REALLY NEED HELP WITH TRIGSLOWWOMANCHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

REALLY NEED HELP WITH TRIGSLOWWOMANCHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Grungepunkkid » July 20th, 2005, 12:37 am

I don't know if I'm impatient but I really need help with this file. I feel tingles in my chest for about 30 minutes before I stop because nothing else has happened. I've listened to the file 2-5 times a day for the past few days and is this enough to get it to set in my mind? Any tips on enhancing the trigger, a good idea of how long it'll take to complete the transformation, and any success stories with this file would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.
Grungepunkkid

Postby makidas » July 20th, 2005, 10:28 am

After you've listened for a month or two twice a day everday with no success, then you should ask for help. Triggers that involve hallucinations take alot of time to get working. Also, I would recommend trigwoman2, it's alot easier to get working than slowwomanchange.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Desdi » July 20th, 2005, 12:02 pm

makidas wrote:Also, I would recommend trigwoman2, it's alot easier to get working than slowwomanchange.

Could you please expound on this? I'm just curious. Why would Trigwoman2 be easier than SlowWomanChange?
Desdi

Postby dharden » July 20th, 2005, 12:48 pm

Grungepunkkid wrote:I feel tingles in my chest for about 30 minutes before I stop because nothing else has happened. I've listened to the file 2-5 times a day for the past few days and is this enough to get it to set in my mind?

That sounds like a pretty good start.

It's not just a matter of having the trigger set in your mind, but of learning to produce the various changes in perception the file calls for. That's likely to take quite a while, and may happen in stages.

Any tips on enhancing the trigger,

Don't give up, don't get discouraged, focus on what is happening rather than on what isn't happening yet.

Eyes-open visual hallucinations, especially posthypnotic ones, are things that very few people will be able to produce right off that bat, and that some people may never be able to produce at all. It may help - and probably won't hurt - to listen to the VisualizeHelp file.

a good idea of how long it'll take to complete the transformation, and any success stories with this file would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.

As I parse the suggestions, the change takes the time it needs to take and/or that you envision it taking.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum