Forced bra wearing

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Forced bra wearing

Postby Achilles » November 2nd, 2011, 3:00 am

I have a fetish for bras and similar garments, and a major fetish fir the idea of being hypnotically compelled to wear one. I kind of see it as more or a bondage thing than a feminization thing, although feminization is part of it.

Does anyone have any strategies for achieving this?
Achilles

Postby Lovebuns69 » November 2nd, 2011, 7:11 pm

I have the same desire for wearing a bra and wish someone would record a file forcing one to wear a bra.I wear one occasionally but want to be forced to wear one all the time,even to work.Can anyone help with this?Also would love to have this file increase a desire for oral sex with men especially while wearing a bra!!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby angelharley » November 4th, 2011, 9:43 am

I bet i could work out a file for you ;) strong compulsion, slight submissiveness to both the bra and others, encasing your chest. give me a day or two to get a script written and we'll see what happens :)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » November 4th, 2011, 9:52 am

angelharley wrote:I bet i could work out a file for you ;) strong compulsion, slight submissiveness to both the bra and others, encasing your chest. give me a day or two to get a script written and we'll see what happens :)

Please do that. I've been working with Achilles on the bra hypnosis, but I only do text hypnosis. I don't think I'd be very convincing with voice, and I don't even know if my microphone still works. I think a file would be very useful.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby winbb2 » November 4th, 2011, 11:12 am

angelharley wrote:I bet i could work out a file for you ;) strong compulsion, slight submissiveness to both the bra and others, encasing your chest. give me a day or two to get a script written and we'll see what happens :)

Wow sounds interesting.
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby lisacd20 » November 4th, 2011, 5:38 pm

i love the idea :)
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby phil » November 6th, 2011, 1:15 pm

A twist on this - is that whenever you put on a bra - you can't take it off, no matter how hard you try. You can't undo the clasp, nor slip the straps off your shoulder - or take it off by any other means.

A further twist would be that you have a tendancy to consciously forget about the suggestion, so you'll happily slip it on, but as soon as its secured on your chest, you remember that you won't be able to take it off.

A number of possible variants on how it can evetually be removed
a) The following morning
b) Only when someone else gives you permission to take it off
c) Only when someone else phsyically unclips the clasp for you
phil

Postby Achilles » November 7th, 2011, 1:13 am

If there is a file that tanyaslave would recommend, I'm listening.
Achilles

Postby Achilles » November 13th, 2011, 3:05 am

@tanyaslave: If I knew of a file that has an induction and voice that "work for me", then I wouldn't have bothered starting this thread in the first place. If something already "worked for me", then why would I bother "asking you?"

@angelharley: I was glad that you volunteered to write a script since you seem to be one of the few people who "get" what I'm talking about. If you don't feel like it anymore, then forget about it.

@everyone: I kind of regret starting this thread in the first place. Most people that I talk to about forced bra wearing tend to have one of two reactions:

(1) confusion: Since males aren't anatomically equipped to wear a bra, many people simply cannot comprehend why a male would want to wear a bra. Biology is destiny.

(2) boredom: This fetish doesn't involve sucking cock or having orgasms, so for many people, it is by definition a waste of time.

Ultimately, I think asking for forced bra wearing is just asking too much of hypnosis. It's a request that must fail because the reality is that guys were never meant to wear them, period. Thinking otherwise is just proof that fetishes are irrational.
Achilles

Return to Feminizations Forum