
Is there a way to stop it? Am i just tripping out and being paranoid?
Does anyone think it will actually happen to me? Could i just not listen again and the effects wont happen? Im kinda a newb To this whole thing. So if someone can ease my mind and convince mei will not grow breasts that would be very awesome of you.
1love
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » May 12th, 2009, 7:23 pm

1love wrote:So i only just discovered this hypnotize thing a couple of days ago. Foolishly my curiosity got the better of me and a tried out a permanant one not thinking nuffin of it. I didnt feel hypnotized. I could still think about other things whilst the track was playing. i could wake up and get up at any time i wanted to. But i listened to it regardless. Then afew hours later my boobs. Well not boobs but apparently boobs to be have starting feeling sore. So ive been on here got a deprogram one. But the deprograms only for triggers! Gah!!!! I wish i new before i did it.
Is there a way to stop it? Am i just tripping out and being paranoid?
Does anyone think it will actually happen to me? Could i just not listen again and the effects wont happen? Im kinda a newb To this whole thing. So if someone can ease my mind and convince mei will not grow breasts that would be very awesome of you.

Just don't listen to the file and it'll go away in no time.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » May 12th, 2009, 8:27 pm

i have tried SFW in the past and have to say estrogen cocktail had more of an effect on me.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to Feminizations Forum