Female dreams

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Female dreams

Postby oscuro » July 13th, 2009, 11:10 am

I've listened to the female dreams tape twice the first day I downloaded it and nothing. Then, three times the second day...still nothing. And yesterday I listened to it once because while I was listening I kinda slept and woke up a bit later. I finished hearing it and went to sleep thinking it would work this time, but still nothing.

Am I doing something wrong? I use some earphones which sometimes fall or when I try to relax and put my head on a side(I don't think I said it fine in english, but I guess you'll understand what I mean xD) they sometimes hurt a bit since my head is pushing them. Also, the volume isn't very loud, but not low either. Should I put it low enough so I can't understand the voice? Or loud? Thanks!
oscuro

Postby Kylee » July 13th, 2009, 11:14 pm

Well, I never got the file to work for me either, so I guess it must be a bad one.
Kylee

Postby dee » July 14th, 2009, 6:45 am

Takes time keep listening it will happen when you leased expect it.
dee
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » July 14th, 2009, 7:26 am

Kylee wrote:Well, I never got the file to work for me either, so I guess it must be a bad one.

Not necessarily. Hypnosis can affect the content of dreams, but you should read that as: at least some dreams, for some people, at least some of the time. For some people, it may affect the likelihood of remembering some dreams, at least some of the time.

The point I'm trying to make is that hypnosis is a YMMV sort of thing. No hypnotic approach or style of suggestion works equally well for everyone, or even works for everyone. How, and even whether, someone responds to a particular suggestion depends on that person. What works really well with one person may not work at all with another.

In short, just because something like Female Dreams hasn't worked for you, don't assume it won't work for anyone.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oscuro » July 14th, 2009, 10:49 am

Ok thanks for replying. Btw do you think that the fact that my main language is spanish will make it more difficult for me to enter trance??
oscuro

Postby dharden » July 14th, 2009, 11:21 am

oscuro wrote:do you think that the fact that my main language is spanish will make it more difficult for me to enter trance??

I'm not sure. How well do you normally do with spoken English? (BTW, your written English is quite good - much better than the few bits and pieces of Spanish I remember from high school. ;) )
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oscuro » July 14th, 2009, 11:58 am

It depends of what I'm listerning to, since I can understand most movies except when there are many people talking and the same time and sometimes laughing but in the hypnotic files it's quite esasy for me to understand since the voices don't speak fast so I don't think that this is affecting me. My only doubt is that I don't know if the suggestions are undestand by my subconscious while I'm in trance.
oscuro

Postby davelowe1977 » July 14th, 2009, 4:30 pm

Your English is better than many native speakers.

As to how your unconscious might respond is open to debate. If you think internally in Spanish, you might find that some files work better or worse than others depending on how they are constructed. I would imagine that confusion inductions might be more effective, but you should really try some files and report back.

I think that your views would be of great interest to some of the file makers.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oscuro » July 14th, 2009, 4:43 pm

Ok lol :D Up to now I've only tried EMG inducion's file and the female dream's one. I didn't get any result yet but once I got asleep with the female dream's file and I didn't dream of the day before being a girl but I dreamt that I was trying on a dress. What file do you suggest me testing if they work for me? Thanks btw.
oscuro

Return to Feminizations Forum