Need advice...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Need advice...

Postby P101SR » December 10th, 2008, 1:18 pm

I thought this would be as good of place as any. I've been having thoughts and feelings....urges even...to be feminized. Part of me really wants this, screams I need this, but a smaller, but stronger, side wants me to remain male. Yet everyday the need to feminize grows stronger. I'm just not sure anymore. So I thought I'd get people's thoughts on this. Should I just embrace my femininity and feminize myself? Just kinda confused...
P101SR

Re: Need advice...

Postby diapers_forever » December 10th, 2008, 6:10 pm

P101SR wrote:I thought this would be as good of place as any. I've been having thoughts and feelings....urges even...to be feminized. Part of me really wants this, screams I need this, but a smaller, but stronger, side wants me to remain male. Yet everyday the need to feminize grows stronger. I'm just not sure anymore. So I thought I'd get people's thoughts on this. Should I just embrace my femininity and feminize myself? Just kinda confused...

On and off. Don't let the fetish take over your life, but when you're bored... :twisted:
diapers_forever
Regular
Regular

Postby sandra06 » December 10th, 2008, 7:03 pm

Search files that work only while you are in trance :)
This way you remain male most of the time :S
sandra06

Return to Feminizations Forum