my 2 suggestions for fem hypnosis

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

my 2 suggestions for fem hypnosis

Postby kunoichi » July 2nd, 2011, 7:16 pm

I finally got the nerve to post both my suggestions for the two personalities I want and I thought I'd suggest them both at the same time. reason is if I can get enough people interested I think I can get a group thing going and I've seen one or two post on this subject of japanification.

basically becoming mentaly japanese girl. now there are several reason I picked two.

1. I've always wanted to experience both enjoyable torment and enjoyable intrapment.
2. these two are the best of my fantasies one being sexualy motivated and the other one being motivated by awesomness.

here are my two ideas.

submissive japanese straight submissive school girl
{enjoyable entrapment and what not}
and

dominate tomboy lesbian japanese kunoichi girl
{female saperiority male rivals and what not}
{one a side note I had a third one but I'm already pansexual so I reavaluated.}

but I was wandering if anybody was interested in these two. mainly because I'd love to see these two.

I would also love tosee a girl invy curse. not to change youre mind on how hot girls are but to give you the opposite of penise envy. to make you envy/emulate/be rivals with women

please tell me what you think and also if youre interested in sutch hypnosis. who knows I may find that hypnosis scipt writing program I found one time and get the job done myself. thank you for you'r time
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » July 2nd, 2011, 7:22 pm

actually now that I think about I am going to do it. I just need not do an induction cause theres plenty on this site the other thing is I need a acurrate portrail of submissive japanese girls. tuff girls are easy. because there are so many example in anime.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » July 3rd, 2011, 9:51 am

thank you and I'd love to see your work.. just one note it would have to go with the hypnosis I made last night or be added to it. so if you want a copy of that I will have to send it to you via link and private you tube video.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » July 4th, 2011, 7:41 pm

I just pm'ed you.... so tell what you think.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Re: my 2 suggestions for fem hypnosis

Postby hiffayo » July 6th, 2011, 9:04 am

I've seen a SubViewer preset once that was supposed to turn you into a Japanese school girl. It was called JapaneseSchoolGirl2, JpSchoolGirl2 or something like that. Maybe you can find it, if you look around.

kunoichi wrote:
I would also love tosee a girl invy curse. not to change youre mind on how hot girls are but to give you the opposite of penise envy. to make you envy/emulate/be rivals with women

Not free or on this site, but Mind Mistress offers an Envy CD, which does pretty much that.
hiffayo

Postby ViralVixen » July 7th, 2011, 3:35 pm

Both of those file ideas sound really neat!
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Become A Jap School girl

Postby Cunthead » August 21st, 2011, 7:33 pm

I have the preset - it's called schoolgirl. I may have to zip it up for you, but if you want it, I'll post it 4 u.
CH

hiffayo wrote:I've seen a SubViewer preset once that was supposed to turn you into a Japanese school girl. It was called JapaneseSchoolGirl2, JpSchoolGirl2 or something like that. Maybe you can find it, if you look around.

kunoichi wrote:

Not free or on this site, but Mind Mistress offers an Envy CD, which does pretty much that.
Cunthead

Return to Feminizations Forum