Get a Second Life!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Get a Second Life!

Postby BabyRox » February 9th, 2009, 3:38 pm

Don't know if EMG will leave this or if he minds us directing each other to other sites. If you want to try being Female (tell them you are TG in your Profile there's tons of us there) - Check out SecondLife.com Once you get your free basic account... try "Search" to find TG places (search under the "place" tab for Transgender ), and take the Teleport links to some of the locations u find. I highly recommend the Ladies of FAB(Glitter). Women ONLY (includes us TG's). No Males allowed! Most AMAZING place I've found on the whole WWW ;-) One of my new girlfriends took me sailing on her catamaran near Nantucket last night.... oh, btw, in 2nd Life, you can FLY *giggles*
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » February 9th, 2009, 6:10 pm

Yea i already play this game. I am one of those supersuit/robot type people on there
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jooli » February 10th, 2009, 4:58 pm

I can add my recommendation, fwiw. I've been in SL for over 2 years now and I still find new things to do. Not to everyone's taste, because it's not really a game. I've heard it called a 'virtual world' and '3d chatroom' among other things. Needs a good broadband connection and a fast machine to get the best out of it, but once you're there there's plenty of kink, hypnofetish and BDSM... plus lots of less X-rated stuff to try.
jooli
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum