jenny dimilo mp3s

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

jenny dimilo mp3s

Postby kingjisgayto » October 20th, 2011, 10:55 am

anybody listen or have access to these: big homo collection and gay affirmation mp3s? Sound quite enticing.
kingjisgayto

Postby Lovebuns69 » October 20th, 2011, 7:04 pm

Where can one find these files? I would really love to listen to some!
Thanks for any help!!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby kingjisgayto » October 22nd, 2011, 7:22 am

It is Jenny DeMilo I believe is the correct spelling . I have only listened to the small samples but are very pleased listening to what they might be.
kingjisgayto

Postby AnnaTheTrans » October 23rd, 2011, 1:31 pm

I have bought Sissy Slut Collection One, You Love Cock Collection, Cross Dressing Party Slut and Addicted to being my Whore from her.

I really like her voice and style. I can't judge the hypnotic quality as I don't seem to be a very good hypnotic subject. Her inductions are short (which might be a problem for you but is a plus for me as I just listen to the 'meat' of the file anyway).

I mailed her telling her my kinks and asked which files she would recommend based on that and I got a prompt and very kind reply. Based on her recommendations I bought the last 2 of the 4 files I listed. I was not disappointed.

If she does something else in my style I will probably buy from her again. They get me in very nice submissive state.
AnnaTheTrans

Postby kingjisgayto » October 24th, 2011, 11:22 am

she replied to me this morning after I thanked her for the lovely mp3s. I hope to find longer samples or maybe links to full mp3s from her at some point. she does make custom made mp3s for customers also I believe.
kingjisgayto

Return to Feminizations Forum