So-Cal Sin-Dee's 511 Feminization Affirmations

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby WillBfun » June 18th, 2011, 4:26 pm

The So-Cal Sin-Dee's 511 Feminization Affirmations, have just been posted in a single file version, and in a two-part version for those who want to burn them to a pair of CDs.

After working on these files for Sin-Dee, for far longer than I thought it would take to make them, I'm now looking forward to reading what others think of them.

From the first moment I saw Sin-Dee's Feminization Diary, full of Affirmations and more, I just knew I wanted to get her thoughts into an MP3 file to share with everyone here that was interested in feminization.

I hope I was right, that this is the place her words belong!

Let me know.

And Guests, I'm just sorry you have to wait so many months to find out what you are missing!
WillBfun

Postby El_Jugador » June 18th, 2011, 11:20 pm

The descriptions of those files are just giant walls of text. Please cut out ~90% of all that text and try again. That way, people would at least know what's in the files - the way it is now, I'm guessing I'm not the only one whose eyes glaze over after looking at the description for 5 seconds. :(
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

The Descriptions Have Been Severely Shortened Per Request

Postby WillBfun » June 19th, 2011, 6:26 am

El_Jugador wrote:The descriptions of those files are just giant walls of text. Please cut out ~90% of all that text and try again. That way, people would at least know what's in the files - the way it is now, I'm guessing I'm not the only one whose eyes glaze over after looking at the description for 5 seconds. :(

First Time Uploader.

I'll move most of what I said about the origins of the data to the next post here in the forums.

Still, even with the long descriptions, people have been downloading the files...

WillBFun
WillBfun

The Original File Description Data from So-Cal Sin-Dee's

Postby WillBfun » June 19th, 2011, 6:33 am

Here's the full text, properly formatted, of what I had originally posted as the Description of the So-Cal Sin-Dee's 511 Feminization Affirmations.
=============================================

Single File Complete, Running Time 1:59:08, or 1 Hour, 59 Minutes and 8 Seconds.

Two-Part Version for those who want to make a 2 CD version, with opening and closing music on each file:
Part One, Running Time 57:22, or 57 Minutes and 22 Seconds
Part Two, Running Time 1:02:32, or 1 Hour, 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds

Actually, So-Cal Sin-Dee's 511 Feminization Affirmations, Dreams, Hopes, Memories, and Wishes; based upon the entries in her multi-year Feminization Diary, somewhat rearranged so the entries will have more psychological impact than they would in their original chronological order.

Sin-Dee and her wife, are a southern California couple (living along the coast in the Laguna Beach area), that I first met a few years ago, in the Whole Foods Market in Tustin, just after it opened, while I was wandering through one morning, checking out the, "Ten O'Clock Ladies." These are the rather wealthy, somewhat bored, beautifully dressed women, who have nothing better to do than slowly stroll through their favorite stores, around 10:00 a.m., Monday through Friday, when the stores are quiet, between the work day crowd being in there before 9:00 a.m., and the lunch-time crowd showing up from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m..

Being able to make my own hours as a consultant, has allowed me to have a great time with many of these, "Ten O'Clock Ladies," over the years; so it is no mystery, that I approached Sin-Dee and her wife, when I noticed they were both wearing Bisexual Pride bracelets, that told me I might be in for a very interesting experience with the two of them together.

I didn't realize that Sin-Dee, the taller of the two of them, was a feminized male, until I stood before them, and began having a conversation with them. And once we started getting to know each other, we hit it off so well, that it didn't take long before I was invited to visit them in their home; and we have been great friends, and more, if you know what I mean, since then.

When Sin-Dee revealed to me that she had been keeping a series of positive affirmations in her Feminization Diary, and even recording many of them in her own voice to play back for herself for reinforcement of her thoughts, I asked if she would be willing to allow me to upload some of her recordings to Warp My Mind dot com. She declined the offer, for privacy reasons, not wanting anyone to recognize her voice. But when I asked if I could have a computer read her affirmations instead, both she and her wife agreed to let me put the recording together, as long as they could hear it, and make any changes they wanted to, before I uploaded it.

So after nine different versions, with corrections and changes, and done in a voice that is actually very close to Sin-Dee's real voice, which really made her wife chuckle at how close the voice match was when she heard the computer voice say, "And I Love it!" Sin-Dee's Affirmations are now ready for sharing with anyone who might find them inspiring, interesting, shocking, and maybe just a little scary. I'll let you decide how much you want to believe is fact, fiction, dreams, or wishes. I know them, and they are an amazing, and very special couple. And I'll just say on a personal note, Sin-Dee has the most beautiful lips (eat your heart out Angelina Jolie), and is a wonderfully sexy person to hold and kiss...

Just keep looking around, if you are in the makeup or perfume department, of one of the nicer stores, in one of the nicer malls, in the southern California area, around 10:00 a.m. on a weekday, because you just might see a certain pair of ladies, one, several inches taller than the other, dressed very much alike, as sisters, arm in arm, and both wearing the Bisexual Pride bracelets Sin-Dee describes in her Affirmations. If you see them, just ask the taller one if her name is, "Sin-Dee." And if she says yes, tell her that you listened to her Affirmations, and she will love it. They also still visit the Whole Foods Market. So keep an eye out for them there too!

Please post your thoughts and comments, and I will pass them along.

WillBFun
WillBfun

Postby querty42 » June 19th, 2011, 8:15 pm

Cool file. Thanks for posting. The story of where it comes from is very interesting too.
querty42

Thank You! And You Are Very Welcome! Felt Great to Upload!

Postby WillBfun » June 19th, 2011, 9:15 pm

querty42 wrote:Cool file. Thanks for posting. The story of where it comes from is very interesting too.

Thank You for the positive comments and high rating!

It felt really good to finally contribute something to share here, after having downloaded so many files for myself.

I've listened to Sin-Dee's words so many times while working on, editing, and correcting the recordings, that I've lost the ability to judge their appeal to others; so getting a new listener's positive comments makes the effort to create it for Warp My Mind worthwhile!

I hope others find the affirmations interesting enough to comment too.

WillBFun
WillBfun

Return to Feminizations Forum