Catgirl Hypnosis

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Catgirl Hypnosis

Postby britni » May 26th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Catgirl,

One of my pet peeves is not knowing which files are good to start with. Perhaps a recommended order -- even it's generic? Simply put, if you and I just met and I agreed to be your experiment, what files would you have me listen to first? second?

I realize and admit that such a thing is highly subjective. But I truly regret downloading a file only to later learn it may have made more sense had I listened to the first 12 or whatever. The worst are the files that sound intriguing only to discover that (before I can even trance with the tist), I'm supposed to go and get breast implants, a sex change, quit my day job and sell myself to turn tricks for a living -- after my first session! Completely ruins any chance I will have with that tist from that day forward!

Anyway, before I dive in, I hope you can make some recommendations...
britni

Catgirl Hypnosis

Postby britni » May 27th, 2009, 3:08 pm

OK. I can take a hint. Sorry to bother you.
britni

Postby davelowe1977 » May 27th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Don't take offence and hello!

I'm not sure which file to recommend as it depends on what you want to get out of it.

Generally speaking, the best ones to go for are the oldest ones that EMG originally put on the site.

Check out the files section and choose your area of interest. Then sort them by popularity or number of comments. That should give you the kind of feedback you want - we are all different - there isn't really a 'set order' in which you might miss something important.

Some files are better than others. Its more of a question of finding out what suits you best.

Good luck!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Catgirl Hypnosis

Postby User517 » May 28th, 2009, 4:05 am

britni wrote:Catgirl,

One of my pet peeves is not knowing which files are good to start with. Perhaps a recommended order -- even it's generic? Simply put, if you and I just met and I agreed to be your experiment, what files would you have me listen to first? second?

I realize and admit that such a thing is highly subjective. But I truly regret downloading a file only to later learn it may have made more sense had I listened to the first 12 or whatever. The worst are the files that sound intriguing only to discover that (before I can even trance with the tist), I'm supposed to go and get breast implants, a sex change, quit my day job and sell myself to turn tricks for a living -- after my first session! Completely ruins any chance I will have with that tist from that day forward!

Anyway, before I dive in, I hope you can make some recommendations...

Most of Catgirl's files have decent descriptions of what they're designed to do. Several of them are also curse files, so if you object to any one of those things listed, the file probably isn't for you.

As far as I can tell, Catgirl's files, like most others around here, don't follow any order, in that any file can be listened to without having to have listened to any of the others. Generally, serialized files aren't any better or worse than singular files, they just help get past the initial distrust of the 'tist a bit, and instill triggers initially so that they don't need to be redone for every session. From what I remember of Catgirl's files, most of the triggers are action based (doing something) so if other files are used, there will be some overlap, making them work a bit better.

For the most part, when possible, it's a good idea to listen to the body of a file while totally awake if you are unsure about what it's going to be asking you to do. Although this might spoil the surprise, if you like what you hear, it should help you trust the speaker a bit more, and have an easier time trancing. If you don't like what you hear however, then yes, trancing for that person may become difficult.
User517
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum