For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby User517 » May 5th, 2009, 11:37 pm

Interesting idea, but might need a bit more work.

Didn't listen to the whole file, or trance to it since I was just checking out what was in it, but have a few comments. You may want to mention that this is a curse file with suggestions that cannot be removed ever. Some people prefer having this kind of information before listening to the file and it acts as a bit of a disclaimer. You may also want to use a bit more gradual induction before instilling any triggers or suggestions as some people take a bit longer to go under, and at least from what I've noticed, triggers usually need to be done once the person has gone completely under for them to take properly. You may also want to have a more pronounced awakener and change the final bits slightly. Usually people can't do anything so articulate as taking pictures, or posting them on a website while they're still in a "sleeping" state. Instead you may wish to implant a suggestion to encourage posting pictures, or use a trigger which strengthens this desire that the file ends with after awakening. Making it a bit more generic as to where these images are posted might also work a bit better, although not as fun from your perspective.

The voice still seems a bit off. Too many odd pauses and strange pronunciations (accent withstanding) which may lead to diminished results. Maybe try writing the script a bit more phonetically for translation, and give it a once over in a sound editor to smooth things out a bit. It's more work, but should be easier to listen to. As it's a synthesized voice, there will always be some bad spots, but most of them could probably be sorted out.

I'm sorry if this comes off as being too negative, I'm just putting forth my opinion in case you were looking for them. You can always just dismiss it since I didn't trance to it, so don't know how others will actually react. I'm also not a particular expert on this matter, and am mostly going off the structure and methods I've seen in other files rather than any first hand knowledge, so it is just an opinion.
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » May 6th, 2009, 11:20 am

I listened to Sissy Surprise and I like the mix. But I have to ask, what happened to your Rubber Doll file!? I want to be a sexy rubber doll. :(
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby User517 » May 6th, 2009, 3:28 pm

catgirl wrote:
There is no need to comment if you haven't listened to the file!

I skipped over some of the initial induction since it was not my intention to go into trance with a new file, and some of the suggestions since I'm not too keen on some of the content in the file.But I listened to enough of the file so as to get an idea of what exactly it contained, how it was arranged, where various parts were located, and how it was voiced. That is what I meant. I tried to be as constructive as I could with my suggestions, I'm sorry if you took offense. I only wanted to suggest some things which appeared to be minor issues with how your file was setup so that your future works may be even better.

catgirl wrote:
FYI:Take a look at the categories...where is the file? Right...the curse category...

It may be listed in the curse section, but people viewing the whole list, or the forums, or just the new files may not recognize that it is a curse file.

catgirl wrote:
There is no such thing like an unremovable curse.

And yet you have several repeated suggestions saying that it cannot be removed, ever, and that this is something people will have for as long as they live, and that no file, hypnotist, or method will change this. Although this is true, there is no such thing as an unremovable curse, the way your file sets things up, it would likely require quite a bit of willpower and deliberate action to stop its effects once they have taken root. However, since you are making suggestions that these things will not help, if those suggestions take, they may create certain subconscious blocks that may limit how well someone may be able to break free. There's nothing wrong with this, but some people may want this knowledge up front.

Going back over the induction, I see what you are talking about, but still believe that the triggers are being placed a bit too early. However this may not be an issue for those who are accustom to going under. As far as the awakener goes, I guess time will tell. I hope it works for people, but have my doubts.

catgirl wrote:
So your brain is working like a toaster?

Yes, yes it is. Although I'm working on fixing it, it still seems to burn one side a bit more than the other. Know any good repair persons?
User517
Regular
Regular

stupid question

Postby Calimore » May 7th, 2009, 8:53 am

At the risk of being accused of cross threading, I am going to repost a message from Success Stories:

"After solving all the sound problems (deletia)... I decided to pop the cherry of my new site with the much discussed but little explored subject of hypnotizing someone into stupidity.

The thirty-three minute file uses prose passage techniques to alter and diminish, in detail, a wide variety of mental attributes most intelligent people tend to possess. I'll still be posting files here, but you can find this one at sylviablackx.com"

While she did not mention toaster repair specifically, this might be a good place to start, not just for User517 but for any aspiring Bimbos in the forum, as well.

There. Did I manage to pull the thread back on-topic? ;)

Regards To All,
Calimore
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: stupid question

Postby User517 » May 7th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Calimore wrote:At the risk of being accused of cross threading, I am going to repost a message from Success Stories:

"After solving all the sound problems (deletia)... I decided to pop the cherry of my new site with the much discussed but little explored subject of hypnotizing someone into stupidity.

The thirty-three minute file uses prose passage techniques to alter and diminish, in detail, a wide variety of mental attributes most intelligent people tend to possess. I'll still be posting files here, but you can find this one at sylviablackx.com"

While she did not mention toaster repair specifically, this might be a good place to start, not just for User517 but for any aspiring Bimbos in the forum, as well.

There. Did I manage to pull the thread back on-topic? ;)

Regards To All,
Calimore

I was kinda just making a joke there in an attempt to lighten things up a bit. I'm rather content with my current intellect, such as it is, thank you.
User517
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum