question about curse girlish figure

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

question about curse girlish figure

Postby adrastos » May 15th, 2010, 4:36 am

i really really really want to try this file, its soo what im looking for.
but the "All workouts would be done in leotard or suitable facsimile even if done in a gym." is just not my kind of thing :[
if i were to edit out that part from the file, would everything else work normally?
would i even be able to remove it completely from the file, like is it still in the background or something?

also, does anybody have any experiences with this one?
adrastos

Re: question about curse girlish figure

Postby homerj1620 » May 15th, 2010, 9:42 pm

adrastos wrote:i really really really want to try this file, its soo what im looking for.
but the "All workouts would be done in leotard or suitable facsimile even if done in a gym." is just not my kind of thing :[
if i were to edit out that part from the file, would everything else work normally?
would i even be able to remove it completely from the file, like is it still in the background or something?

I edited CGF to remove those parts a year ago, but never really listened to the file enough to get results. Those parts aren't essential to the file, so editing them out isn't a problem.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Re: question about curse girlish figure

Postby adrastos » May 15th, 2010, 10:47 pm

homerj1620 wrote:
adrastos wrote:i really really really want to try this file, its soo what im looking for.

I edited CGF to remove those parts a year ago, but never really listened to the file enough to get results. Those parts aren't essential to the file, so editing them out isn't a problem.

thanks for responding :]
i was just worried that if i edited it out, it would still somehow be in the file. considering the file IS a curse, the only cursish thing i see about it is the leotard part xD

ill let you guys know what happens. but if anybody else has any experiences then please share :]
adrastos

Postby dottie » May 18th, 2010, 1:07 pm

I did essentially what you are trying to do. It worked fairly well for me, although I didn't realize it at the time. :lol: I never ended up at the gym, but did end up religiously doing a pilates-based exercise regimen focusing on my midsection. It helped with my diet as well.
dottie
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum