Suggestive Feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Suggestive Feminization

Postby Notaki » October 24th, 2007, 11:51 am

Just curious if anyone has experienced any physical changes with this one. I listen to it whenever I'm doing chores and I swear I think my chest is expanding slightly, but I'm not certain.
Notaki

Postby WhoreDoll » November 14th, 2007, 4:10 pm

I understand the sensation of the chest blimping quite well it can be jarring to some at first. Usually once I'm deep in my trance my chest keeps expanding to the physical world sensation of chest matches my ideal which is quite big. I love it though feels like implants are gonna explode out from my chest, this is with my own breast and forms on top of hypnosis as well.
WhoreDoll

Postby ashe5k » November 15th, 2007, 9:17 pm

Just started using this three or four times a day while I'm surfing at my PC anyway. Should be interesting if it works.
ashe5k

Postby ashe5k » December 1st, 2007, 7:59 pm

I never feel like I'm growing anything while I'm listening, but I have started having some interesting dreams lately. Last night I had one where I was wearing a rather large bra but didn't fill it. Yet.

HOw are you getting the sense of fullness from? I"m not getting that at all in the file as I listen.
ashe5k

Postby WhoreDoll » December 2nd, 2007, 1:20 am

ashe5k wrote:I never feel like I'm growing anything while I'm listening, but I have started having some interesting dreams lately. Last night I had one where I was wearing a rather large bra but didn't fill it. Yet.

HOw are you getting the sense of fullness from? I"m not getting that at all in the file as I listen.

The sense comes from the imagination and feeling with it instead of the physical world. Essentially I let go of my physical perception as I trance and basically program my conscious mind along with perception to feel with the imagination. Let it happen and it when it does emrbace it. Other prominent feelings I get besides breasts is the sensation of a wet pussy that makes me squirmish in a good way.
WhoreDoll

Postby CycoMelody » December 11th, 2007, 11:56 am

I seen this thread and started listening to the file and i have to say that I am impressed. I can feel what feels like weight on my chest and the swelling. I am excited and I hope that it continues.
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

hypnosis

Postby troyboy » December 17th, 2007, 9:45 pm

is there a place where ican hypontized by video or a live hypnosis for free,ive tried those mp3s and they dont work on me,i want to be put under hypnosis,if anyone knows let me know thanks .troyota64@yahoo.com.
troyboy

Postby MacGyver » August 31st, 2008, 6:25 pm

i have experimented with this file in the past, but stopped as i was becoming emotional like a woman as long as i was listening.

MacGyver
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » September 17th, 2008, 1:57 pm

well, i have not noticed any physical changes, some mental maybe. for one, i for the life of me cannot seem to stop removing the hair from my legs, and it has been several months since i last experimented with this file. strange.

MacGyver
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

enchantment

Postby sabrinaselentra » September 26th, 2008, 9:19 pm

well try my enchantment series for fun with bigger breasts they are here on WMM. If you can't find them here wander over to whispernymph.com and click downloads
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » November 5th, 2008, 10:38 pm

you talkin about the white fairy and pink portal? i have never made it all the way through the white fairy, pink portal and white fairy end without falling to sleep. but i really like the background music in the white fairy, it is very relaxing, least for me anyways.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Henrique » November 7th, 2008, 9:23 pm

are you sure you fell asleep? when did you woke? because, if you did work just moments after the files have finished, you tranced, not slept
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » November 9th, 2008, 7:33 pm

i did not wake up until my alarm clock went off, so, i am pretty sure i fell asleep, plus the fact that here lately, i have been exhausted to the point that as soon as my body finds a certain position on the bed, i pass out, but that has only been happening since i started to listen to the files. i dont know, there is something about the background music that really helps me relax, maybe too much. i have a plan though, if i think about it, will give the file another go after i wake up so my mind is relaxed and not so tired that it just wants to sleep.

i have also tried to commit to EMG's superhuman mind but cannot seem to do so, but have been tryin to move things with my mind and that makes me really tired mentally, to the point that sleep is almost the only thing on my mind.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum