Where are all the airheaded bimbo's at?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Where are all the airheaded bimbo's at?

Postby darkenedav » July 18th, 2010, 6:04 am

It's been a while since I got to read about how someone's had their IQ dropped into a bubbly hot sexy bimbo (unless it was me trancing them >_<)

I'm just curious if anyone's still listening to these kinda files and if so what kind of success are you getting? :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby sindee » July 23rd, 2010, 8:02 am

I keep listening to this kind of file. I don't think any of them have been having any effect, but maybe I just haven't noticed.
sindee

ooh

Postby angelcraves » July 25th, 2010, 7:06 am

Do you do trances darkenedav
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CycoMelody » July 26th, 2010, 9:44 pm

The bimbos are all out getting hammered by big hard cocks right now and are unable to answer your call. If you would like to leave a message please do so at the beep. Thank you and have a lovely day... BEEP!!!
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » July 27th, 2010, 1:01 am

CycoMelody wrote:The bimbos are all out getting hammered by big hard cocks right now and are unable to answer your call. If you would like to leave a message please do so at the beep. Thank you and have a lovely day... BEEP!!!

That or they aren't able to type anymore. :P
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby FentFan » July 27th, 2010, 8:11 pm

I'd love to experience being an airheaded bimbo, but I can't afford it being a 24/7 thing, and all of the good files seem to be permanent, while all the files that would lead towards this, somewhat of a triggered bimbo state, haven't worked on me :(
FentFan

Postby phryne » October 17th, 2010, 1:57 pm

i did them heavily for a while, and i'd say they were quite effective, especially in combination with visual reinforcement. multitasking and sensory overload are in themselves a means of lowering IQ (short and long term), so incorporating that into the practice speeds-up and deepens the affect.

i still use them now and then, and it's nothing i can't snap out of right away. when i was more immersed in it, trying to think (like if i needed too) was quite a struggle and felt very wrong. so i go light now, and hope to find a Master that will allow me to go all the way with it.

using one's intellect to limit one's intellect is a bit paradoxical, and cybernetic stability sets in eventually... like the time i built a magnetic resonance machine to limit my intelligence, but forgot about grounding and it caught fire... or the time i... never mind.

yeah, a Master or guide is a good idea. afterall, that's how natural Bimbos pull it off.
phryne
Regular
Regular

Postby phryne » October 19th, 2010, 11:05 pm

I received a PM asking me about my post and experience. I'll share my response with the thread:

Multitasking of any kind lowers IQ. Watching TV while doing nails, chatting online with multiple chat boxes, while making dinner, talking on the phone while driving, etc. Intelligence is something that has to be maintained. It is not so much a matter of inducing vapidity, and it is preventing intelligence. It is like trying to become physically weak; just avoid using the muscles.

One becomes intelligent with focus and stillness. As meditation enhances intelligence, creating conditions antithetical to meditation is most effective in driving down IQ points. It seems the mind has a self-preservation faculty which can be observed in the form of irritation or intolerance towards such mayhem, but this lessens as the effect takes hold. Consider Cosmo Magazine and how noisy the layout is. It is full of symbols and various sizes of font, which serve to bombard and assault the mind, driving it down into submission.

If you are susceptible to 'confusion inductions', I would recommend those since other kinds of induction involve brain enhancing focus. I also found the "psychic driving" technique to be most effective, which involves using looped files with simple repetitive messages played into earphones for as much of the day as possible, and even in one's sleep. For psychic driving, it is best if the file can be phased out of one's attention, and some files are better for this, less demanding or inciting. Personally, I found a lot of benefit from the Bimbo Sigil at hypnoticwishes.com. I recommend avoiding silence at all costs, and always seek something to distract by carrying an ipod or magazine at all times. Mantras are also good, especially if one incorporates them with multitasking. Slut, brain drain, and robot files also seem to compliment the bimbo effort. Basically, long hypno files set up the framework, and high exposure to short loops drive the affect in deeper.

It's hard to appraise the amount of time it takes, and to what degree it is effective, but my initial course was about two months and I had to stop for practical reasons. Going in as deep as I did then (couple years ago) now allows me to access that state much quicker, taking only about a day for it to become natural/instinctive, and about three days to noticeably change. There are good reasons it is hard to appraise the effect, so my advice is to not jump to any discouraging conclusions and just have fun with the effort.
phryne
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum