Results - Suggestive Feminization file

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Results - Suggestive Feminization file

Postby abchipster_13 » December 2nd, 2009, 9:43 am

I have been listening to this file now for 3 weeks, about 7 or 8 times a day. Not sure what is going on, but I am noticing a few things that are different.

My walk has changed now, where I kind of sashay, instead of a manly stride, along with my feet going more one in front of the other. When I stand, my legs seem to be closer together now, with knees almost touching, and I can feel something happening in my crotch area, Like that area is tigthing up. Aside fromt he fact that i wear diapers 24/7 now, if I didn't have any on, I am sure my legs would be held tightly together like you see in some women when they stand. . My hips feel like they are bigger, maybe even wider, but it feels really nice. My chest gets little tingles, especially in my breast area, and sometimes it actually feels as if my breasts just want to sprout and grow. It really is anice feeling to have. My measurements haven't changed yet there. But I do wear a bra everyday, 36"A", and it feels as though my breasts are beginning to fill my bra cup out a bit more. I am also kind of emontional now to, where I will cry without any reason at all.
Most of my movements I make seemto be a bit more feminine to. My waist feels as though it has gotten narrower. I got on the scale and found that I had lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks. Wonder if this file has anything to do with that.

I am not experiencing any kinds of wild dreams as such, going back to a past life, but cannot say for sure as i don't remember al my dreams.

any comments from anyone else who has used this fiel, please share with me.

Does this mean that it may be working on me.
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Postby dottie » December 2nd, 2009, 11:35 pm

Well clearly the suggestions about psychologically changing you into a woman are sinking in. With any file, some suggestions take hold faster than others.
Tell us if you start dreaming differently.
dottie
Regular
Regular

Postby abchipster_13 » December 3rd, 2009, 8:16 am

Something is working. Two days now my breasts and hips are tingling. almost like I know something is going on, justnot sure what. Kind of feels like they want to expand and swell. time will tell. for now I keep listening as much as possible. Nothing has happened to my pubic area, meaning no shrinkage at all. wonder if that will happen or not.

Thanks for writing.
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum