Candy CD: Lets talk about it!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Candy CD: Lets talk about it!

Postby tina02 » September 8th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Hi, this series of mp3's never seems to be discussed, and I just bought them and thought we should get a thread going so that we can all warn people when those of us who have used it/own it and are planning to use/will use it in future experience that good, maddening fun of being changed fundamentally by these files!

So, anyone want to start? There are some fun photo's in the gallery of one person's changes since using is, and other people have mentioned it... C'mon, I for one would love to know your experiences, and I will share mine in return! (Even if I'm only doing this as a bit of fun to see how much it works... or not!)
tina02

Postby sissybrandi » September 12th, 2008, 6:15 pm

I just bought the files today, and I loaded the binaurals and subliminals onto CDs. I think I'll start with listening to the subliminals every day for a week, and I'll check back in.
sissybrandi

Postby PeppermintT » February 17th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Just wanted to follow this up and see if anyone had anything to report?
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » February 17th, 2009, 10:35 pm

Hiya,
I never got into this series myself but from those I have chatted with that have used it, its a highly effective file. My reasoning is not because I'm scared to be a CD but because I'm already a step beyond that as an MTF. But this file has surprised ALOT of people. Be careful and enjoy!
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby PeppermintT » February 21st, 2009, 10:46 am

Well, I have been thinking about trying it for a while but was keen to get feedback. Actually there have been a few files I am tempted to try but, especially if you have to pay, the lack of any kind of widespread recommendation or testimony is unhelpful. Well, maybe I could try it anyway.
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby PeppermintT » February 23rd, 2009, 1:40 pm

OK, I have decided to take the plunge and purchase the Candy files. I will try to report any changes as they become apparent. :)
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby nanaki001 » February 23rd, 2009, 9:23 pm

PeppermintT, good luck, can't wait to hear the results. :)
nanaki001

Postby PeppermintT » February 25th, 2009, 4:21 pm

nanaki001 wrote:PeppermintT, good luck, can't wait to hear the results. :)

Thanks, only listened a couple of times so far, could be a few months before happens but we will see.
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby PeppermintT » March 10th, 2009, 1:01 pm

Well after a couple of weeks there have been a couple of small changes. I am cross dressing a little more and have shaved off all my bodyhair. I have done so before but this time I am so pleased with the results I don't intend letting the hair grow back. Also , for some reason I painted my toenails which I also really like.
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby PeppermintT » April 9th, 2009, 5:44 am

Just as an update I was on holiday with a few friends and while away I decided to give up listening to the files and stop secretly crossdressing. But once I got home I soon went went back to the files and to my crossdressing. It seems I cannot resist :lol: But apart from painting my toenails, I am resisting any make up etc.
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum