Anyone have much luck with triggers?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Anyone have much luck with triggers?

Postby mattwo » August 31st, 2010, 8:03 am

And if so how long did it take?
mattwo
Regular
Regular

some detail

Postby Calimore » August 31st, 2010, 9:45 am

When I first started using hypnosis files, it took listening daily for about 3 weeks to get into my first recognizable trance (wasn't sure at first, though), then about 2 weeks to get a new file's trigger to work (first one - TrigPleasure). Afterwards, I continued along using more of that author's files for a while, until I seemed able to reach a deep trance (next two were TrigArousal & TrigOrgasm).

I thought it best to work with the same author (EMG), along the same theme, until I could trance to hypnosis files reliaby. These days, those triggers are long forgotten, but I imagine that some new, more interesting triggers have assuredly taken their place.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby mattwo » September 18th, 2010, 2:24 am

sorry for the late reply. I wouldn't have put this in femiziation if I wasn't referring to the subject. For those who have voted yes see first post >.<
mattwo
Regular
Regular

Feminization

Postby Calimore » September 19th, 2010, 7:27 pm

I thought I would share what I could about triggers, but Im not allowed to discuss my own feminization...

BTW: TrigOrgasm actually surprised me, EMG! My sweetie played with that set of triggers on a Phoenix Metro bus ride, RIGHT after we saw they were solid? That experience convinced me FOR LIFE that erotic hypnosis was a worthwhile pursuit.

These days, I, of course do some feminization with my own subjects and am undergoing some myself and I can tell you that hypnosis CAN be used to "switch on" one's feminine side better and better with practice. For most people, gender play is a learning experience, as they shed gender assignments and seek their OWN identity.

Of course, that's only one facet of the beauty of Hypnosis, because it can be used to help reassign poor habits, lifestyle choices and even outdated beliefs, but only IF the subject is seeking such help. The important thing to remember is that the subject is the one doing all the work - the 'tist just guides them to where the work needs to take place.

So, dear reader, if you have had an experience with feminization triggers (and YOU know who you are!) please share what you can about them here, so others like you can benefit from the experience. Please take a moment to touch another life, sister! We have so MANY clever girls here - lets help each other out now. Reach out and take a sisters hand.
Last edited by Calimore on September 20th, 2010, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Calimore » September 27th, 2010, 7:09 am

This poll is showing an interesting yet somewhat expect-able trend: about 1 person in 12 or so say they have no luck with triggers. This is one I've now clicked to "Notify me when a reply is posted"
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Feminization

Postby mattwo » October 9th, 2010, 2:24 am

I'm not in it for anything permanent cali, just experience

adby wrote:
Calimore wrote:I thought I would share what I could about triggers, but Im not allowed to discuss my own feminization...

BTW: TrigOrgasm actually surprised me, EMG! My sweetie played with that set of triggers on a Phoenix Metro bus ride, RIGHT after we saw they were solid? That experience convinced me FOR LIFE that erotic hypnosis was a worthwhile pursuit.

These days, I, of course do some feminization with my own subjects and am undergoing some myself and I can tell you that hypnosis CAN be used to "switch on" one's feminine side better and better with practice. For most people, gender play is a learning experience, as they shed gender assignments and seek their OWN identity.

Of course, that's only one facet of the beauty of Hypnosis, because it can be used to help reassign poor habits, lifestyle choices and even outdated beliefs, but only IF the subject is seeking such help. The important thing to remember is that the subject is the one doing all the work - the 'tist just guides them to where the work needs to take place.

So, dear reader, if you have had an experience with feminization triggers ( and YOU know who you are!) please share what you can about them here, so others like you can benefit from the experience. Please take a moment to touch another life, sister! We have so MANY clever girls here - lets help each other out now. Reach out and take a sisters hand.

Reply From ADBY/call me by my baby name Tiekey.
I been using curse prepubescent Shem-ale all night now every night on remote control headphones. all night long while i sleep i am seeing remarkable results. First i am fixing my hair very feminine my breast actually lactate very little but they are and my body is taking on a very fem Shape.. I am giving this file all my all to make it work i hope to be the first. to actually reverse the aging process and become a little prepubescent girl in history who was born a man and changed into a girl. Wmm would be famous, good by for now will keep you posted on my Change Are you willing to Join me to Change?
PS
I am also on hormones..

Um this is a topic about triggers....
mattwo
Regular
Regular

Permanence

Postby Calimore » October 9th, 2010, 3:17 am

I submit that using a trigger to achieve an effect slowly conditions the subject to accept that effect the more the trigger is used. We are influenced by our experiences in Life, ofttimes in subtle ways.

As for adby's input, it was long on feminization but mentioned nothing about triggers. Anyone who has experience with femme triggers is asked please to contribute to this thread. Thank you.
Last edited by Calimore on October 18th, 2010, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Permanence

Postby Liann » October 18th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Calimore wrote:
As for adby's input, it was long on feminization but mentioned nothing about triggers. Anyone who has experience with femme triggers is asked please to contribute to this thread. Thank you.

Triggers work on me. They are an essential part of hypnosis, even when not labeled "a trigger".

"Sleep now" is a trigger in almost every hypnotic session ever done. When you have tranced enough times, the "state of being" memory is re-invoked by hearing the same key words which produced trance before.

Calling special words "triggers" not only re-invokes the state-of-mind, state-of-being, but usually also is tied to some behavioral suggestion which has been impressed during a highly obedient state-of-mind. It is a mnemonic device which allows a highly abbreviated induction and memorized suggestion to be produced without the immediate preamble of a formal hypnotic session induction.

It can be a learned induction shortcut which is used in a formal session to rapidly and concisely induce trance if that is the suggestion tied to it.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum