Trance Training Hypnosis Files for Feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Trance Training Hypnosis Files for Feminization

Postby Liann » December 14th, 2010, 10:01 pm

Trance Training Hypnosis Files for Feminization -- GIRLY GETS HER TRAINING

I have created a series of three files to be used consecutively to train the user to enter deep deep trance state by learning a memory cue phrase. Hearing the trigger phrase then helps the subject remember what the state of mind was when they learned the phrase and helps recall that same state of mind again.

Probably you have seen some movie or TV drama featuring a hypnotist who hypnotizes a person, and can afterwards put them instantly back into trance with the snap of fingers. This training is a little like that. The TV and movies oversimplify for the sake of storytelling. It is a bit harder than that, but not too hard.

The subject has to be willing to listen to the files, each one for 14 days, more or less. There is no great problem if a day or two is skipped in the series, so long as the trainee keeps trying to get the hang of it sincerely.

First file one is played for two weeks, then file two, then file three, each one daily for two weeks before graduating to the next file. Soon, maybe before the series is completed, the trainee is fully accommodated to following the simple instructions and cooperating fully to get the desired results.

In exchange for training intensively, all future hypnosis sessions go faster and have much more satisfactory results. It is worth spending the time to learn how to be skilled in going into a deeply receptive trance state with just a simple trigger phase.

The plan is to create another series of 20 or so specialty files which each depends on the trigger phrase to work. If you want the benefits of more advanced files, then you have to take this training.

Over 200 downloads of the first file from www.WarpMyMind.com have been done in the first month it was posted. The second file has had 175 downloads in the first month. The third file is being released at www.HypnoGirlsNation.com/fantasy first, and after one month will be uploaded to www.WarpMyMind.com, so this is an EXCLUSIVE OFFER.

File Number One: LIVING HER DREAM.
File Number Two: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.
File Number Three: GIRLY GETS HER TRAINING

In order to get these files from www.HypnoGirlsNation.com/fantasy , you have to register with a valid email address at www.HypnoGirlsNation.com/fantasy and make a request to Liann.

There have been over 200 downloads of LIVING HER DREAM and 175 downloads of THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

People are generally not voting and not commenting. I have posted over 20 files, mostly under my name but also let some girls post a couple for credit. Each file may have 2 to 4 different versions or forms (body, script, binaural, subliminal) There have been 100 to 200 downloads of most of these files. That's a lot of giving on my part. The last couple of files got about 60 downloads the first 24 hours, so let's not play games about whether people want these files or not.

You want. I got.

You can't have, without registering who you are.

I will email you, not in any particular hurry, your download link for the third file, GIRLY GETS HER TRAINING, nearing completion now, and soon to be available to registered listeners a month before the rest.

It might help speed up getting your link if I see your name attached to a comment for some file of mine that you have used.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Krysta » December 25th, 2010, 7:08 pm

I could point out, while you are using your numbers for everything, that the download counter counts only downloads started. Including those who failed or canceled, those downloading in other places, or who still manage not to keep the files on their hard drive who are downloading for the second, third or tenth times.

It is an unfortunate effect of posting anything in a fetish oriented venue that a majority of people who enjoy your work you'll never hear from.
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » December 26th, 2010, 2:31 pm

Krysta wrote:I could point out, while you are using your numbers for everything, that the download counter counts only downloads started. Including those who failed or canceled, those downloading in other places, or who still manage not to keep the files on their hard drive who are downloading for the second, third or tenth times.

It is an unfortunate effect of posting anything in a fetish oriented venue that a majority of people who enjoy your work you'll never hear from.

The counters combine all types of files, so 99 downloads could mean 33 people if every one of them downloads a regular MP3 audio, a script, and a binaural version.

It gets hard to see what is really going on.

The "UNFORTUNATE" part is that those who "enjoy" the work will not be able to get it if they want me to write a 40 minute session file and they won't write a four paragraph review telling fence-sitters what the file did for them, and why they "enjoyed" it.

Counting every variant version, there are 37 files in 22 filenamed listings.

There are 24 comments total for those files. as of today, this post timestamp, there are 2948 downloads collectively.

People paid for PREMIUM access. They are entitled to free downloads of non-"PAY" files. I have no complaint about that. I just have instituted a new policy that people "PAY" with feedback on my files which they already enjoy in order to get more of my files to enjoy.

I write 40 minute hypno session, you write 4 minute comment. See how easy that is? Then you get password for next 40 minute session. See how easy that is?

If you didn't like the file, fine, say that. Of course you wouldn't be interested in the encore, and I wouldn't want to cram it down your throats. :evil:

Either way, it's a win-win situation where everybody gets something. I get word-of-mouth advertising in a wide variety of voices who give realistic projections of what range of results one might get from the file, and the users get another dose of verbal-estrogen-concentrate injected straight into their minds. Then I advance one step closer to my goal of world domination through controlling a zombie-army of Amazon Warrior Goddesses. See, win-win for everybody.

:twisted: Liann
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slave2her » January 6th, 2011, 10:55 am

Hi Liann !

Count me in ...

I'll listen to any file[s] you have, and will give you some comments(-;

Slave2her [ToughLove4Him@yahoo.ca]
slave2her

Postby nero12 » February 5th, 2011, 11:03 am

:D Have been listening to your 2 files "Living her dream" and "The most important thing". And a few other files of yours.
Have been doing as you said, Liann. Listening 2 weeks, first "Living her dream", then the second file for 14 days. Mmm...I really liked plaing these files. Make me feel real good. :D
Your files are some of the best feminizition files I have been listening to. Never listened to any other files like I have been listening to your files.
Guess I will continue listening to these files + some of your other files that I have found here on WMM. Have downloaded several.
I really hope I will be given access to the third file. :?: :D
Have made comments to some of your other files here :)
nero12

Tx 4 the files

Postby jan » February 6th, 2011, 9:53 pm

Liann -

Thank you for all your work. I downloaded your files, and started yesterday to listen to The Most Important Thing and Breast Game. I signed up at your BBS http://www.hypnogirlsnation.com/fantasy too.

I will try to listen every day, and already feel I can trance quite deeply. We'll see what effects they have!
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby boof » February 10th, 2011, 4:28 pm

these files are very good. i've tried most of them.
boof

Liann's Files!

Postby jimaria » February 28th, 2011, 2:49 pm

I had joined Liann's web site back in January and due to family circumstances i was unable to listen to Living Her Dream as I needed to. Having only listened a few time I began to listen in earnest again only last night. The effects from my first few listens through the file were apparently still there as I felt sensations that I don't recall being as intense before. I am truly looking forward to becdoming fully feminized as far as life will allow. I believe that these files are the ones that will do it for me.

Thank you Liann, so very much from the bottom of my ever more girly heart.

Maria D
jimaria

Postby hammerklav » March 12th, 2011, 10:02 am

I have been using Liann's files for about 5 days now. They are among the best I have ever heard and so far, it has been easy and enjoyable to listen to them consistantly, which is key, I believe.
I definately go quite deep while listening and with their help, I seem to be getting better at allowing myself to continue with this process.
I am a fairly stubborn and resistant type, and these files are definately slowly but surely breaking through, bit by bit.
Check out her website and give these a try.
hammerklav

Time for file 2!

Postby jimaria » March 15th, 2011, 9:44 pm

I just finished my 14 days of living her dream!

The effects are subtle and wonderful! My voice is noticeably softer and more sultry and I move much more in a feminine way (thanks to doing pussycatdolls excercise videos!).

Tonight I get to start the Most Important Thing file! I think the most important thing is finding Liann's files!

huggles all

mariaD
jimaria

Re: Trance Training Hypnosis Files for Feminization

Postby siilversurffer » April 19th, 2011, 2:34 am

Liann wrote:Trance Training Hypnosis Files for Feminization -- GIRLY GETS HER TRAINING

I have created a series of three files to be used consecutively to train the user to enter deep deep trance state by learning a memory cue phrase. Hearing the trigger phrase then helps the subject remember what the state of mind was when they learned the phrase and helps recall that same state of mind again.

Probably you have seen some movie or TV drama featuring a hypnotist who hypnotizes a person, and can afterwards put them instantly back into trance with the snap of fingers. This training is a little like that. The TV and movies oversimplify for the sake of storytelling. It is a bit harder than that, but not too hard.

The subject has to be willing to listen to the files, each one for 14 days, more or less. There is no great problem if a day or two is skipped in the series, so long as the trainee keeps trying to get the hang of it sincerely.

First file one is played for two weeks, then file two, then file three, each one daily for two weeks before graduating to the next file. Soon, maybe before the series is completed, the trainee is fully accommodated to following the simple instructions and cooperating fully to get the desired results.

In exchange for training intensively, all future hypnosis sessions go faster and have much more satisfactory results. It is worth spending the time to learn how to be skilled in going into a deeply receptive trance state with just a simple trigger phase.

The plan is to create another series of 20 or so specialty files which each depends on the trigger phrase to work. If you want the benefits of more advanced files, then you have to take this training.

Over 200 downloads of the first file from www.WarpMyMind.com have been done in the first month it was posted. The second file has had 175 downloads in the first month. The third file is being released at www.HypnoGirlsNation.com/fantasy first, and after one month will be uploaded to www.WarpMyMind.com, so this is an EXCLUSIVE OFFER.

File Number One: LIVING HER DREAM.
File Number Two: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.
File Number Three: GIRLY GETS HER TRAINING

In order to get these files from www.HypnoGirlsNation.com/fantasy , you have to register with a valid email address at www.HypnoGirlsNation.com/fantasy and make a request to Liann.

There have been over 200 downloads of LIVING HER DREAM and 175 downloads of THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

People are generally not voting and not commenting. I have posted over 20 files, mostly under my name but also let some girls post a couple for credit. Each file may have 2 to 4 different versions or forms (body, script, binaural, subliminal) There have been 100 to 200 downloads of most of these files. That's a lot of giving on my part. The last couple of files got about 60 downloads the first 24 hours, so let's not play games about whether people want these files or not.

You want. I got.

You can't have, without registering who you are.

I will email you, not in any particular hurry, your download link for the third file, GIRLY GETS HER TRAINING, nearing completion now, and soon to be available to registered listeners a month before the rest.

It might help speed up getting your link if I see your name attached to a comment for some file of mine that you have used.

hi liann,
i'am new on this board i've listen to" live her dream "and "the most important thing" i'am totally seduced please give me the opprtunity to
finish the trilogy thanks in advance
please may you give me the opportunity to listen to"girly :oops:
siilversurffer

Return to Feminizations Forum