I want to be a woman.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I want to be a woman.

Postby sissynerd » May 14th, 2011, 7:48 pm

My goals are simple. I am a nerdy guy who wants to become 100% female in every way. Hopefully I will find a male lover since I want to have sex as a woman and I want to learn to suck cock, and I want to be a simple house wife. It would be nice to find a male lover here since it would be easier to explain I am going to be a transgender so if men are interested please private message me. If anyone knows any good files here to help me become a full woman (Preferably I would like to have at least a C cup size or bigger as I really do want large breasts.) please tell me. What free files would be best to help my chnge into a woman?
sissynerd

Re: I want to be a woman.

Postby Scopedog » May 15th, 2011, 7:42 am

sissynerd wrote:My goals are simple. I am a nerdy guy who wants to become 100% female in every way. Hopefully I will find a male lover since I want to have sex as a woman and I want to learn to suck cock, and I want to be a simple house wife. It would be nice to find a male lover here since it would be easier to explain I am going to be a transgender so if men are interested please private message me. If anyone knows any good files here to help me become a full woman (Preferably I would like to have at least a C cup size or bigger as I really do want large breasts.) please tell me. What free files would be best to help my chnge into a woman?

First, the recommendation(s):
Breast Game Mammy whammy
Living Her Dream
The Most Important Thing
Ms Barbie Induction 01

Second, the why: At the risk of sounding cruel, I think your reason for wanting to "100% female" as stated in your post is dubious at best. It sounds as if you're running away rather than moving towards, and these files (as well as any of Liann's other files) will help you come to grips with what you really want (since that's how they were designed).

I truly hope you will take heed of my words here (check some of Liann's posts here at WMM for more in-depth commentary). You get one life and one mind, and it is too easy to mess both up beyond repair just for the sake of a cheap thrill.
Scopedog

Postby cyberkitty » May 15th, 2011, 9:58 am

Living her dream has worked very well for me! I find it is easy to listen and fall into trance, especially with the binaural. This is a file that will help all the rest work and work well.

I tend to have difficulty in achieving a deep trance, but these files are allowing me to go so deep I sometimes don't remember much afterward, and have to spend a little time gathering myself before I can go back to doing anything but listening to these files. It is easy to become addicted and want these more and more every time you listen, which is exactly what I wanted!

Like so many other things in life, be careful what you wish for, because you just may get it! Becoming the woman of your dreams and finding the man to go with it, will be a big permanent change. If that is what you want, then please listen to your heart's content and enjoy the changes!!

I have just started the Most Important Thing and Breast Mammy Whammy. I can already tell that my chest is getting bigger, but I need to work through all the files over time to get the full effect.

Good luck and check out all the great files Liann has to offer!
cyberkitty

Postby Senna » May 15th, 2011, 1:07 pm

Try files that will feminize your mind first then your body. It should be easier for you to become a girl if your brain thinks you are a girl. Good luck sissynerd.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby sissynerd » May 15th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Thanks for all the possible ideas and suggestions. And yes I understand what you two are saying and I know the change will be permanent. I have dated a guy before and I loved it and tried cross dressing when I was 9 years old and I have enjoyed doing it ever since. This is something I have thought about for a long time. Now I am sure I am ready to be a woman.
sissynerd

Return to Feminizations Forum