What's going on????

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What's going on????

Postby MysteriousManInRed » March 16th, 2010, 3:55 pm

I come and download files but have never been in a full trance ( but I'm geting close!) so I come here and read the stories and usually end up jacking off to a story about someone physically transforming against their will. I wear panties when I'm alone and occasionaly bra's. But I am perfectly straight, so what does this mean, the whole wishing I could be transformed into a girl through hypnosis by someone else (mostly this woman I like) and find it so sexually attractive while not listening to any files and remaining straight? (and who ever made "Rosie" please come out with a sequel where he is feminized against his will and without knowing until it is too late.)
MysteriousManInRed
Regular
Regular

Postby dottie » March 17th, 2010, 7:38 pm

A very large percentage of crossdressers are perfectly straight. It can vary in intensity from just a kink to full-blown transsexualism. (The current technical term is autogynephilia) I advise that you don't sweat it and just enjoy it. Just because you are turned on by wearing cross-gendered clothing, that doesn't make you gay, and it does not mean that you necessarily want to really be a woman.

Welcome to the world of hypnofeminization. I know I enjoy the heck out of it.
dottie
Regular
Regular

Re: What's going on????

Postby Alien4420 » March 31st, 2010, 3:19 pm

Nzltechnoz wrote:I come and download files but have never been in a full trance ( but I'm geting close!) so I come here and read the stories and usually end up jacking off to a story about someone physically transforming against their will. I wear panties when I'm alone and occasionaly bra's. But I am perfectly straight, so what does this mean, the whole wishing I could be transformed into a girl through hypnosis by someone else (mostly this woman I like) and find it so sexually attractive while not listening to any files and remaining straight? (and who ever made "Rosie" please come out with a sequel where he is feminized against his will and without knowing until it is too late.)

I think that's a pretty common sex fantasy, actually, the idea of being forcefully (or hypnotically) feminized by a woman. Why some of us have it, well, if you're like me or friends who are also into it it may have to do with the relationship you had with your mother as a little boy. I'm not sure it matters at this point, it turns you on.

The cool thing as that there are so many opportunities to be force feminized! If you're really lucky your girlfriend will be into it and make you listen to some files, many women are glad to go along if you present it as something fun you want to try. I've had a blast being forced to do this stuff, it's amazing to find yourself acting fem and wearing a dress and loving every minute of it. And losing control. It was all I could do to bottle it up again and even then it wasn't completely bottled, as witness the fact that I'm here. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Transformed into a girl...

Postby pennyT » April 5th, 2010, 12:24 pm

From personal experience! *giggles* being transformed into a girl is absolutely WONDERFUL! There is nothing in this world like being feminine and smooth and the wonderful emotions and feelings that go along with it. If you manage to get that wish granted, consider that it may feel soooo good you may not ever want to go back!

giggles...

have fun with your desires and just let yoursdelf enjoy!

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum