loking for help on feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

loking for help on feminization

Postby Chibisuke » June 4th, 2009, 8:18 pm

well i cant exactly go on hormones being without a job and actively seeking in Michigan can be rough

but what would be best for growing real breasts , my male shape toning out to be more feminine as well as my voice? without my penis and ballsac shrinkin away to nnothing. as i do want to when i can actually afford that Genitalia reconstruction (penis& ballsack to female genitalia )

as well i seem to realy have a hard time entering trance.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Re: loking for help on feminization

Postby davelowe1977 » June 5th, 2009, 9:03 am

Chibisuke wrote:well i cant exactly go on hormones being without a job and actively seeking in Michigan can be rough

but what would be best for growing real breasts , my male shape toning out to be more feminine as well as my voice? without my penis and ballsac shrinkin away to nnothing. as i do want to when i can actually afford that Genitalia reconstruction (penis& ballsack to female genitalia )

as well i seem to realy have a hard time entering trance.

I assume that you have researched the costs of gender re-assignment surgery and also are thoroughly mentally ready for such a drastic change?

There are no files that will actually change your physical appearance in such a drastic fashion, but you may perceive them in your own mind having listened to some of them - note that this point has been vigorously debated in other threads, but I stand by my view.

Try some of the easier induction and deepening files - MacGyver will shortly be posting a very good one. Others will give you pointers to files they have found most successful.

Your 'hard time entering trance' may not be true. You could be in a mild trance. Again this is a hot topic. Search the forum for similar threads. It could simply be a case of listening to the wrong files - if you are expecting something that your subconscious resists, it probably won't work.

Hope that helps a little.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » June 5th, 2009, 1:00 pm

davelowe1977 wrote:
Your 'hard time entering trance' may not be true. You could be in a mild trance. Again this is a hot topic. Search the forum for similar threads. It could simply be a case of listening to the wrong files - if you are expecting something that your subconscious resists, it probably won't work.

Hope that helps a little.

well u could have a point i tried for some random fun "TrigMass" and just before the countdown to 1 i musta gone under as next thing i knew the file was over.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 5th, 2009, 6:36 pm

Chibisuke wrote:but what would be best for growing real breasts , my male shape toning out to be more feminine as well as my voice? without my penis and ballsac shrinkin away to nnothing. as i do want to when i can actually afford that Genitalia reconstruction (penis& ballsack to female genitalia )

Some people take carefully-controlled doses of hormones to achieve rounding of features and breast growth without shrinkage of the genitals. The trick is to determine the right dose. And female hormones are genuinely dangerous, with a significant risk of death from clots.

One possibility that comes to mind is Perfect Woman breast cream -- it's made from herbals but it's extremely effective. Not without risk, AFAIK herbals have the same clotting and liver damage potentials as the hormones they mimic, but it is applied locally which may reduce the ratio of systemic effects to breast growth (but cause less hip growth, muscle loss, etc. as well).

Finally, you could consider checking out the various vacuum breast enlargement machines. They're effective and there are no hormones involved. Brava is the best known, but some people swear by other systems. One disadvantage of vacuum development -- it apparently works best/fastest when there's already ample breast tissue, which of course is not the case in most guys. But they have been used by MTF's with at least partial success.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MacGyver » June 19th, 2009, 5:28 pm

when it comes to a feminine voice, most people have to practice to get close enough to pass when crossdressing. not everyone has an ever-cracking voice like i do. sometimes it is funny but to have my voice crack while trying to make a file, well, that one aint so funny. to get technical, a 32 yr old's voice should not crack and change by itself, so, i truly am weird, LOL. then again, having an ever-cracking voice like me is probably a result from me having been able to manipulate my voice since i was a kid. but as long as i can hold my voice pretty steady to make a trance file, then who cares? LOL

but something like the voice, normally takes practice, and a good bit of it. as a series of femme files i have planned, i may try my hand at a file to help with the voice, but be warned, my file could make you talk in a femenine voice every time you put on a certain item, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Chibisuke » June 24th, 2009, 3:03 am

(sorry for late reply old FFXI addiction commin back now that i got my own net back) but MacGyver i think i'll enjoy those files if i can manage trance :3
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby sabrinaselentra » June 26th, 2009, 5:10 am

I do have other girls in similar situations. You can chat us all on brosix instant messenger. I'm whispernymph there, my users name. Plus I just uploaded new enchantment series file the sorceress and the goth girl. You can use herbs I can tell you which ones you should get. I hope to hear from you soon PM me.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » June 26th, 2009, 6:22 pm

just have to give me a few more days to get the last elevetor induction and the test file done, then i will be onto other femme files. i am also planning some self help stuff but, those will go to the hypno-files site. my voice has been holding steady the past few days so, soon i will give the files another go. besides, i dont think ya want a file where my voice is constantly changing, that may make trance near impossible no matter how crazy i go with the echo.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Chibisuke » June 26th, 2009, 6:30 pm

henh cant wait hun for now been just hanging out in a virtual world called second life talking w/ a huge group of Transenders for support of other maters :3
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum