Cute habits?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Cute habits?

Postby thedudetg » July 8th, 2008, 11:30 am

I'm working with a girl that wants to be "cuter" and more feminine, so she wants to develop cute habits.

I've altered her handwriting so she dots "i's" with hearts, and I've had her place a motivational phrase on a sticky note on the fridge at the beginning of the day, and draw cute pictures on it, but I'm having trouble figuring out other suggestions to continue things on with, and she wants more.

Any ideas?
thedudetg

Re: Cute habits?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 8th, 2008, 1:27 pm

You've got homework to do, dude. The fun kind!

It's unimportant what I think is cute. What you think is cute is unimportant, too. Your subject already knows what's cute. It's locked in her mind, even if she doesn't know its there. And that's where the fun begins.

Media like television and cinema show us many types of behavior. Our minds unconsciously categorize these behaviors in interesting ways. With that in mind - let the fun begin.

As part of your subject's next trance, invite her to focus on cute & feminine things she's seen/heard in commercials, TV programs, and movies. Get her to focus on them and to really FEEL the 'awww' factor. Take your time with this. You're establishing emotional anchors.

Find fun ways to remind her of her capability. She's capable of doing these cute/feminine things, too.

The payload you deliver for a trance like this? Identity. When you do these things, you FEEL cute; You are cute. When you do these things, you are feminine, you FEEL feminine.

Go get 'em!
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum