For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Cade » April 16th, 2009, 1:16 pm

is that all?

i might
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby MYTY90 » April 16th, 2009, 4:13 pm

I'll try it.
MYTY90
Regular
Regular

Postby Triggernewbie » April 18th, 2009, 9:44 am

Hi,
it is a bit to high pitched for me so it makes me more nervous then relaxing.
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby john26 » April 20th, 2009, 2:12 pm

not as good as your previous one's. (makeup etc)

you rubberdoll one seems interesting maybe you should place that one foe feedback, since you got zero replies on your previous post...
john26

it was ok

Postby lisacd20 » April 20th, 2009, 2:19 pm

i enjoyed listening to it, made me feel very femme thanks so much for posting it. I love any girly related files hehe
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

What are my chances?

Postby pendulous » April 22nd, 2009, 8:22 pm

I am a longstanding sissy -- about a third out of the closet, but only in the most carefully controlled circumstances. My personal survival seems to rest upon discretion. But sometimes I skate too close to the edge. Take hypnosis, for example. I am an utter novice, yet it excites me. It is new. It is intoxicating. And I am extremely suggestible.

So I took up your challenge for "Becoming Sissy." I was too frightened to just listen by myself, but I have games I can play to enforce self-compliance. I set my mp3 for a single play, and then locked myself up. I was in pencil skirt and 3-inch t-straps, and knew it would take me the better part of an hour to maneuver to the key and get myself free. So I gave in and listened, as I knew I would, and then just rolled over and slept through till morning.

When I woke, I remembered immediately what I' d done. It took me 40 minutes to get out of my fix. Then I put away the key (in a more difficult place), went back to bed, got myself comfy, set my player for one more play, and clickety-clicked that lock once again. Trapped!

I got two entire play-throughs, and I am scared to friggin' death. What are my chances of getting through this unscathed? I am fully accountable for the risks I have taken. But, realistically speaking, what are the odds? Can I get through this without life-changing consequences? Or is the die (most likely) cast?

half scared out of my wits,
pendulous
pendulous

Return to Feminizations Forum