New to feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New to feminization

Postby LIF » August 2nd, 2009, 4:45 am

Hello, i'm 18 and male, and i'm quite comfortable with my gender, however i am curious about feminization. Call it curiosity, but reading about this has peaked my interest over time. I'm not looking for anything permanent, i dont want to become a woman, i dont want to be a full sissy slut, i'm not interested any curses, but i want to experiance what its like to be a woman on a temporary basis. I want to know what its like to be the other sex and experiance it, while at the end of the session, still being myself, not an evergrowing urge to become feminine that is implanted in the file to make the subconscious think that. I'm cautious over this because from what i researched elsewhere while looking, many of them seemed to focus on longterm change, and sometimes financial submission to the mistress, i'm not interested in that. Just something temporary that i can enjoy when i want to, and function normally outside the session. If anyone can help i would appreciate it greatly.
LIF

Postby Hypnosisdragon » August 2nd, 2009, 4:49 am

Look for TrigWoman in the transformation (if it's not there, try the femnization section) area.

Lets you become woman when you want.

Also, maybe try email slave, and trigger yourself however you want, or even try Trig Vagina maybe?

Hope I helped, even though I'm not big on the femnization.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby LIF » August 2nd, 2009, 4:56 am

thank you, i'll look into that
LIF

Postby dharden » August 2nd, 2009, 6:19 am

TrigVagina might be good because it's small-scale. Also, you don't have to look down there if you're not sure what you'll see.

Email slave works, at least for some people - and works very well for some of them. Thing is, it's "open". At least in theory, it leaves you open to anyone who knows your email address and the "magic subject line". Think twice about that one, then think twice again.

Definitely consider the TrigSafe file.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hypnosisdragon » August 2nd, 2009, 7:14 am

Indeed. Email Slave and TrigSafe might be the way to go, for now.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby dottie » August 2nd, 2009, 7:36 pm

It also depends on what sort of things you wish to experience.

LRFemaleOrgasm is fun if you're curious to learn about a positive female experience. However, I had to learn how to trance (in general) with other files before I got that one to work.

SecretlyFemale is a good one if you want to pretend that you are a woman for a day without exposing your experiment to the rest of the world, but you won't learn much about being a woman.

TrigWoman *should* be good as long as people you know don't know about your trigger. (I've not yet listened enough to have it work for me).
Most Trig_XXXXX files fit into that category -- avoid Train_XXXXX and Curse_XXXX since they are addictive/long-term things.

BeautySalonFeminization was pretty cool, since it works pretty quickly and does not really linger after you wake up. However, it is currently a pay file, and you won't want to listen very often, as it does have a vague long-term feminization suggestion. (So if you listen enough for the "listen again and again" suggestion to actually work, then it could have some other sort of effect you don't want)
dottie
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum