TrigSlowWomanChange

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

TrigSlowWomanChange

Postby MRV35 » May 25th, 2005, 9:14 am

Has anyone tried this file? I listened to it a couple of days ago 4 times back to back. I felt tingling sensations around my legs the firsts times I listened to the file. Hoever, the third time I listened, I also felt tingling sensations in my chest and though I did not feel as if I was in trance, my heartbeat quickened as the thought that it was possibly working raced through my mind. Any suggestions or advice on how to work with this file? I am trying to listen to it every day.
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Re: TrigSlowWomanChange

Postby dharden » May 25th, 2005, 12:46 pm

MRV35 wrote:Has anyone tried this file? I listened to it a couple of days ago 4 times back to back. I felt tingling sensations around my legs the firsts times I listened to the file. Hoever, the third time I listened, I also felt tingling sensations in my chest and though I did not feel as if I was in trance, my heartbeat quickened as the thought that it was possibly working raced through my mind. Any suggestions or advice on how to work with this file? I am trying to listen to it every day.

That sounds like a good start.

Keep at it and keep the positive attitude that anything you feel or notice is a sign that it is working. Don't be surprised if you have less of a response to the trigger than while listening to the file.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MRV35 » June 19th, 2005, 9:08 pm

What do you mean by "the picture was not that good"? What kind of picture is needed for this or is it better to have a video of the person so one has a complete 360 degree view of them? And by the way, how many times did you listen to the file before it worked for you? I can't listen everyday but I don't know if I'm going under or not.....
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Postby dharden » June 20th, 2005, 10:03 am

MRV35 wrote:What kind of picture is needed for this or is it better to have a video of the person so one has a complete 360 degree view of them?

As I understand it, a picture isn't strictly necessary - if you have a clear mental image of the person. IMO, the picture should be good enough to let your imagination and/or memory fill in any parts that aren't shown. So, I'd think that, in general, a more complete picture would be better, but a full-body shot wouldn't always be necessary.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby erika_davis » July 3rd, 2005, 1:36 pm

The techniques in this file do work. When I first began crossdressing (long before I discovered this site) I would imagine myself as the woman in a picture and would become her. It often helped to be wearing clothes or lingerie similar to hers. Later I began using video tapes and would mimic women's movements and actions. By letting your mind go and following the instructions in the file you should feel the same desires to become the woman you have chosen. The experience of physical changes should follow. EMG's instructions will lead you through this but I find a visual stimuli, especially video, does help. Later on you should be alble to trigger yourself at will. Becoming a vixen from an erotic movie can be mind blowing if you are into that sort of thing
erika_davis

Postby erika_davis » July 16th, 2005, 1:00 pm

I would like to add that imagining yourself as a woman and becoming her has been very helpful to me transforming myself into a woman. For some of you that is the ultimate goal - becoming a woman. That process is slow and is achieved step by step. EMG's files can and will guide you in that direction. Those who have realized results from the files including this one know the euphoria and feeling of total freedom that their success brings to your feminine soul. Eventually you won't need to become another woman, you will become the unique woman that you already are.
erika_davis

Return to Feminizations Forum