studio jezebel experience

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

studio jezebel experience

Postby yahnoh » April 30th, 2006, 10:13 am

Does anyone have any experience of studio jezebel?(www.studiojezebel) Specifically the transform xy to xx recording. There is a sample audio clip on the web site that sounds really cool, but at $145 it's a lot of money just for some entertainment, if thats all you will get from it.

Most of her stuff seems to have some sort of fetish/bdsm nature, that's not my goal, I simply want to pass and be seen as female. her feedback does not show anything that indicates physical results and it's mostly of a sexual nature (yes, I'm a prude!)

I'm using the fembutt, ultra thin waist and curse hormone change from here on a regular basis, but am interested in anything else that can boost my femininity.

I'd love to hear some comments :D
yahnoh

Postby yahnoh » May 1st, 2006, 6:00 am

Thanks I checked out that link and the sample on the link. I liked the female voice, that seems to help me, but it seemed to be at about the same quality level as the files on WMM, so I don't think I'll spend any money on that link's product.
yahnoh

Postby nuit09 » May 1st, 2006, 9:56 am

try Nikki Fatale at hypnofantasy.com
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby CuriousG » May 1st, 2006, 5:44 pm

If you're looking for effective hypnosis and have money to burn, you definitely want a flesh-and-blood person, not a recording. The money that could be spent on Studio Jezebel would be far better spent with live session. Recordings, unless you're lucky enough to find one that just clicks with you, cannot come close to matching a live hypnotist.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Free files

Postby Janus » May 2nd, 2006, 6:22 am

Studiojezebel free file Cyberassigment#1, 13 Megs, no 700K sample
http://www.studiojezebel.com/Audio/cassignment.mp3

Also go here for a free file, ain´t no 3 min sample, ~40 min 40 Megs
http://www.surrendertosleepnow.com/samples/femmefreeJoanne.mp3
also, 40 Megs
http://www.surrendertosleepnow.com/samples/FreesampleofPsychologicalSeduction.mp3

Go here for free files, seduction file ~42 Megs
http://www.mzdominica.com/samples/mzdominicadotcom2.mp3
also become Jessica, ~9 Megs
http://www.mzdominica.com/dominicassissys/jessica1.mp3

No, I havn´t listened to them - yet :-)
[img:100553077a]http://static.flickr.com/23/39583875_77489e2c55_o.gif[/img:100553077a]
Janus

Postby mr_pink » May 2nd, 2006, 1:05 pm

Try searching for 'feminization' or 'feminisation' audio and archive files on emule. I've found a lot on there, and I mean a -lot-. Although, of course, I'd never condone the downloading of copyrighted material.
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Re: Free files

Postby nuit09 » May 2nd, 2006, 1:19 pm

Janus wrote:Studiojezebel free file Cyberassigment#1, 13 Megs, no 700K sample
http://www.studiojezebel.com/Audio/cassignment.mp3

Also go here for a free file, ain´t no 3 min sample, ~40 min 40 Megs
http://www.surrendertosleepnow.com/samples/femmefreeJoanne.mp3
also, 40 Megs
http://www.surrendertosleepnow.com/samples/FreesampleofPsychologicalSeduction.mp3

Go here for free files, seduction file ~42 Megs
http://www.mzdominica.com/samples/mzdominicadotcom2.mp3
also become Jessica, ~9 Megs
http://www.mzdominica.com/dominicassissys/jessica1.mp3

No, I havn´t listened to them - yet :-)

Add to that under the erotic fem section of studio jezebel. a free full length MP3 titled Female orgasm.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby yahnoh » May 4th, 2006, 10:36 pm

Wow! Thanks everyone for all the input. I'll post anything interesting that I find when I search some more.
yahnoh

Re: studio jezebel experience

Postby Michal » June 26th, 2006, 11:19 pm

yahnoh wrote:Does anyone have any experience of studio jezebel?(www.studiojezebel) Specifically the transform xy to xx recording. There is a sample audio clip on the web site that sounds really cool, but at $145 it's a lot of money just for some entertainment, if thats all you will get from it.

Most of her stuff seems to have some sort of fetish/bdsm nature, that's not my goal, I simply want to pass and be seen as female. her feedback does not show anything that indicates physical results and it's mostly of a sexual nature (yes, I'm a prude!)

I'm using the fembutt, ultra thin waist and curse hormone change from here on a regular basis, but am interested in anything else that can boost my femininity.

I'd love to hear some comments :

D
The Biblical Jezebel, wife of Ahab, was a truly evil woman. This hypnotist, domme, whatever chose that name, and that's probably what you can expect to get from her. That, and once you're hooked, demands for monetary gifts.

EMG's files are superb and, from my experience, work very well. All you need to bring with you is a very sincere desire to become a girl, totally, and to acknowledge the pleasure and excitement of each step you take and each minute measure of success. That's the secret. And, frankly, that's the secret of a happy and auccessful outcome even if you choose hormones or surgery as your primary path to girldom.
Michal

Postby yahnoh » July 1st, 2006, 11:17 pm

Michal,

I'll take your advice and won't lister to her any more.
I did purchase her "XY to XX" session and it does not seem to have any sinister tones, but the majority of her site seems to focus on a BDSM lifestyle. I don't want to be anyone's slave etc,. I just want to be a normal woman.

Thanks for your input,
Renee
yahnoh

Postby bobby12005 » July 2nd, 2006, 5:29 pm

i have to admit i feel the same way about all the bdsm stuff, please keep us updated as to your progress yahnoh. best of luck to you :)
bobby12005

Re: studio jezebel experience

Postby wmm_guest » July 8th, 2006, 9:14 am

Michal wrote:
yahnoh wrote:Does anyone have any experience of studio jezebel?(www.studiojezebel) Specifically the transform xy to xx recording. There is a sample audio clip on the web site that sounds really cool, but at $145 it's a lot of money just for some entertainment, if thats all you will get from it.

I'd love to hear some comments :

D
The Biblical Jezebel, wife of Ahab, was a truly evil woman. This hypnotist, domme, whatever chose that name, and that's probably what you can expect to get from her. That, and once you're hooked, demands for monetary gifts.

EMG's files are superb and, from my experience, work very well. All you need to bring with you is a very sincere desire to become a girl, totally, and to acknowledge the pleasure and excitement of each step you take and each minute measure of success. That's the secret. And, frankly, that's the secret of a happy and auccessful outcome even if you choose hormones or surgery as your primary path to girldom.

So you do not trust in the name "Jezebel" but willing follow EMG,
which stand for of all things. EVIL Mindwarp Guy. Your logic is severely
flawed. I have listened to 4 files from studiojezebel, I am not monetarily
enslaved as you have implied.

This is by no means a slant towards emg, just the logic at which you draw your conclusions AND post in a negative manner about something or someone which you obviously no nothing about!

wmm_guest
wmm_guest

Postby InsaneCPRClown » July 8th, 2006, 12:18 pm

the actual meaning of the word Jezebel is a scheming or evil woman... however that is enough to keep me from listening to her stuff... however atleast EMG's name is right out there... no definition look ups really...
InsaneCPRClown
Regular
Regular

Postby Michelle21 » August 23rd, 2006, 6:31 am

I bought a recording from Studio Jezebel. It was okay, but definitely not worth the money.
Michelle21

Postby CuriousG » August 23rd, 2006, 2:16 pm

I can't understand how you guys could lay down $100 for a hypnosis file. You could get an hour with a professional hypnotherapist for that sort of cash!

I won't even pay the $5 a month for WMM subscription.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackSoo » August 26th, 2006, 2:51 am

My wife bought me one file from her site - 'Toilet Training'. I can't attest to any of the other files from that site, but I know that one works. Now, whether I want to or not, I have to sit or squat to pee. When I try standing up, my muscles tighten up and I can't squeeze out a drop.

On the plus side, Shelly's recordings are very professionally done and her voice is most pleasant to listen to. If you are into the type of files she sells, I recommend giving her a try. Sometimes you do get what you pay for...

Jack
JackSoo

n00b reply

Postby girlycajunman » August 28th, 2006, 2:40 am

Hey.. I just decided to check out the forums tonight, and saw this thread and thought I'd give my .02.

I don't have the money to buy the mp3s from Shelly's site, and I don't have the set schedule, time, discipline, etc.. to listen to EMG's stuff every day, so I don't really know how either's style works on me.

However, I've watched Shelly's site almost as long as I've perused the wares here at WMM. Yeah, there's the forced feminization/BSDM stuff, but there's also stuff for Tgirls who just want some help in the mental aspects of accepting their femininity. She's certainly more focused strictly on feminization.

Hopefully, one day I'll have the money and time to set aside every day to try a file or two of hers. Till then, EMG will be my sole provider.
girlycajunman

Anybody have any of jezebel recordings?

Postby sister » September 13th, 2006, 6:40 am

Anybody have any of jezebel recordings that would like to share? I'm a guy that likes to experiment, I want to see myself as a woman and feel like one too. I want to try the whole cum eating but can't not make myself to do it, any recording that can make me do it?
sister

Postby lips69 » September 13th, 2006, 6:01 pm

There is a file on here that claims to make you swallow your own cum. Can't remember the name of it though, just take a browse around the files. You'll come across it.
It's not fair on any hypnotist, to try to get copies of their files for free though. They put a lot of work and time into their files, it's only fair that they should be paid for.
Best free files that you'll get are on here, that i have found so far on the internet. Asides from the two free ones on Studio Jezebel and the odd one or two other ones spread across the net. But this site is the one that has the most free ones. And many report great success with the files on here.
lips69
Regular
Regular

Postby josephj » November 14th, 2009, 1:02 am

This post didn't quite belong here.
Last edited by josephj on November 18th, 2009, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josephj

Postby Starmaster » November 14th, 2009, 6:42 am

I just wanted to say that I agree with wmm_guest, and to judge a person based on their stage name is just plain silly. Lots of these files and hypnotists use "dark" references and imagery as part of the fun. It's hardly a declaration of "evil" intent. Judge by the content, not by superficial things. And if you don't like the imagery then fine, that's your decision, there is no big "biblical" deal to be made about it. Sheesh.
Starmaster
Regular
Regular

Postby Foxgirl » November 14th, 2009, 3:06 pm

studio jezebels files are excellent in both quality and quantity.

While i agree some charges are a bit high, the quality can not be contested. They beat EMG's work (sorry EMG...its true) and her voice is beautiful.

I have two subliminals and both work remarkably well.
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowcat444 » May 15th, 2010, 4:11 pm

I have quite a few of her files. I would recommend the subtrainers (5min loops) as probably the best offerings on the site (and cheapest). I have a custom file done by her that is truly great.

Compared to the professional recordings from Mona Blu or Isabella Valentine, they are certainly not as polished but they do use effects and multiple voice layers effectively. They are, IHMO, technically a level over the normal WM files and she does have a seducive voice. Her files are very direct and explicit (like EMG's) versus MB or IV who tend to be more artsy.

I would say that SJ is on the pricey end for what you get - if you take advantage of her frequent promos and sales you won't pay full price anyways.

She's pretty consistent with subject matter and all the files I have contain _ZERO_ addiction, financial, or worship bits. They are all pure subject matter. I think she has a findom recording but it's very clearly marked.

I've also had email exchanges with her, she's slow to respond but always does. So, don't read too much into her name.

If you have specific questions about recordings, I'm happy to answer in private.
shadowcat444

Postby angel2342 » May 16th, 2010, 6:36 am

CuriousG wrote:I can't understand how you guys could lay down $100 for a hypnosis file. You could get an hour with a professional hypnotherapist for that sort of cash!

THIS!!!!
.From Stardust to Sentience.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » May 18th, 2010, 5:15 pm

angel2342 wrote:
CuriousG wrote:I can't understand how you guys could lay down $100 for a hypnosis file. You could get an hour with a professional hypnotherapist for that sort of cash!

THIS!!!!

Not that I'm coming off as being smug and/or uber wealthy but... I'm lucky enough to afford whatever files I desire. Regardless of price. Yeah, you could get an hours time, once, out of a hypnotherapist for a hundred bucks. But I can listen to recording as many times as I want.

I have a few custom files from Shelly, her voice and style are my absolute favorite by far. Although I haven't purchased any files from her in a long time.

This is not meant as an advertisement, just my personal opinion. Everyone should decide on their own what's desirable. And price certainly can come into play there.

Anyways, happy trancing all,
- uw_

P.S.
For the record, I previously posted on this topic as "wmm_guest". I lost my login info and had to create a new account.
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel2342 » May 19th, 2010, 5:37 pm

Not that I'm coming off as being smug and/or uber wealthy but... I'm lucky enough to afford whatever files I desire. Regardless of price. Yeah, you could get an hours time, once, out of a hypnotherapist for a hundred bucks. But I can listen to recording as many times as I want.

You're missing the point. We aren't saying we would prefer to spend $100 on a hypnotherapist session vs. buying a file for the same price. CuriousG was comparing the ridiculous price of a $100 file to a reasonably priced $100 hypnotherapy session. Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't waste so much money on a file. Even if it's a 40 minute file, that's charging more than $2 a minute. Either the person making the files is full of themself or they really are that good.
.From Stardust to Sentience.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby AuntKay » May 27th, 2010, 7:02 pm

Try this website:

www.hypnotistdawn.com

Her downloads are like $12 and I like them!
AuntKay

Postby AuntKay » May 27th, 2010, 7:02 pm

Try this website:

www.hypnotistdawn.com

Her downloads are like $12 and I like them!
AuntKay

Return to Feminizations Forum